Mrs Hinch #67 Mrs Hinch is giving back but it's not her money it's yours you tw*t!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you think Jamie snuck out to the gym last night. Hence the ridiculous cheese eating and the picture of her with her favourite people, one of which is a dog. No sign of Mr H in her favourite people šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just the humble girl from next door! Why is she encouraging such ridiculous behaviour? Fancy being so desperate to get some no ones attention you create this hideous eye sore. Sophie, it's not Hinchmas because you aren't the son of God! That's Christ. I know you think very highly of yourself, but even you can't be that bleeping deluded.

Reactions: 17
This is really nasty. Sheā€™s obviously fairly early on in pregnancy here where lots of people feel grotty!
With only a bit of makeup on Iā€™m fairly attractive, but catch me walking the dog with my resting witch face and I look completely different.

Grettle massively annoys me but then can you blame her when people go out of their way to find ā€˜unattractiveā€™ pictures on her. On the outside she is very attractive, just maybe not so on the inside šŸ˜
I hate when people say this šŸ˜©
Why approach a management company (twice) if you donā€™t want to be famous/ people to comment on your looks.
She knew what this lifestyle brings.
Celebs get comments like that all the time, look at Katy price, daniella Westbrook, Kerry Katona etc. They get ripped to shreds, Iā€™m yet to see them comment on an ok post or share message of someone calling them ugly.

Reactions: 16
Do you think Jamie snuck out to the gym last night. Hence the ridiculous cheese eating and the picture of her with her favourite people, one of which is a dog. No sign of Mr H in her favourite people šŸ˜‚
I wondered where he was in that picture too, think my partner wouldnā€™t be too happy if I put the dog instead of him in my favourite people šŸ˜‚. But he must have been there because who took the second photo of her laying on the sofa?

Reactions: 5
The scars are usually on the inside of the arm not the outside, thatā€™s likely why you canā€™t see them. Also she is pale, so they may be silver/pink by now since the surgery was so long ago. My best friend had skin removal surgery and sheā€™s probably only a dress size bigger than Sophie now. You canā€™t see her arm scared or her leg ones unless you really look closely and she points them out.
Maybe Sophie is the same.
Except she doesnā€™t have ANY scarring. Thereā€™s been enough pictures of her ATMs from all angles to be able to know that.

Reactions: 11
ive just bought a lounge suit in beige for just Ā£14!!
We should all get one! Unofficial tattlers uniform šŸ˜‚

I wondered where he was in that picture too, think my partner wouldnā€™t be too happy if I put the dog instead of him in my favourite people šŸ˜‚. But he must have been there because who took the second photo of her laying on the sofa?
Ma barker of course, she donā€™t always show her but I reckon sheā€™s always there

And how awks was that picture... wtf was she doing with that arm, so staged

Reactions: 9
Iā€™ve said this before. I thought a filter was being used but others said that Jamie and his family have mediterranean colouring šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
My friendā€™s baby looks tanned, her partner has very olive skin and sheā€™s very pale.

Reactions: 3
Except she doesnā€™t have ANY scarring. Thereā€™s been enough pictures of her ATMs from all angles to be able to know that.
As I said, the scarring could be very faint since the surgery was years ago. Like I said, my friend has the scarring and unless she points to it, you wouldnā€™t see it.
Without false tan Sophie looks quite pale, so that will also aid in how her skin would heal when it comes to scarring.

Reactions: 1
As I said, the scarring could be very faint since the surgery was years ago. Like I said, my friend has the scarring and unless she points to it, you wouldnā€™t see it.
Without false tan Sophie looks quite pale, so that will also aid in how her skin would heal when it comes to scarring.
I can assure you, she doesnā€™t have any. 100%. Iā€™d put my life savings on it.

Reactions: 16
Of course that photo is staged. Any responsible mother knows you should never fall asleep on the sofa with your baby. Especially if he's propped up as such an awkward angle with one arm. As soon as she drops off he'd fall on the floor. Just another lie in her fake life.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I notice she only poses side on. Do you think she practises? šŸ˜‚
I think itā€™s to make her appear thinner, I think sheā€™s naturally got a wide waist rather than a defined small waist (as seen in the picture of her in 2012). It really shows just how insecure she really is, she canā€™t be seen at a bad angle.

Reactions: 7
Well she's had a highly skilled careful surgeon then and good skin that recovers well. The plastic surgeon I saw, wouldn't or rather pleaded for me to for go skin removal surgery because the scars in his opinion are were going to be worse than the skin. I lost 8st I've researched for hours and hours about this kind of procedure. There would definitely be some evidence of it! Her body shows no evidence of huge weight loss. So it's either a small miracle or she's fibbing.

Reactions: 23
I can assure you, she doesnā€™t have any. 100%. Iā€™d put my life savings on it.
But you donā€™t actually know for sure as you havenā€™t met her right?

And I donā€™t know for sure if she has, however I do know someone who had the same surgery and their scars are very faint.(y)

Well she's had a highly skilled careful surgeon then and good skin that recovers well. The plastic surgeon I saw, wouldn't or rather pleaded for me to for go skin removal surgery because the scars in his opinion are were going to be worse than the skin. I lost 8st I've researched for hours and hours about this kind of procedure. There would definitely be some evidence of it! Her body shows no evidence of huge weight loss. So it's either a small miracle or she's fibbing.
Iā€™ve never heard of anyone not recommend this surgery because scars will be worse than the skin. Iā€™d say thatā€™s quite outrageous and strange to say since a bit of scaring is nothing compared to pounds of skin that can can cause sores, and infections and can be uncomfortable because itā€™s quite heavy.
A quick look on Google will show various types of scarring in different people and how it tends to heal.
Itā€™s called brachioplasty on the arms.
1573547569798.jpeg

And I donā€™t know for sure if she has, however I do know someone who had the same surgery and their scars are very faint.(y)

Iā€™ve never heard of anyone not recommend this surgery because scars will be worse than the skin. Iā€™d say thatā€™s quite outrageous and strange to say since a bit of scaring is nothing compared to pounds of skin that can can cause sores, and infections and can be uncomfortable because itā€™s quite heavy.
A quick look on Google will show various types of scarring in different people and how it tends to heal.
View attachment 56639

View attachment 56639
Coz of the amount of blatant lying she does, itā€™s easy to understand why people think sheā€™s lying

Reactions: 21

View attachment 56639
Hospital group, Newcastle. My dad took me and held me whilst I cried with frustration! I'd worked hard for two yrs to lose 8st and was desperate to get rid of the skin on my arms! I exercised daily and hard..my only solution was surgery! He sat opposite me and said he'd advise against it because of the scarring and that it's probable that I'd feel worse than better! I couldn't really careless if you believe me, I know because I was there! She has no scar faint or otherwise. Oh and in that pic a that's a good scar.. you'd still see it! Post another of the jaggered scars some ppl are left with! Trust me, I couldn't be arsed making this up to disprove something she's said! Tummy tucks are usually done across the pubic area and can often be covered with underwear. Thigh skin removal the scars are on the inner thigh..from knee right up. Even then there's no way of getting the body she has after 8st loss. Plus how after her band has been removed is she stuffing her face with cheese, Chinese and huge plates of toad in the hole? She really is in the top 0.01% of lucky sods...and makes a million just pining her loo. Remarkable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Coz of the amount of blatant lying she does, itā€™s easy to understand why people think sheā€™s lying
Hmmm also, with how image obsessed she is, even if she had the faintest of scars I'm not sure she'd be so confident in getting her arms out so many times on Insta? I could be wrong but... šŸ¤”

Reactions: 13
I hate when people say this šŸ˜©
Why approach a management company (twice) if you donā€™t want to be famous/ people to comment on your looks.
She knew what this lifestyle brings.
Celebs get comments like that all the time, look at Katy price, daniella Westbrook, Kerry Katona etc. They get ripped to shreds, Iā€™m yet to see them comment on an ok post or share message of someone calling them ugly.
Just because people can and will rip others to shreds for their looks, doesnā€™t mean that they should, celebrity or not. That doesnā€™t make it ok, it doesnā€™t give people an excuse. It says a lot more about those people than it does the person whoā€™s looks theyā€™re attacking imo. Itā€™s unnecessary. Sure, attack her for her lack of morals, her greed, her shamelessness and begging/bragging. They are all things that matter. Donā€™t bring in how she looks. Thatā€™s personal, and is an attack on something a person has little control over.

Itā€™s dangerous, especially when that individual already has obvious self-image issues. I think she comes across as vain when she is glammed up, photoshopped and has a full face of slap on, but is really self conscious, otherwise she wouldnā€™t need all of those filters and makeup as her ā€œsmoke and mirrors.ā€ Just my opinion, Iā€™ve never once commented on her looks (except that daft Gretel filter she uses šŸ˜¬) and I wonā€™t because no matter how much I might dislike her character, her face is not the problem.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
She is quoted in a magazine article saying she developed a very bad infection after the surgery, so bad in fact, she thought she might ā€˜loose her left armā€™ (these are her words not mine). Itā€™s a miracle after complications to that degree thereā€™s not a single mark to be seen. Normally when thereā€™s been a disruption in healing, thereā€™s a big chance of keloid scarring. But gosh, Soph has been soooooooo lucky.

Itā€™s also interesting, considering the weight loss surgery was such a big thing to have gone through, and given how much she over shares on stories, and enjoys subjects that garner sympathy, she never talks about it. Itā€™s been written about, but never spoken about (*edited to add - last time I posted that sentence on Tattle, within 24hrs she posted a pic of a DM from a follower referencing her ā€˜surgeryā€™, Tattle bingo win? šŸ˜‰)

Iā€™m happy to admit to being wrong, if I am wrong, but Iā€™m afraid if something looks like šŸ‚šŸ’© sounds like šŸ‚šŸ’© smells of šŸ‚šŸ’© then it generally is šŸ‚šŸ’©

*Edited to add a link to the article/pre written press release from her management company -

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.