Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or it will come out she’s a massive con artist and all the mums will talk about her behind her back for that! Let’s see her anxiety in that situation!
I was thinking the same. That poor boy is already going to be ridiculed at school...

Reactions: 9
I haven’t seen the Armistice Day post as I’m blocked but I gather it’s Ronnie surrounded by poppies? WHY. THE. duck would you use that as a picture to show remembrance?!
How bleeping insensitive and stupid can you be Sophie!!!?!!!?
Just post a picture of a poppy - why do you need to make it all about you and your family? What about those who lost their family at war? Did you give their feelings a thought? No of course you didn’t, because you’re incapable of thinking of others you horrible, HORRIBLE person.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I think it’s more the fact he was actually mid poo and went out to her almost 3 million followers tbh. Not really the same thing as a random person posting on their personal fb 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yes I understand the difference there. I just meant that I don’t think it will be the first thing that comes to mind in 12 years time when people think of Mrs Hinch.

I doubt she will even be relevant that many years down the line!

Reactions: 5
Yes I understand the difference there. I just meant that I don’t think it will be the first thing that comes to mind in 12 years time when people think of Mrs Hinch.

we bloody hope so!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4

No I agree with you there, I doubt anyone will be telling Ronnie about it, it’s just such a weird thing to post isn’t it? Especially with that awful filter on!

Reactions: 3
She’s stupid. Doesn’t matter if she’s there or not, once the dog has got his jaw around that baby she’s going to struggle to get him off. She needs to stop shoving Ronnie in Henry’s face all the damn time.
I agree. It happens in a split second and there is nothing you can do about it...and ANY dog, no matter how sweet tempered or well trained can bite. They all have their limits. Henry is a very sweet dog but in the videos she shares, Henry gives off so many warning signs in his body language (whale eye, lip licks, stress yawn, averting gaze etc etc ). If she doesn t believe us, she should sendthe video to a canine behaviourist. I think she feels she has to prove a point to those who said “Henry will soon be forgotten once baby comes” by sharing all these brotherly set ups. But it is not cute, it is not worth the risk, and it is setting a bad example. There are so many videos online of these seemingly innocent moments with parents/caregivers right there with the camera that end horrifically because a dog is a dog at the end of the day, and will act as a dog when it has had enough.

Sophie, they will bond naturally, you don’t need to do this 😔

Reactions: 24
What on earth is her latest grid post?!? Please tell me she’s not using Remembrance to gain likes/ engagement?!
Maybe it's the done thing these days, I mean Stella McCartney's used a still of Meghan Markle to promote her coat. Social Media Influencers have no morals.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I haven’t seen the Armistice Day post as I’m blocked but I gather it’s Ronnie surrounded by poppies? WHY. THE. duck would you use that as a picture to show remembrance?!
How bleeping insensitive and stupid can you be Sophie!!!?!!!?
Just post a picture of a poppy - why do you need to make it all about you and your family? What about those who lost their family at war? Did you give their feelings a thought? No of course you didn’t, because you’re incapable of thinking of others you horrible, HORRIBLE person.
Why did she block you? 😂

I have anxiety (medically diagnosed) and I have Facebook, Instagram and Twitter I don’t post everyday but still regular. It doesn’t mean I don’t have anxiety though.
I think the way people are depends on the sort of anxiety they have, also people deal with it differently, I find singing, music the most therapeutic and calming for me. Cleaning can be too, but that’s more to clear my head. I tend to go off on a cleaning spree when I’ve got a lot on my mind.

Whether Sophie truly has anxiety or not is questionable but there are celebrities and well known musicians who do have it and post a lot.
My comment wasn’t meant to come across as saying if you have social media you can’t have anxiety. But as for her it definitely is questionable when you never hear anything of it when everything is going her way, and she’s making money and gaining praise for her ‘good deeds’ but as soon as there is any backlash for anything she has said and done, the anxiety card gets pulled out again to gain sympathy and to make everyone feel sorry for her. Mental illness is a massive subject, that everyone could continue to go back and forth on with their opinions for an endless amount of time. But It has been commented on this thread and ones before it that there is a certain pattern to her ‘anxiety’.

Reactions: 6
Yes, I work in that field and could afford to retire if I had a pound for every time I’ve heard it in the last week or so 😂
That’s made me giggle!. Kids are so funny with the things they use an insults. I remember when I was at school it was ‘your mum shops as Tesco’s, that’s where she buys your best clothes!’ Tescos is not a cheap supermarket, and definitely wasn’t back when I was in school either!. But they can turn anything into an insult 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont think so surely if there was requirement the niece would go to granny and there nothing to suggest she would live away from her mother. Hinch did say she struggled with bullying at school and that why she chose the charity
I'm not questioning whether or not she has anxiety or was bullied at school, what bothers me is this compulsive spending money and throwing it in the faces of her cult. Seriously! material things do not bring you happiness, yes she can afford it however she's living in a fairytale delusional bubble which is setting a worrying example of what brings you happiness. All these followers seem so gullible, they want her life, they want to be her. All the followers that state that they can relate to her and say that she has helped them ect she doesn't care, in my opinion she's exploiting them 100% for her own egotistical gain not to mention the money she is making.

Reactions: 12
Next time you're bleating to your army about how we can all save the environment by washing at 30° just remember you drooling all.over shelves and shelves of synthetic sponges that arent biodegradable and leech all manner of toxins into the earth.

(I'm in process of getting through my stash and then I'm switching to loofa based wash ups).
Screenshot_20191111-132419_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 19
I totally agree!. I think there are a lot of influencers that use the term anxiety, but in reality they have not got any clue of what it’s like to have it, all they have is like you said ‘nerves’ about things. I don’t really understand why they even say they have it, if I didn’t suffer with it, I wouldn’t pretend that I did. It’s not something I’d wish on anyone, some days I’ll go to a supermarket, park the car and don’t even get out I end up driving back home because I can’t go into the store with the thought of all the people that will be in there. When I do go shopping I try to go as early in the morning as I can so that I know it will be less people. I can’t explain the feeling but when I go into a store or shopping centre where there are loads of people, my mind literally can’t focus on anything, my eyes go blurry, I can’t take anything in. Some days are worse than others but I was lucky enough to get medication to help, so I feel so sorry for your son and your family who help him through it knowing there’s no medication that he can take to help. I read that she uses the gretel filter as a security blanket, which is such a loud of rubbish, the only reason she uses that is because she doesn’t want any bad pictures of her over the internet, and only wants the pictures she chooses. That’s why she post her wedding pictures any chance she gets!!.
I used to go shopping in my local Asda at about 3 in the morning, because I knew there wouldn't be anybody about.. now I get it all online 'cause the thought of even going to the supermarket shits me up.. she wouldn't know an anxiety attack if it crawled out her bum and bit her x

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.