Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lolaP

Also as others have mentioned, his pen control isn’t great. So much for all the artwork Hinch has shown that have supposedly been done by Ronnie, like perfect colouring in between the lines, perfectly drawn circles etc. We all said at the time it was her work, not Ron’s and todays video has confirmed it 🤣. X
Ooooh do we have the receipts for this anywhere? Xx

Reactions: 3

allaboutmoi

Its early for half term though even for private schools ours is 30/11 - 4/11?
Not really depends on the area our schools break up this week a school 5 mins away different council break up the week after and most now only have 1 week for October half term unless they have up their training days which some do to make it longer for families

Reactions: 2

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
You can tell they've all had enough. I used to lose hours to tattle. I've just caught up on Hinch, Solomon, Greedy, Ash and PTWM in 2 minutes. They're all doing the minimum to keep the cash coming in and none of them look like they're having a good time.
Same I’ve caught up on all those threads and now making my way through Jake quickenden now 🥱

Reactions: 2

Parry1988

VIP Member
You can tell they've all had enough. I used to lose hours to tattle. I've just caught up on Hinch, Solomon, Greedy, Ash and PTWM in 2 minutes. They're all doing the minimum to keep the cash coming in and none of them look like they're having a good time.
The Katie price threads keep me on tattle at the mo, it's just insane what that piece of shit gets away with!! I skim read the hinch and greedy threads now

Reactions: 1