Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Duck Face

I’ll never get over how orange her leg is. Did she make it orange in anticipation of slathering garnier all over it or is it always that orange?

Reactions: 6

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Tried so hard to get a look at the size of her clown shoes there, size 5 my nips
They have to be Janine's, size of them!
---
She bought that tomato plant, plus it's October and they seem to be out in the elements, they're very ripe?
Any tomato growing experts on here?? 🤣
---
Yes i was just going to say exactly this. Those plants I would say are August time. I’m in the south and this year EVERYONE I know who gardens has had blight and the tomatoes are well finished. Those tomato plants are pre the bad weather in the summer…….there’s not a sign of weather damage /blight/plants giving up for the season etc….
Tomato lies!

Last edited:

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
She obviously just read on here and remembered “oh crap I didn’t post the stupid name” 😂😂
Is she away again?!
---
Looks like Ronnie finally got to escape and play without a claw hovering over him
So are they goddam real friends or not?
Sick of the stupid games they both play 😡

Fluffy20

VIP Member
During a live with SSS in 2021, she said she had 5/6-sized feet. Soph is 5 feet 10.

Then months later her mum was spotted putting on her trainers. Fiddle is shorter.

So either Sofa does have small feet or her mum has clown feet to match Soph's canoes.

View attachment 2487361
To be fair my Mum & I both wear the same size shoes. I’m 5ft 10” and my Mum’s 5ft 5” (but neither of us are a size 5!)

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
No matter how vile the pastry pumpkins look, the thing is I saw at least 2 videos of these before and she’s not crediting anyone, certainly not the person who came up with it.

Again stealing someone’s content.
Another waste of space begging influencer that was at her recent event posted these yesterday

Jessie98

VIP Member
I think she’s missed the boat with the sad death of Roxy. So many people have commented like Minky, Astonish, Greedy, LQOC etc she must have seen something on her feed today. I bet she’ll do some sickening montage including her book signing. Yet everyone else managed to post on the day it was announced so she’s probably waiting for her big moment in order to make it all about her 🙁
Who are all these people? :confused: Major fans? She can afford to disappear for days at a time. She does fuck all

Reactions: 5