Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
Takes how long for two simpletons to make a bed? The video is a minute long and its sped up and edited so im guessing they pissed about for at least 5 minutes doing that. Fucking hell, I make my bed in about 10 seconds, but then I don't have mountains of shit and pillows all over it.
I can hand on heart say my other half is not perfect and he gets on my nerves sometimes but at least hes 10x more the man than that idiot will ever be. Yes my other half helps round the house when he is here but like most of us he goes out and does a hard days work in a real full time job, not fucking about making a bed and hoover lines dressed like a local drug dealer.
Fucking stood there chopping pillows...christ. I know your bollocks were chopped off ages ago noknob but come on! How about chopping some veg in the kitchen and feeding your kids a proper meal?
Thread suggestion inspired by the first sentence: How many simpletons does it take to make a bed?

• Haha
Reactions: 43

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
100% guarantee she'll post something like this (this is from when the Queen died).

"Sorry I've been quiet, it hasn't felt right posting with everything that's going on. Anyway, on an unrelated note, here I am on holiday xx"

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

nuts82

She literally cannot show her u filtered face on Instagram after all this time can she!! She buried her head under henners and when he moved she nose dived his dick just so we didn’t see her face 😂😂😂😂 she looks ridiculous..: either be on camera or don’t 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

glittermicky

She’s 100% nicked/ plagiarised that from someone. She would never use a semicolon in anything she wrote herself.

• Haha
Ergh I find her comment really offensive. You know she knows fuck all about what’s going on, she wouldn’t know. She’s probably seen the few ‘insta’ folk posting the please all be kind to eachother shit and still has no concept of what is going on but wants to be on the bandwagon.
She has NEVER mentioned anything before about current affairs, ignored every other issue in the world and now decided to harp up about something incredibly complex and incredibly distressing.

go back to fucking your dog

• Heart

Hinchpinchpunch

How many things did she have to open just to get daylight into her bedroom?
fuck me, it’s lucky she doesn’t have a job, she wouldn’t have enough time in the day to get there.
😴

• Haha

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Why is she so goddamn patronising? What did she think school was for? She seems to think this is all so “cute” and “oh bless them, learning to write”. Yeah it’s only a fucking essential LIFE SKILL YOU DAFT BINT.
And yes, he should be a LOT better at this than he is but that’s because she fucking stunted him by making him only do controlled toddler play with his twin who is 2 years younger than him.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 42

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Oh fuck off Hinch and don’t even attempt to comment on the Israel and Hamas situation. A thick and ignorant bint like you wouldn’t even have the first clue.
Grief tourism yet again.
Just fuck off.

• Heart

Stacybee

They are desperately trying to be THAT couple. The ones with the funny banter that everyone likes to watch. It's a big strong NOPE! Their back and forth goes down like a big rock in a well. It's awful. It's embarrassing to watch. Please make them stop

• Haha

Picklelily

VIP Member
Told my manager I couldn’t come in this weekend because even though I don’t understand a thing about what’s happening, I just don’t think it’s very respectful for me to be working.

Get in the real world Sophie Rose

• Haha

Chatty Member
What’s even weirder about her comments on the current climate, is in my memory (correct me if I’m wrong) she’s never really commented on anything political, which to be honest is a safe bet for a cuntfluencer who wants to stay in favour.
HOWEVER
we lived through basically 2 years of a global pandemic, which affected each and everyone of us in one way or another, and apart from the occasional patronising clap for the NHS, never mentioned it. Never bought it up, never used it to try and benefit her content in CLEANING
she just fart arsed around with jus roll and a jet wash and acted like a dick the entire time, all the while plotting her hunch farm move.
Edit my phone changed Hinch to Hunch and I’m not mad about it.

• Haha
She’s definitely been away or is away again. She has nothing apart from wiping down already clean worktops in order to advertise a cleaning product, filming herself in her cupboard (filter on and with makeup already applied) applying makeup for an advert, filming Ron looking sad in front of a record player drip feeding the possibility he may be ND by adding a quote she’s copied from the internet, filming Lon watching The Three Little Pigs, smooching with Henry, stealing Gigi Hadid quote regarding the current news and passing it off as hers, posting a picture of the alpacas.

She says she wants to see more of her followers, but will only see them at events she’s paid to attend or they’ve paid in order to see her! She can’t even be bothered to attend the Clean & Tidy show, where you’d think her key audience would be - a great opportunity to meet and greet before her homeware launch (whenever that will be!).

Nah, she has nothing. She never really has tbh. She’s always copied others, never has an original idea or quote of her own and she cannot clean, cook or look after a family. The only talent she has is her ability to lie to her followers all the time - mislead them & manipulate them.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
I echo everyone else’s opinion of Hinch’s uneducated drivel about the Israeli/Gaza atrocities. As someone who’s lived in Israel and in a kibbutz and been to many parties in the desert, the hurt is very deep. This is not an Instacunt bandwagon Hinch for you to jump on🤪

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
That video is an excellent example on how to show your marriage and career are in absolute tatters I'm fankoo!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41