Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘Ronnie has the view of the garden’ 😂 no hun he’s just getting in the way of your tacky decor so you’ve hid him behind the sofa.... poor poor baby! Who cant wait till he can crawl and walk 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
That’s made me giggle!. Kids are so funny with the things they use an insults. I remember when I was at school it was ‘your mum shops as Tesco’s, that’s where she buys your best clothes!’ Tescos is not a cheap supermarket, and definitely wasn’t back when I was in school either!. But they can turn anything into an insult 😂
No way is it cheap! My mum just bought me a fur coat from there for £45. The main insult from kids round here in the north used to be ‘your mum/dad sells Avon’ :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That’s made me giggle!. Kids are so funny with the things they use an insults. I remember when I was at school it was ‘your mum shops as Tesco’s, that’s where she buys your best clothes!’ Tescos is not a cheap supermarket, and definitely wasn’t back when I was in school either!. But they can turn anything into an insult 😂
"Your Dad sells Avon..." 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She's like a demented hen. Cackling about Ronnie doing his morning poo. Poor lad.

Reactions: 4
12AB6259-4077-4D46-882C-B8D7F5441953.jpeg
. To post this today as a witch to everyone who picked her up for taking photos at the eleventh hour yesterday. She really does need to have someone sit her down and explain about Remembrance Sunday and the 11th November.

I so hope their son will be blessed with some integrity and morals. She has zero respect.😥

Reactions: 16
No way is it cheap! My mum just bought me a fur coat from there for £45. The main insult from kids round here in the north used to be ‘your mum/dad sells Avon’ :LOL:
That literally made me laugh at loud then!. If your mum had sold Avon around where I grew up, your were the cool one 😂

That literally made me laugh at loud then!. If your mum had sold Avon around where I grew up, your were the cool one 😂

Reactions: 2

I sell Avon... Now I don't know if I'm cool or incredibly naff 🤔😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sell Avon... Now I don't know if I'm cool or incredibly naff 🤔😂
I don’t think there’s anything wrong with avon!. Lol. There’s a smell of perfume they used to sell (don’t know if they do anymore) but if I smell it somewhere now it always reminds me of my childhood!. 😂

Reactions: 6
Sorry! My error! I have tried to edit my post but it is not allowing me to! I do apologise for offending anyone 🥺

Sorry 🥺
Its ok
Another rant... soz guyyyyyz... I’ve just had a look at the Stacey Solomon post she put up a few weeks back. 😑😑😑😑 Using the A-card to the max. Absolutely gushing over Stacey coming to her rescue lol! I’ve got a few issues here. 1. How funny that she ignores her loyal followers and can’t see all of their messages but BAM as soon as a ‘celebrity’ gives her some attention she doesn’t duck about grabbing that opportunity with both greedy hands and duck the peasants who are clearly beneath her. 2. So she’s that anxious and scared to go out but having a celeb come to your own home for a cuppa isn’t scary at all?.. sorry but that would send me into a meltdown of panic 🙈
It’s all for the gram!
To be fair, Stacey’s hardly Beyoncé is she? Another wannabe scraping the barrel to get attention.

Reactions: 9
Beginning of the end as frankenstein's monster(s) take over? View attachment 56459
Well let be honest, theyll be in need of searching elsewhere for cleaning tips because there’s no cleaning content coming from hinch these days 🤷🏽‍♀️

Beginning of the end as frankenstein's monster(s) take over? View attachment 56459
Well let be honest, theyll be in need of searching elsewhere for cleaning tips because there’s no cleaning content coming from hinch these days 🤷🏽‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 7

I’m going to predict she’ll post (pre-recorded) cleaning videos tomorrow now you’ve said that. 🔮

Reactions: 12
My comment wasn’t meant to come across as saying if you have social media you can’t have anxiety. But as for her it definitely is questionable when you never hear anything of it when everything is going her way, and she’s making money and gaining praise for her ‘good deeds’ but as soon as there is any backlash for anything she has said and done, the anxiety card gets pulled out again to gain sympathy and to make everyone feel sorry for her. Mental illness is a massive subject, that everyone could continue to go back and forth on with their opinions for an endless amount of time. But It has been commented on this thread and ones before it that there is a certain pattern to her ‘anxiety’.
Yeah I agree. Its probably not anxiety in the form that some of us have, it could be nerves or excessive worrying more so.
I find people do tend to confuse nervousness with “anxiety”.

Reactions: 7
Have anybody else seen Lyndsey qocs rant about not wanting to be one of those accounts that just shows product after product? Was that aimed at Hinch? I know Lyndsey isn't everybodys cup of tea, but she shows herself testing out products and she tries to use a lot of eco friendly alternatives.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.