Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But you don’t actually know for sure as you haven’t met her right?

And I don’t know for sure if she has, however I do know someone who had the same surgery and their scars are very faint.(y)

I’ve never heard of anyone not recommend this surgery because scars will be worse than the skin. I’d say that’s quite outrageous and strange to say since a bit of scaring is nothing compared to pounds of skin that can can cause sores, and infections and can be uncomfortable because it’s quite heavy.
A quick look on Google will show various types of scarring in different people and how it tends to heal.
It’s called brachioplasty on the arms.
View attachment 56639
There is still some loose skin in that photo though, particularly around the shoulder and elbow, Sophie has nothing like that in any of her many photos showing off her arms. Skin that’s been stretched out will only go back so much - and as someone else said - her claim of infection and almost losing her arm, that would mean she probably had necrotising fasciitis which would leave a very uneven skin texture where new skin has been grown or more commonly, grafted.

Reactions: 15
Hospital group, Newcastle. My dad took me and held me whilst I cried with frustration! I'd worked hard for two yrs to lose 8st and was desperate to get rid of the skin on my arms! I exercised daily and hard..my only solution was surgery! He sat opposite me and said he'd advise against it because of the scarring and that it's probable that I'd feel worse than better! I couldn't really careless if you believe me, I know because I was there! She has no scar faint or otherwise. Oh and in that pic a that's a good scar.. you'd still see it! Post another of the jaggered scars some ppl are left with! Trust me, I couldn't be arsed making this up to disprove something she's said! Tummy tucks are usually done across the pubic area and can often be covered with underwear. Thigh skin removal the scars are on the inner thigh..from knee right up. Even then there's no way of getting the body she has after 8st loss. Plus how after her band has been removed is she stuffing her face with cheese, Chinese and huge plates of toad in the hole? She really is in the top 0.01% of lucky sods...and makes a million just pining her loo. Remarkable.
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. I said it’s strange that a surgeon would advise against skin removal surgery, loose skin can case sores and open wounds and also cause infection. That’s a big negative to keeping the extra skin.
I don’t believe she has lied about it, although she likely has lied about many things that’s for sure. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of Hinch with her arms in such a way that the scars from Brachioplasty would show.

There is still some loose skin in that photo though, particularly around the shoulder and elbow, Sophie has nothing like that in any of her many photos showing off her arms. Skin that’s been stretched out will only go back so much - and as someone else said - her claim of infection and almost losing her arm, that would mean she probably had necrotising fasciitis which would leave a very uneven skin texture where new skin has been grown or more commonly, grafted.
That’s one photo that I chose out of thousands. Sophie is very very slim, not every big person has huge arms that need a lot of work doing. Some tend to carry their weight differently to others so who knows if she needed a lot of work doing.
You are correct in regards to necrotising fasciitis however I’d call bullshit on that personally I just don’t think the way she’s explained and over exaggerated it is likely to be true.
I do believe she had skin removal surgery but who knows to what extent.

Just because people can and will rip others to shreds for their looks, doesn’t mean that they should, celebrity or not. That doesn’t make it ok, it doesn’t give people an excuse. It says a lot more about those people than it does the person who’s looks they’re attacking imo. It’s unnecessary. Sure, attack her for her lack of morals, her greed, her shamelessness and begging/bragging. They are all things that matter. Don’t bring in how she looks. That’s personal, and is an attack on something a person has little control over.

It’s dangerous, especially when that individual already has obvious self-image issues. I think she comes across as vain when she is glammed up, photoshopped and has a full face of slap on, but is really self conscious, otherwise she wouldn’t need all of those filters and makeup as her “smoke and mirrors.” Just my opinion, I’ve never once commented on her looks (except that daft Gretel filter she uses 😬) and I won’t because no matter how much I might dislike her character, her face is not the problem.
I agree. She is incredibly self conscious, the overuse of filters and hiding behind Gretel tells me she isn’t actually that comfortable with herself.
I don’t believe in insulting someone’s looks either I think it’s quite tasteless, you can disprove of someone or say something about their appearance without it needing to be derogatory.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I didn’t say I didn’t believe you. I said it’s strange that a surgeon would advise against skin removal surgery, loose skin can case sores and open wounds and also cause infection. That’s a big negative to keeping the extra skin.
I don’t believe she has lied about it, although she likely has lied about many things that’s for sure. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a picture of Hinch with her arms in such a way that the scars from Brachioplasty would show.
Look again there's been pic's posted that'd show some evidence. Now if you were confident enough to wear no sleeves to your baby shower etc Infront of all those people and cameras. To wear swimwear, no scars on inner thigh..can you say you need a filter to post in insta. It doesn't make sense to me. It maybe odd to advise against skin removal but in his professional opinion the loose skin was the less of the two evils, for want of a better expression. I was devastated at the time, I had thought I'd get that op and my life would be perfect..to be told nope I'd just have something else something worse to be conscience of. It still doesn't explain how she eats as she does..or leads ppl to believe she does. Has she mentioned a boob lift or anything, cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like that after 8st loss either.

Reactions: 8
I can completely believe the doctors saying no and advising against the surgery, which in my opinion is baffling, I think they can be so wrong at times. Someone I know very well lost 16st all by herself, exercising and diet, went to see medical professionals about having the excess skin, which was a lot of it ( as you can imagine) removed, and they point blank told her no!. Said that she did not qualify for it, it just doesn’t make sense!!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I love Cheryl but I fear she’ll go out this week as the other 3 are really strong. I’ll be surprised if The Vivienne doesn’t win it.

Cheryl couldn’t of done Mrs H, she’s not famous enough to be on her radar!
same! Had the break up bye bye song stuck in my head for weeks. I wanna parody it about Mrs Hinch.
I actually follow her personal account and scrolled right back to the start for pics I’ll try find some fat ones 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Look again there's been pic's posted that'd show some evidence. Now if you were confident enough to wear no sleeves to your baby shower etc Infront of all those people and cameras. To wear swimwear, no scars on inner thigh..can you say you need a filter to post in insta. It doesn't make sense to me. It maybe odd to advise against skin removal but in his professional opinion the loose skin was the less of the two evils, for want of a better expression. I was devastated at the time, I had thought I'd get that op and my life would be perfect..to be told nope I'd just have something else something worse to be conscience of. It still doesn't explain how she eats as she does..or leads ppl to believe she does. Has she mentioned a boob lift or anything, cos I'm pretty sure they wouldn't look like that after 8st loss either.
My last post was supposed to be you tagged but it didn’t for some reason?

Is mrhinchhome account private? I tried to look on there from what someone had commented about him posting about the weather or something?. Lol. But I can’t get onto it to look.

just realised im using my official government name 🤣😂 I best watch what i say
Same I need to change my username but I can’t. Don’t want to be getting abuse from her “army of trolls” they might squirt me in the eyes with Zoflora and hit me with the Minkehs

Has she seriously had the cheek to post a story about not looking for negative comments about her that’s all she does, obviously I don’t agree with trolling or directly being mean to someone on social media but if she actively searches for stuff she’s gonna find it,why make yourself feel awful people will always have an opinion if you put yourself out there.

Reactions: 17
I can completely believe the doctors saying no and advising against the surgery, which in my opinion is baffling, I think they can be so wrong at times. Someone I know very well lost 16st all by herself, exercising and diet, went to see medical professionals about having the excess skin, which was a lot of it ( as you can imagine) removed, and they point blank told her no!. Said that she did not qualify for it, it just doesn’t make sense!!
I couldn't get my head around it. I was willing to get finance too. I was so angry and cried like a baby! I was stunned he'd turned £6000 down. You'd be looking at up to 15k for arms, legs, tummy and boobs lift..possibly more? They don't like to do too many procedures at once either, so it would have been multiple ops. I just can't believe her. If I'm wrong then I will apologize.

Reactions: 6
Also I've never seen such an arrogant and miserable dog in my whole life. (Henry not Grinch :ROFLMAO:)

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not sticking up for hinch but we all know she edits her face pics so could there be a chance she airbrushes the scars in her photos?

Reactions: 10
Wtf is she waffling on about now!

What you dont know doesnt hurt you so she doesnt look for comments about her!

Has she forgot what she posted the other night or does she think becauses its dissappeared off her stories everybodys forgot about it 🤔😂

Attachments

Reactions: 18
Not sticking up for hinch but we all know she edits her face pics so could there be a chance she airbrushes the scars in her photos?
She might? But how can she claim to eat like she does after going through such intense weight loss and surgery? I can't get my head around it

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.