Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wtf is she waffling on about now!

What you dont know doesnt hurt you so she doesnt look for comments about her!

Has she forgot what she posted the other night or does she think becauses its dissappeared off her stories everybodys forgot about it 🤔😂
What is she going on about 😂 she blatantly went hunting for that OK post, it was way down on their page 😂

Reactions: 16
She might? But how can she claim to eat like she does after going through such intense weight loss and surgery? I can't get my head around it
I don’t think she eats like she claims, no one can live off takeaways practically every night and stay that thin.

Reactions: 9
She thinks that by deleting her original reply on the OK magazine FB post, it’s magically erased from everyone who read it’s minds. She’s cracked.

Reactions: 17
This picture is from September 2012. She supposedly had the gastric band fitted in 2011, spent a few years losing weight and the skin surgery apparently didn’t happen until 2016... now she either dropped all the weight in the space of a year and that excess skin is well hidden (those forearms don’t look like they have excess skin?) and the surgeons miraculously managed to find some or someone’s telling porkie pies
[/
The arms definitely don’t look big here 🤔

Wtf is she waffling on about now!

What you dont know doesnt hurt you so she doesnt look for comments about her!

Has she forgot what she posted the other night or does she think becauses its dissappeared off her stories everybodys forgot about it 🤔😂
Except that she gets a lot of her content from here and regularly references things said on Tattle 🙄 pull the other one.....

Reactions: 11
What the actual duck is she doing with that piece if cheese with that song playing,she really is sooo cringe worthy in fact I bet she’s been on the wine!! 😲😂
I was wondering exactly the same thing. She’s a absolute idiot

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she eats like she claims, no one can live off takeaways practically every night and stay that thin.
She probably picks at it like a bird. I have a friend who is like that, but she has a known eating disorder.
She deleted it? How cowardly.
My bad, I couldn’t find her post but apparently it’s still there. She must think people are zipped up the back though, it was on her stories for all and sundry to see.

Reactions: 1
She probably picks at it like a bird. I have a friend who is like that, but she has a known eating disorder.

My bad, I couldn’t find her post but apparently it’s still there. She must think people are zipped up the back though, it was on her stories for all and sundry to see.
What was the original post?

She’s wearing hot pink??
thought she was only into grey...
Thank goodness she has a stylist now.
63E4C55B-945A-4CF5-AFE6-B55564E7C0A6.png

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ok, I knew it was coming but as a practising Christian woman, I am utterly disgusted this woman is taking a sacred religious day and naming it after herself. I'm just going to read that sentence I've typed again because it is truly unbelievable, egotistical, narcissistic and she is making a mockery of a day that is of the upmost importance to any Christian in the world and anyone who partakes in celebrating Christmas. Christmas is nothing to do with celebrating Hinch. It is to do with religion and a God, she is not. I have never in my life been so angry about something she has done as this. Where is her respect for people who are religious? Where is her respect for a day that's so important? Where is her respect for her to place herself on a pedestal so high up as religion? Is she really this self absorbed? It is disgusting, it is not funny, it is not about her. Can she leave nothing alone including a sacred day? I really wish she would not say that word again, it is Christmas, the day of Christ and nobody else so Hinch, just stop it, this is too far now and so disgusting and I hope the press pick up on this as it would really reek havoc.

Reactions: 25
Saw a Christmas ad last night where a guy was prancing about at the dinner table was the spitting image of Jamie, made me cackle:ROFLMAO: can’t remember which ad it was think one of the supermarkets
🤣🤣🤣 deffo think it’s the Lidl ad lol is he wearing a red jumper and holding an Xmas pud 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I really wish she would not say that word again, it is Christmas, the day of Christ and nobody else so Hinch, just stop it, this is too far now and so disgusting and I hope the press pick up on this as it would really reek havoc.
Sadly, I don't think it would. It should, but for the press these days, the message of Christmas is lost amongst consumerism, and in Sophie's case, self promotion.

Exactly. No wonder people question her. Hard to know what's true or not.
I know everybody’s metabolism is different but when my little girl was born neither of us had the energy to cook and we basically lived off takeaways for quite a while, in that time we both put on a hell of a lot of weight.

Ok, I knew it was coming but as a practising Christian woman, I am utterly disgusted this woman is taking a sacred religious day and naming it after herself. I'm just going to read that sentence I've typed again because it is truly unbelievable, egotistical, narcissistic and she is making a mockery of a day that is of the upmost importance to any Christian in the world and anyone who partakes in celebrating Christmas. Christmas is nothing to do with celebrating Hinch. It is to do with religion and a God, she is not. I have never in my life been so angry about something she has done as this. Where is her respect for people who are religious? Where is her respect for a day that's so important? Where is her respect for her to place herself on a pedestal so high up as religion? Is she really this self absorbed? It is disgusting, it is not funny, it is not about her. Can she leave nothing alone including a sacred day? I really wish she would not say that word again, it is Christmas, the day of Christ and nobody else so Hinch, just stop it, this is too far now and so disgusting and I hope the press pick up on this as it would really reek havoc.
I hate to say it but I think there’s more to come. Her army of zombies have probably already made the change. It will be Hinchmas cards and decorations in abundance and now someone’s set the standard for a Hinchmas tree the rest will follow to try and get her attention and acceptance 🤦🏼‍♀️ 2.9mil of them.

• Sad
I know everybody’s metabolism is different but when my little girl was born neither of us had the energy to cook and we basically lived off takeaways for quite a while, in that time we both put on a hell of a lot of weight.
Like most of us would. She's Just too inconsistent for me.

Reactions: 10
Exactly. No wonder people question her. Hard to know what's true or not.
That is the issue I have. Good for her if she has struggled with her weight and is in a much happier place now, for the record, I think she looks better without all the filters and facetuning, she does not need to hide her natural looks at all.

What I do have an issue with is exaggerations and lies, spun to create a false narrative which is then used to promote an online presence and as a sales tactic.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.