Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll jusssst leave thisssh here 🤭
(volume needed)

Thread Suggestion

I can do a link but not a wink, I can do a talk but not take Hennerz for a walk.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

BBC1HD

VIP Member
A break down of Hinch's working week.

Monday
-Shared her scarecrow reel again
-Her mum bought some crappy alpaca Xmas decorations
-Made some mozzarella pumpkin abominations
-Posted a video of Ron's record player saying he was excited. No Ron in sight.
-Picture of the camels
-Len banging on about the big bad wolf.

Tuesday
-Spied on Ron listening to record player.
-AD for Maybelline/amaZON prime
-Cleaned her fridge.
-Recorded Ron doing his home work.
-Revealed Lon's obsession with the big bad wolf was from a cartoon and not a book.
-Posted a quote about herself for mental health day

Wednesday.
-Posted a video of Henry motorboating her tits.
-Posted about the Palestine/Israel conflict. "People, stop hurting people" that's just her opinion though 😂

Thursday.
*Radio silence*

Friday
*Crickets*

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Oh my word….”Couples that Hinch togevvvvvvver stay togevvvvvvver” So, the secret to a long marriage in Sopha’s eyes is to act like total twats filming themselves making the bed togevvvvvver and feeling the need to high five each other afterwards.... they made a bed 🙄 why celebrate, FFS.

Mr Owl will be walking our dog later, when he comes home I’m going to needlessly help him take our dog’s collar off then put my hand up for a high five.... I have a feeling he’ll look at me quizzically and I hope he tells me to bugger off, because who the fuck high fives each other doing meaningless stuff around the house 😂

Also, guyssssssh....... Ratmanzzzzz 🤭

2846F610-C4D1-4389-A28E-15F3ACFAD767.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 66

SunshineRae

VIP Member
As she’s being a boring bastard, it’s time for me to clear more screenshots from my phone and do another photo dump. This time of bitchy/passive aggressive Sophie/Hinch.

There is some absolute corkers in these. Such as her saying why should she change her home to something she’s not (she has now!). She doesn’t have a cinema room (she does now!). She doesn’t have a walk in wardrobe (she does now!). She would never want another kitchen (yet now she does!). She wouldn’t want a bigger house (but now does!). She wouldn’t want a bigger car (but didn’t they buy a Range Rover and Audi and who knows what since!). She doesn’t want a wardrobe of designer clothes (yet now always seems to wear Karen Millen!). And as for having the same eyes…I guess its dependent on what of the hundreds of filtered photos you are comparing them to.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Plagiarising Gigi Hadid even to the white text on black background.
View attachment 2504690
---
View attachment 2504695
Says everything really doesn't it!

She doesn't have a clue what's happening, not even a tiny bit, if she did, she wouldn't LITERALLY copy and paste someone else's words.
She's spoke out because she felt she had to jump on the bandwagon like everyone else has.

There's no way she had any idea whats actually happening. She doesn't have a clue or a care in the world about ANYTHING happening around in the world, not just this.
I'd say Jamie maybe stays up to date with everything but then again, I dunno and not like he'd be able to explain anything to her. She only wants to play couples quiz about name a car beginning with fucking S.

She cares about herself, and her mother. No one and nothing else.

I follow this couple, and she put a story up saying she's getting asked alot why she's not acknowledging what's happening. Her response was respectful. She isn't educated on the topic enough to voice her opinion, so she was going to spend time and research whats happening and educate herself. But stated she won't be commenting further. Lovely. Honest. Respectable.

Not pretend you know what's going on, just to look clever.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Rach8456

VIP Member
No harm to anyone’s kids but how fucking boring is it to watch some random child do homework. I couldn’t give a rats ass, and shouldn’t know anything about it!

• Heart
Reactions: 62

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Weird woman. The 2 people walking past must think she's having some sort of manic seizure.
And who the fuck is this? Think she must have borrowed Inch's old conk.

Screenshot_20231017_001936_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62

Chatty Member
I dip into the SSS thread every now and then and a few nustys over there were saying they were surprised SSS hadn’t put anything about the conflict given her family heritage. Wonder if sofa has been snooping over on her tend best bubs thread and got the idea from there. We all know tattle is her greatest source of content! She probs thought I’ll get one up on SSS and prove I’m more worldly and a true peace maker before then stealing someone else’s quote as her opinion.
I genuinely think in these instances, they are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. What IS important, is to be confident in your opinion and well educated on the subject. Which, let’s face it, Sophie isn’t. She’s jumping on a band wagon and I find it odd that she’s hitching her cart to this, when she’s always actively avoided political conversation. Gigi Hadid’s father is Palestinian, of course the statement Gigi puts out has more relevance than a silly little girl with a Minnie Mouse bow that also today posted a video of herself mating with her dog when the rest of the uk was doing the school run. The woman is a fucking idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 61

Rach8456

VIP Member
Fucking hell lads I’m away for a night and Sophie Annan here is off down the UN to solve the worlds problems!

Put down your guns and pick up your cloffs lads, just stop hurting each other! Why did we not think of this before!

• Haha
Reactions: 61

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Ronnie is learning well at school. I noticed he said “r-uh” (he added a schwa) instead of “rrrrr” but he was able to correctly identify sssss, mmmm, ttttt and even ch which was excellent. It indicates that school are actually undoing the incorrect sounds he’s probably picked up from YouTube. He’s doing well though.

However, I will say his pen control isn’t great. Nursery have a part to play in this - we have to assume he’s prob been there full time - lots of playdoh, sensory activities etc should have supported this. But like others have said - it shows he’s prob never allowed to do any drawing at home.

Eta - forgot to preface this with she shouldn’t be showing ANY of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

londonlife24

VIP Member
Transcript from her Maybelline ad, so articulate , so carefully thought out and really sounds very convincing…..:
I LOVEEEE Amazon prime day because… they have so many savings guys… on stuff I use. every day.
AmaZon Prime day is the one and they are such a good price on AmaZon so if you need a new one go get it. I lost the lid. Lost the lid again. Schhhtory of my loife. I love a fresccchhly waschhed beauty blender guyschhh.

I’m sorry but how does she get any brands asking her to post, she just rambles, looks uncomfortable when she’s not eye fuckinf herself, and couldn’t sell water to a thirsty man. 20-something-k for that!!

• Haha
  • Angry
I thought she’d probably plagiarise one of the smaller more obscure accounts. She’s brazen enough to plagiarise a post with 1.2 million likes. Shameless. Utterly shameless.
Remember when she plagiarised Paul O’Gradys partners post when Paul died? And let’s not forget Eileen Lamb of the Autism Cafe - plagiarising her post about her own autistic son and making it about Ron!

Sophie keeps saying at times that she ‘has no words’ but it doesn’t mean it’s ok to copy others and pass those words off as your own 😡

Sophie Hinchliffe is a complete and utter FRAUD

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Really didn't need to see her breastfeeding that dog at 8am.

She lives such a weird online life. In one breath it's "oh my god I never have time for anything and there's shit everywhere" and the other it's "look at me just rolling about on the floor with the dog when I should be getting my kids ready for school"

Which is it? Just fucking admit you don't parent your children as much as you claim to.

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Is she going to keep showing his private home work book? Seriously? Is she baiting for troll comments? She won’t get them from here! Well done Ronnie. Great effort. Your mummaz shouldn’t be showing your private home work book. I’m so sorry that she’s done this to you.

And yes. His pen control/letter formation is behind others of his age. But that’s his journey and no one else needs to see it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 59

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oooooo she should've kept quiet.
You simply shouldn't talk on something like this unless you're educated. Something Hinch isn't.
Educate yourself, fully, then speak on it.

I'm educated on it, I'm not a cunt who eye fucks herself whilst recording a makeup ad for a living. I'm smart. I have no doubt many of you are. She's not even CLOSE to being smart, and certainly not for something like this.
She doesn't have a clue what's happened or why it's happening, she's seeing other instacunts pipe up so she is too.

I could say alot but it's not the thread for it and I don't want to hurt anyone on here who maybe has other views than me cos I love this thread - but fuck off Hinch. Fuck off. FUCK OFF.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Imagine being so unhappy with your appearance that you resort to surgery and then still being so unhappy that you have Botox, fillers, hair extensions, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake eyebrows and then STILL being so unhappy that you have to filter every single picture of yourself to look like a 12 year old Disney cartoon character.
And then imagine trying to convince yourself that people only criticise you because you’re so happy and beautiful that everyone else is jealous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58