Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve not been following this thread so I might be going off topic but Ronnies bed seems to have disappeared from her room so it’s obvious he’s in his own room, obviously completely ignoring the 6 month guidelines and he’s 100% going to be in that death trap cot with all the extra fabric and crap in it 😔
Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....

Reactions: 37
The crappy china water toy, one of the sellers constantly messages instgrammers, tells them to buy the item and they will refund after you post it on instagram.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
the comment about not being nice being told to blow all the time is a total dig at us and buying a colourful playmat. Hello grinch

Reactions: 3
Henry probably hates the mat cos it’s colourful. He must be thinking “wtf is this...”.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Moved my daughter out of our bedroom at 4.5 months because she outgrew her snuzpod and we kept disturbing her when we went to bed. She’s slept happily in her room throughout the night eversince.

I know we dislike Hinch but the mum shaming is causing my eyes to roll all around my head. As if you all followed every single NHS guideline....
I agree! I don’t think anyone should be shamed for their parenting choices unless they are actually purposefully hurting their child.

My baby is nearly 7 months and still sleeps in his next to me, but that’s because I’m a clingy mum and would never judge anyone for when they made that choice to move their child.

And I’m far from by the book - I let him sleep on his side from about 8 weeks because he had such severe reflux and weaned him about 5 months for the same reason.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Is anyone else thinking there's gonna be a big gifted holiday soon?
I was expecting her to go aWay for some winter sun. Are they waiting for the gited one rather than parting with any of their millions??

Reactions: 5
Maybe that’s why he’s always at the vets as someone pointed out this mornings
Why does she add an s on to everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kills me lol

Is anyone else thinking there's gonna be a big gifted holiday soon?
I was expecting her to go aWay for some winter sun. Are they waiting for the gited one rather than parting with any of their millions??
They’ll probably be gifted the full Disney experience over in Florida to celebrate the baby turning 1.

Or for his first holiday 😏

Reactions: 10
But you don’t actually know for sure as you haven’t met her right?

And I don’t know for sure if she has, however I do know someone who had the same surgery and their scars are very faint.(y)

I’ve never heard of anyone not recommend this surgery because scars will be worse than the skin. I’d say that’s quite outrageous and strange to say since a bit of scaring is nothing compared to pounds of skin that can can cause sores, and infections and can be uncomfortable because it’s quite heavy.
A quick look on Google will show various types of scarring in different people and how it tends to heal.
It’s called brachioplasty on the arms.
View attachment 56639
I’ve also seen a few doctors recommend NOT to have the skin removal surgery as the scarring is so bad. My friend had it done and her scarring is horrendous

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Yeah Ronnie looks really happy with what looks like candy floss on a stick. As for Henry disliking the mat - reason being it aint bloody grey, poor dog isnt used to seeing colours

Reactions: 8
Why does she add an s on to everything 🤣🤣🤣🤣 kills me lol

They’ll probably be gifted the full Disney experience over in Florida to celebrate the baby turning 1.

Or for his first holiday 😏
I'm wondering about Disney land Paris. Didn't she post in that list about where she wanted to travel to. And I know magic breaks gift to influencers and 'work' with them

Reactions: 3
She is quoted in a magazine article saying she developed a very bad infection after the surgery, so bad in fact, she thought she might ‘loose her left arm’ (these are her words not mine). It’s a miracle after complications to that degree there’s not a single mark to be seen. Normally when there’s been a disruption in healing, there’s a big chance of keloid scarring. But gosh, Soph has been soooooooo lucky.

It’s also interesting, considering the weight loss surgery was such a big thing to have gone through, and given how much she over shares on stories, and enjoys subjects that garner sympathy, she never talks about it. It’s been written about, but never spoken about (*edited to add - last time I posted that sentence on Tattle, within 24hrs she posted a pic of a DM from a follower referencing her ‘surgery’, Tattle bingo win? 😉)

I’m happy to admit to being wrong, if I am wrong, but I’m afraid if something looks like 🐂💩 sounds like 🐂💩 smells of 🐂💩 then it generally is 🐂💩

*Edited to add a link to the article/pre written press release from her management company -

I totally agree with you. You would see some scarring for sure

I feel ya! 😂

I'm wondering about Disney land Paris. Didn't she post in that list about where she wanted to travel to. And I know magic breaks gift to influencers and 'work' with them
😒 I can just seen them both in the Mickey and Minnie ears 🤦🏼‍♀️😅 Our trip to Hinchey Land 2020

Reactions: 10
I should imagine when you step outside after an hour in there your eyes would hurt from the natural light and the sudden colour explosion 😅
Lol, this made me think of Dorothy leaving the house into munchkin land in the wizard of Oz - no colour to full colour

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.