Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Is mrhinchhome account private? I tried to look on there from what someone had commented about him posting about the weather or something?. Lol. But I can’t get onto it to look.

Reactions: 1

Gram gran

I hate that this site is considered trolling/hate. Hope this is ok to post, just to say thank you to the person on here who suggested the charitable shoe box idea for xmas. Just finished mine ready to send off this week. We can share our opinions AND give back!
[/QUOTE
I remembered when I was in primary school we used to do one of these every Christmas time, there would be one off each pupil at the school. I don’t think they do them anymore, not at my childs school they don’t anyway. Which charity are you sending yours too?. I didn’t even know they still did these. Id like to do one this year.
Years ago , I can remember that you could send a Christmas card or shoebox of things to armed forces overseas. They distributed them to soldiers etc....who don't get much or any correspondence and are away at Christmas. Wonder if they still do it ! They had a list of items like razors and soap etc...that were ideal to send.

• Heart

pjmac

Chatty Member
I’m sorry for going on but I have just looked at the OK Facebook post & I am absolutely disgusted with some of the hinchers replies to that girl. I’m not condoning the comment originally made but oh my goodness, have you seen the comments that her hinchers are posting? they are commenting on her children, her mental state, etc. Hinch should be addressing this on her story but instead is sitting back & letting them tear that girl to shreds. How can one comment about Hinch’s looks turn into 100’s of abusive comments?! I actually feel physically sick thinking of the power that Hinch has over some of these people!!
have u got link I cant find it

have u got link I cant find it
I don’t know how to share the link but if you search ‘OK magazine UK Mrs Hinch’ it should come up. It’s under the comment written by Emma Lee there’s around 130 comments on it

Kitttkathy

Yes, so say you went on her swipe up for a radiator cover but you dont buy anything. 3 days later you go onto Ebay and buy a phone. She gets 10% of what you paid for the phone.
I did not know this I thought it was just if I bought that one item!

LittleMy

VIP Member
I don’t think she eats like she claims, no one can live off takeaways practically every night and stay that thin.
She probably picks at it like a bird. I have a friend who is like that, but she has a known eating disorder.
She deleted it? How cowardly.
My bad, I couldn’t find her post but apparently it’s still there. She must think people are zipped up the back though, it was on her stories for all and sundry to see.

shirl0716

Just because I have a moderate view.! When I first read it it’s seemed as if he was squashed between the sofa and wall and two little hands scratting up the sofa back trying to get out !

MissH0907

Except she doesn’t have ANY scarring. There’s been enough pictures of her ATMs from all angles to be able to know that.
As I said, the scarring could be very faint since the surgery was years ago. Like I said, my friend has the scarring and unless she points to it, you wouldn’t see it.
Without false tan Sophie looks quite pale, so that will also aid in how her skin would heal when it comes to scarring.

Boats_N_Hoes

I haven’t seen the Armistice Day post as I’m blocked but I gather it’s Ronnie surrounded by poppies? WHY. THE. FUCK would you use that as a picture to show remembrance?!
How fucking insensitive and stupid can you be Sophie!!!?!!!?
Just post a picture of a poppy - why do you need to make it all about you and your family? What about those who lost their family at war? Did you give their feelings a thought? No of course you didn’t, because you’re incapable of thinking of others you horrible, HORRIBLE person.
Why did she block you? 😂

MissH0907

I can assure you, she doesn’t have any. 100%. I’d put my life savings on it.
But you don’t actually know for sure as you haven’t met her right?

And I don’t know for sure if she has, however I do know someone who had the same surgery and their scars are very faint.(y)

Well she's had a highly skilled careful surgeon then and good skin that recovers well. The plastic surgeon I saw, wouldn't or rather pleaded for me to for go skin removal surgery because the scars in his opinion are were going to be worse than the skin. I lost 8st I've researched for hours and hours about this kind of procedure. There would definitely be some evidence of it! Her body shows no evidence of huge weight loss. So it's either a small miracle or she's fibbing.
I’ve never heard of anyone not recommend this surgery because scars will be worse than the skin. I’d say that’s quite outrageous and strange to say since a bit of scaring is nothing compared to pounds of skin that can can cause sores, and infections and can be uncomfortable because it’s quite heavy.
A quick look on Google will show various types of scarring in different people and how it tends to heal.
It’s called brachioplasty on the arms.
1573547569798.jpeg

SGrey

She is quoted in a magazine article saying she developed a very bad infection after the surgery, so bad in fact, she thought she might ‘loose her left arm’ (these are her words not mine). It’s a miracle after complications to that degree there’s not a single mark to be seen. Normally when there’s been a disruption in healing, there’s a big chance of keloid scarring. But gosh, Soph has been soooooooo lucky.

It’s also interesting, considering the weight loss surgery was such a big thing to have gone through, and given how much she over shares on stories, and enjoys subjects that garner sympathy, she never talks about it. It’s been written about, but never spoken about (*edited to add - last time I posted that sentence on Tattle, within 24hrs she posted a pic of a DM from a follower referencing her ‘surgery’, Tattle bingo win? 😉)

I’m happy to admit to being wrong, if I am wrong, but I’m afraid if something looks like 🐂💩 sounds like 🐂💩 smells of 🐂💩 then it generally is 🐂💩

*Edited to add a link to the article/pre written press release from her management company -

I totally agree with you. You would see some scarring for sure

I feel ya! 😂

Look again there's been pic's posted that'd show some evidence. Now if you were confident enough to wear no sleeves to your baby shower etc Infront of all those people and cameras. To wear swimwear, no scars on inner thigh..can you say you need a filter to post in insta. It doesn't make sense to me. It maybe odd to advise against skin removal but in his professional opinion the loose skin was the less of the two evils, for want of a better expression. I was devastated at the time, I had thought I'd get that op and my life would be perfect..to be told nope I'd just have something else something worse to be conscience of. It still doesn't explain how she eats as she does..or leads ppl to believe she does. Has she mentioned a boob lift or anything, cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like that after 8st loss either.
My last post was supposed to be you tagged but it didn’t for some reason?

Delilah

This picture is from September 2012. She supposedly had the gastric band fitted in 2011, spent a few years losing weight and the skin surgery apparently didn’t happen until 2016... now she either dropped all the weight in the space of a year and that excess skin is well hidden (those forearms don’t look like they have excess skin?) and the surgeons miraculously managed to find some or someone’s telling porkie pies
[/
The arms definitely don’t look big here 🤔