Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swisspea

Chatty Member
I sometimes wonder what her thought process in when she selects the Disney/wistful/meaningful musac….does she spend all day creating the perfik insta shot and then scroll through Suitable ditties having googled ”portray wholesome meaningful family life to other insta huns”
---
Hello nusties! It’s my birthday today so I’m a year older and yet sopha is still a cunt. Shocker.

Im off to bed early after a full on weekend of celebrations, and I see she’s put an LP player by the kitchen sink 🤣🤣🤣

Jesus she’s a knob!
Happy Birthd`y Tart - I hope your day was splendid and more fun than the HINCH boys was!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Sazz1006

VIP Member
If I recall correctly, they had pretend turds which Ron apparently just laavved picking up in the garden at Greyskull🤢 Jimmers even threw one at him in the garden 🙄 they claimed it was ‘tend’ instead of pretend implying Ronald said tend, some time later the ‘invisible speech needs’ were ‘revealed’ so he never said that. Same with ‘auntie Mamfa.’

Maybe a nusty fat hen can confirm if I’m remembering correctly 😂😂
Yes, that’s it exactly 🙂

Reactions: 8

JMS123

Chatty Member
Ah'm affronted, that's me in witness protection now. 👌
---

Easy done when Mario and Hinch are two cheeks of the same arse.

Sorry to all the nusty Hinch trolls here for my daftness. 😆
I thought it was hilarious so no need to apologise on our account.

Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Calling bingo on a "sorry I've been quiet, this really hit me hard" grief tourism story.
“But here is a picture of me at a big pond guys. I just love it”.
---
Speaking of the ”lakey21”. Does anyone know if the lady with the disabled girl still follows her? I used to follow this accounts but she seems to have disappeared?! or maybe I’m blocked. I felt sorry for her has she literally tagged hinch in everything and I think got little back. I used to offer words of advice and encouragement in her own situation as it was so desperate 😞😢
I think she made her account private.

If i told you …

VIP Member
Speaking of the ”lakey21”. Does anyone know if the lady with the disabled girl still follows her? I used to follow this accounts but she seems to have disappeared?! or maybe I’m blocked. I felt sorry for her has she literally tagged hinch in everything and I think got little back. I used to offer words of advice and encouragement in her own situation as it was so desperate 😞😢

Fifah1907

VIP Member
Not sure what his actual name is, nicknamed cat bum mouth on here. Was one of the Lakey 22, broke away and took Hinch off his insta name…rejoins the group when he is invited to something of interest like a p and g event.

Is it not officially Cleen or something?