Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Hello nusties! It’s my birthday today so I’m a year older and yet sopha is still a cunt. Shocker.

Im off to bed early after a full on weekend of celebrations, and I see she’s put an LP player by the kitchen sink 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus she’s a knob!
Penblwydd hapus i ti x

Edited because Tattle doesn’t do Welsh 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5

katesbess

VIP Member
That looks like the book launch.
---
Wonder if she is home today. We know she wasn’t invited to the scrub daddy event, not seen at the clean event she was guided round last year, no invite to the grand designs event off the back of her stylish reno. So a weekend home with people she doesn’t like her husband and kids. Perhaps she could pick some lettuce and cucumbers to go with her tomatoes. She really is scraping the barrel now. No autumn door. No new book. No home range for autumn or Christmas. No ads - the drawer was full of inconic stuff. No ad because she is lately (very likely) or because they have dropped her. Where are all the pay day ads?
Wait for it 3.2.1...

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
It’s Ronnie’s school’s harvest festival this morning, wonder if we will get a montage

tikimelon

Why not just let the kids name the bloody scarecrow? If they actually care that is, I mean they had hardly any part in making him, it was all Mrs Grabby hands doing it for her own pleasure.
Why does she have time write down the sheep's name suggestions and let them then pick it out of a lucky dip? 🙄

Also I've been on here a little less than usual last couple of weeks so maybe I massively missed it but have them bloody hens been named yet? Usually she is shoving it down our throats/thriats but I don't think I've seen anything about what they're called?
hens are probably already dead

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
She says her friends don't see her as !MrS HinCH! and just lil ole Soph so why are the boys dressed matching with their names on for social media?
Can you imagine how annoying it would be if you throw a party for your kid and Hinch turns up and can't just have her kids in the background, has to be centre of attention with the toddler twins matchy matchy.
Probably because her friends are chavs and do the same.

Reactions: 4

Swedish chef

VIP Member
That whole "you're just jealous" response when people tell the truth about her, criticize her or express a different opinion to her, that's just a knee jerk reaction isn't it? She can't actually watch back that video of what she supposedly does in a day and think that people are genuinely jealous of her life can she?
I think she really does, she's a major narcissist, with maximum Cunty vibe, and has little interest in accountability or emotional intelligence.

Reactions: 4