Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Not sure what his actual name is, nicknamed cat bum mouth on here. Was one of the Lakey 22, broke away and took Hinch off his insta name…rejoins the group when he is invited to something of interest like a p and g event.
Think his name is Lee but not sure of his surname. Roxy looked very young to pass away bless her but she was definitely one of the Lakey 21

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Soapy

Chatty Member
Also, why were the children in matching clothes all weekend?! ronnie is plenty old enough to be choosing what he'd like to wear and fml probably even Lonnie too. And hens, I may put some beaks out of joint here but any school aged child that turned up to a party I hosted in a full matching tracksuit top and bottoms with their name on would be getting an instant eye roll and snigger behind their backs from aaaallll the parents I know. They'd stick out like a sore thumb, birthday parties are for wearing special outfits surely?! What's wrong with a nice t-shirt or shirt with jeans or trousers?! Bet old slofa wouldn't go to a party in a tracksuit?! So why the fuck are her kids made to look cheap and common?! Soapy jnr wears joggers for outdoor grufty play or nursery for comfort and hard wearability. Wouldn't ever dream of putting them in lounge wear for a party. They're so gross and naff.
Too late to edit now so apologies for quoting myself ,but i just want to clarify I mean the adults in charge are gross and naff. Even I'm not enough of a cunt to refer to the children like that 😂

londonlife24

VIP Member
What’s with all the different writing in the homework book? Is that the Nanny’s handwriting in there somewhere? 😂 doesn’t look like just Soph and Jamie are writing in it every night!
IMG_0770.png

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
Oh wait, I’m a dozy arsenal hole, I thought she was claiming to have got the record player from the charity shop, my mistake. I’M STILL LEARNING GUYYYSSSHHHH!
I thought the same at first glance, and I reckon that’s what she was hoping for

Reactions: 6

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Who’s Cat bum?
Not sure what his actual name is, nicknamed cat bum mouth on here. Was one of the Lakey 22, broke away and took Hinch off his insta name…rejoins the group when he is invited to something of interest like a p and g event.

brainwashednomore

Chatty Member
Can someone check in on the Hunzzzzzssssss they are not okay.
I give this five gold turds for the absolute audacity of posting a Christmas tree in early October for likes and engagement.
Peak Level Instacunt unlocked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣View attachment 2497783
1 - WHY!!!!!!!! Why the fuck have they got their tree up!! I put mine up the 1st weekend of December and I’m sick of it by the 2nd weekend 😂😂 and
2 - how fucking bland is that!! Where’s the colour!! My kids are 19 and 15 and they still decorate the tree however the hell they want to. It does my head in that it’s not perfect and evenly spaced etc but to them it’s perfect so that’s how it stays.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Naw, just naw.
View attachment 2498513

Monday morning work chat at the polis station.

Morning Martin, did you have a nice weekend? Oh aye, officer Karen ah did a three hour clean and videoed masel, then ah bought crissmas decorations fur my Grinch tree and then coloured in Micky Moose's ears. Ah'm getting betta at staying in the lines, also.
Swerving outta youse bespoke lane there ma hen. Some serious mop kicking will set ya right
---
Peggy was on Take Me Out. Looked absolutely nothing like she does now. Proper messed with her face. That’s why her and Hinch look alike (well the filtered version of Hinch).

View attachment 2498532View attachment 2498536
Unfortunate, unremarkable with no discernible talent apart from looking like old slappers, or maybe it's the brand of ring light?????🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Shoot me now because I quite like the scarecrow! It's kinda cool. But the rest of that display looks shite and mostly dead.