Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ethelworks

Chatty Member
Also i trawled the comments looking to see StrawBarry but all i could see were lots of worzel, Rennie, Lennie and Hinchcliffe suggestions 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
... also the sheep who she "chats" to will think she really loves them personally so might hang on being a follower and a shopper follower for whenever she next tries to sell anything 💰🤑💲

mammaof3

VIP Member
Untitled.png

387270325_667661832135373_1468263343984875805_n.jpg

387266254_300282229439676_2030361845412219410_n.jpg

• Sick

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
I’m fankyou, I’ll give that a try xx
---
Guyssssh, I just fell down a rabbit hole looking at the hunzz tagged IG photos and came across this one which made me cackle like a seal into my mugshot jug.... do they really need to write a list to remind themselves to clean the fur ball from the dining room 🙄😂

View attachment 2493498

View attachment 2493499
It's the 'Tidy ladder' for me 😂 FFS I want to get off this earth right now.
---
Guyssssssh 🎵Come Get Ready Wiv Meeeeee🎵 (Volume needed)
Insssshpired by the Rolling Stonesssh new Schong, Angry 🤭
View attachment 2493698
☠ I've just watched this after waking up after a night on my new new medication, I'm literally wheezing. Nostril 😂😂😂😂 what a way to start the day 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Am I going mad or has she not actually shown/explained her process here. Just pointed at her “messy” cupboard and then all of a sudden it’s “sorted” but we don’t know what she’s done other than I guess bin some thongs?
Giant thongs, so she can claim the trolllzzzzzzz are trolling her again.
---
We all know them thongs are noknobs! He's got previous for wearing women's underwear as we all fully well know.
He needs to get out of the closet

• Haha

sk8ergirl

VIP Member
So she’s taken yet another day off. Does that mean she’s going to come on tomorrow with some plinky plonky music and morbid montage crying about the Hincher who passed away and using that as the excuse why she hasn’t posted anything today?
Slow mo floofs, Henry butchering a chicken sat in bed Disney piano whilst she complains she’s had to get up and get her kids ready for the day

• Haha

Therealist

VIP Member
It’s signed me out too. Also, when I’ve been writing a post and the page refreshes it loses everything I’ve typed. Mr Owl heard a few “Arsenal hole” comments from me when I was typing the new Fred recap 🤪
When that happens to me I click either the back or forward arrow and scroll down, what you’ve written should still be there

• Heart

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Roxy is just a fan, not famous or well know, just a Hinch fan, one of the lakey 22 bullies. Plain and simple. Looks like she went to every event cos none of them have anything better to do. She died at the weekend 🤷‍♀️

Hinch won't give a toss or she'd of gave her sympathies yesterday when it was announced- she'll do a little story saying how lovely she was, and it's took her a couple of days to find the words, all whilst really not knowing she is apart from she signed her boobs, because they're not friends. Despite what they all think. Hinch is not a best friend. Hinch doesnt know her, and she won't mention her again once she does.

But she'll HAVE to mention her soon, or the Lakey 22 will realise what a cunt she is, and cut her off. Especially Lee, and what he says, the other 21 do cos he's the leader of it all. Hinch isn't bloody stupid.
Absolutely accurate 💯💯💯

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
So she's just going to flog this to death then third day in a row 🙄 don't blame Ronnie for wanting the music on all the time only bit of simulation he gets at home other than being made to play games for toddlers and watching his mum make a scarecrow
He looks confused it’s cruel

idk21

Chatty Member
Maybe both of them work from home employed by total jobs and Mrs hinch is a job in the side. 😂
You know, I have genuinely wondered previously if she is working from home with a real (not tend) job which is why her IG content is dying. After all, the money needs to come in from somewhere…

lalala88

She says her friends don't see her as !MrS HinCH! and just lil ole Soph so why are the boys dressed matching with their names on for social media?
Can you imagine how annoying it would be if you throw a party for your kid and Hinch turns up and can't just have her kids in the background, has to be centre of attention with the toddler twins matchy matchy.