Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
She thinks it makes her look all kond and compassionate, but like all her grief tourism, I doubt she’s actually given it a second thought whilst she’s festering on her gifted sofa snogging the dog!
She clearly doesn’t care that much for what’s happening when she has to plagiarise Gigi Hadid quote and pass it off as hers. This screams out loud and clear that she’s only doing this to be like other influencers and to look all kindly and to show empathy. A published author with a few books under her belt, yet she continues to plagiarise others quotes - it’s disgusting. Her publishers should be ashamed of themselves. If you care so deeply and passionately about something, then you should use those feelings and emotions to express yourself. If you can’t, then don’t bother! The fact she had to plagiarise Eileen Lambs quote and use it to describe how she feels about Ron tells you what sort of mother she is. The plagiarised quotes from Paul O’Gradys grieving partner and now Gigi Hadid, just shows you what sort of person the real Mrs Hinch is! 😡 😡 😡

• Heart
Reactions: 41

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's so ballsy when it comes to using filters, it's fucking unbelievable.

I'm trying so hard to stick around here, but she's so infuriatingg, it's getting harder and harder to watch her. If I come across her in real life I genuinely think I'd slap her. She's VERMIN

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I hate it when couples share their “love” for each other on line. If you need to tell everyone you may want to think about your life choices.

• Heart

Listoflies

"Couples that hinch together"...are definitely the type of couples to have a joint facebook account

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40

blaithneadagusfea

Plagiarising Gigi Hadid even to the white text on black background.
View attachment 2504690
---
View attachment 2504695
The fact that she hasn't got her own personal words to say about the matter just proves she's riding the badwagon. If your passionate about something you won't need to plagrise somebody else the words will come naturally. Embarrassing she's done that. Not atal surprising though.

• Heart

FFS2023

Also the overuse of the word “obsessed” and “insane” gives me actual rage

• Heart

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Anyway I'm off work today and a new huge home bargains has just opened up near me and it has a huge Grinch range for Xmas and my eldest loves Grinch so went in for some bits for him, 🤣
I thought at first you were calling Hinch “Grinch” rather than referring to the actual Grinch and I was like wow that’s very tolerant of you to indulge his obsession when you’re on her tattle page 😂

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Jordan definitely does look like a grown up Ronnie and Henry reminds me of a grown up Lonnie.... I’m watching the Live Feed to see if he mentions the Big Bad Wolf 🤣
Ron and Lon will definitely be on TV when they are older. Unfortunately for Hinch, it will probably be a Dispatches documentary investigation into the psychological harm they suffered from having their narcissistic mother revealing every aspect of their private lives on the gram when they were too young to consent!

• Sad
  • Heart

Justapeep

VIP Member
There's a video of posh and becks dancing together and it's going viral.. out of their Netflix documentary. this pair of twats are doing their best to try and recreate something together what an absolute cunt she is copies everything. Not an original thought in her empty head

• Angry

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Pisssssy nappy on the floor, WHY! Why don’t they get dressed upstairs and the nappy straight in the nappy bin🙄 There are at least 2 adults there, probably 3 including Fiddlechops. Has she never heard of tidying as you go.

To be honesssssscht it looks like tend mess to me. I have 4 toddlers aged 6 and under and my house doesn’t look anything like that in the morning.

What on earth did they eat for breakfast, a mugshot Jugshot 😳 It’s good to see Sheila the cow making an appearance on Ronsomes placemat though 🐮Blesssh’er’arrrt 🤣

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
You wouldn’t book a holiday and then be like “oh sorry I can’t come to an important work event because I already booked my holiday without checking when important work events were happening”. She’s on holiday because she wasn’t invited to attend OR she refused to attend because she doesn’t want to be seen with trollomon because they still actually hate one another.

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
@Wize Owl recap is just....chiefs kiss!

But I do have to ask....who's living at Greyskull again? And is it true that her and SSS have fallen out because she's pregnant with a baby girl, and SSS is the only one allowed to birth girls?

• Haha

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
672 threads and she still continues to do the same stupid shite day in, day out.

Excellent recap there @Wize Owl very informative to those who may have grown a few brain cells and seen the light

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“I don’t know how to address this awful happening on this platform”… well don’t then! I doubt anyone is desperate for words of wisdom on this from Mrs fucking Hinch.

Maybe boot your dog out of his bedroom and into an actual dog bed Soph and offer the room up to help a family in need instead if you care so much? Nah thought not. Half hearted words that make no sense is enough.

Reactions: 39