Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No way have those had surgery. I watch my 600lb life and anyone who has had skin removal on their arms have huge scars. It’s a major operation. I don’t know what she gained from lying about it though? Except more attention?
The scars are usually on the inside of the arm not the outside, that’s likely why you can’t see them. Also she is pale, so they may be silver/pink by now since the surgery was so long ago. My best friend had skin removal surgery and she’s probably only a dress size bigger than Sophie now. You can’t see her arm scared or her leg ones unless you really look closely and she points them out.
Maybe Sophie is the same.

What’s this about the ok magazine, I’ve missed a few weeks due to home life (yes grinch, that actually means putting down your phone and having one to one time with your family instead of filming every bit of poo poo that goes on)
It’s over on Facebook.
I’m not the biggest fan of Hinch but some of the comments on BOTH sides were appalling. You had one girl calling Sophie’s child depressed and calling Sophie an ugly bleep, and Sophie fans harassing others. It was bad on both sides, the girl who was calling Sophie an ugly bleep came on here and took a screenshot of a really long message she sent Sophie which was abusive and she rightly so got told off for it by members here, because it could be seen as harassment.

Reactions: 7
I second this. I had really crippling post natal depression with my youngest and when I went back to work had a total breakdown. At my worst I couldn’t even make a phone call and would end up having a meltdown at even the thought of it. When I eventually got help I had it through the IAPT service. It didn’t help immediately but it gave me some really good strategies to help me though. Almost 8 years on and I’m completely different. I had to make a quite difficult phone call today and although I did feel some old feelings in my body that I was aware of (facial flushing and feeling agitated) I was absolutely fine and could cope.
IAPT and the strategies that the therapist gave me literally gave me my life back and if you are struggling then it’s worth getting the help.
So glad to read how well you’re doing now ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 3
The woman is nuts. She’s literally got people fawning all over her every word. She’s like some kind of back arse forwards version of the Handmaids Tale. We’re all gonna be in grey track suits with notebooks sewn onto our cuffs with a Hincher as an aunt to watch over us. “Hinched day” “under his minkeh”. Ooooooh she’s a bleeping nuisance isn’t she.
"Under his minkeh" 😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ah yes, that little known store TK Maxx to get “one of a kind” pieces. 🤯
The same ‘one of a kind’ pieces that are also available in Homesense and always available to order for home delivery on the TK Maxx website 😏🤣

Must be the only village with a TK Maxx...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is really nasty. She’s obviously fairly early on in pregnancy here where lots of people feel grotty!
With only a bit of makeup on I’m fairly attractive, but catch me walking the dog with my resting witch face and I look completely different.

Grettle massively annoys me but then can you blame her when people go out of their way to find ‘unattractive’ pictures on her. On the outside she is very attractive, just maybe not so on the inside 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
This picture is from September 2012. She supposedly had the gastric band fitted in 2011, spent a few years losing weight and the skin surgery apparently didn’t happen until 2016... now she either dropped all the weight in the space of a year and that excess skin is well hidden (those forearms don’t look like they have excess skin?) and the surgeons miraculously managed to find some or someone’s telling porkie pies

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I find it weird that she didn’t show her parents reactions to her buying them carpets because they don’t like being on Instagram but there’s Freda in her swimming cozzie being filmed in the pool 🤔
Really good point!!! Little Miss Contradictory!

Reactions: 11
Have just unfortunately seen this. What the actual fu$k is wrong this woman. Or should I say immature head. She has to be taking the piss surely. No serious companies would want this head. I can’t believe it, I just carnt believe it. Guyz I’m being a head and everyone is falling for it... atb

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Why does Ronnie have tin foil in his toy basket??
It’s great! My little girl loves a crunchy foil blanket. It’s a sensory thing... not sure why she didn’t just say that... maybe she just wanted her army to ask!

Reactions: 4
She’s seen that bloody Christmas tree made up of cleaning product boxes 🙄 bet she does something very similar

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Have just unfortunately seen this. What the actual fu$k is wrong this woman. Or should I say immature head. She has to be taking the piss surely. No serious companies would want this head. I can’t believe it, I just carnt believe it. Guyz I’m being a head and everyone is falling for it... atb
Shes a complete Fruit Loop - this and her sleazy-cheese post should be worrying her collab/sponsor companies and giving cause for concern

Reactions: 5
I’ve always wondered this. My baby had jaundice and was this colour, I’m wondering if perhaps he had it too?
I’ve said this before. I thought a filter was being used but others said that Jamie and his family have mediterranean colouring 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.