Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
You nusty trolls saying it’s another day off, she is obviously down the factory pouring candles, carving chopping boards and sewing shit snit suits, she works 30 hours a day 480 days a year don’t ya know 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AllieBee

VIP Member
I would like to give her the benefit of the doubt and believe she grew those tomatoes in her front garden. But I just can't, I remember all the lies she told before, the Tesco salad tomato she found in Ron's veg patch, and I don't believe a single word she says. She is a lying cunt and that is all.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

Duchessofmanchester

Chatty Member
She's hand sewing her new bedding and cushions to sell to the sheep. She's doing it all herself remember? Because she's such a boss babe, not because no reputable business will touch her with a bargepole.

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
Legit gonna call him Ronnie Ricketts now to reflect the Victorian era clothing and shit diet. Atv!x

• Haha

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Oh guyshhhhhhhh! I just larve how she’s styled the glass pumpkin on a low table in the tangeriny and can’t wait to see who knocks it off and breaks it! Will it be Ron and Lynn, the terrible twins? Will it be Henners, aka FatDogSlim? Could it be one of the woolly wankers (not Richard though. He’s not allowed in the house. He gets left outside distressed when the other two are inside!)? Or could it be Pat* the missing hen? Or will Sophie six-toes accidentally knock it over with her size 5 feet? Place your bets, nusties!!!

*not sure if the missing hen is called Pat or Pam. Perimenopause means I can barely remember my own toddler’s names let alone Dogpie’s liveatock! 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Why is she getting so stressed about "Ron starting school" when all he's actually doing is moving up into the next class at the same school where he's been for the last year? My son started kindergarten full time when he was 3, he moved up into the reception class the following September and didn't bat an eyelid. It's just moving to a different room in the same building, presumably with all of the same kids that he's been with for the past year. Why is she so totally over the top?

• Heart

12inchthinbase

Sorry why is Ronnie dressed as a WW2 evacuee 😭😭 stood with his little kit bag..

"Rennie laaarved his first day as an evacuee guyschhh" Yeah cos he was away from you ya weapon

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
I can’t wait for the video tomorrow with the most depressing music, walking Moanald to shhhkool, as if it was Ladi Di taking William to school the first time.
I expect fake tears in the Audi car.

because remember she’s the first mother ever to take her kid to reception and Wooonn is so shpeshial with his invisible (yet so visible and in my face) needz.

enjoy the heat you nusty trollz xx
---
Ps - I know I’m a nasty bitch but I wonder if she’s done the walk to school with him already so she can edit the right shot 🤣 otherwise she’s limited tomorrow if the real thing isn’t insta worthy 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Rachaelplum

I'd sooner shag an actual shark than him. And are we really expected to believe that uptight bitch lets those stubby fingers anywhere her vag? Does she hell. Thats why shes pissing about downstairs and wanking her taps off til daft o clock in the morning, so Inch doesnt try anything 😆
Thread suggestion...id rather shag a shark do do do do do do than jaymeee hinch(liffe) do do do do do do

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Where's the video of you picking the toms SoFFFEeeeEeeeEE

More like you opened the packet you little dingbat

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Another fucking chopping board?! 😴 how many does she have now?! She doesn't prepare food so whats point? Absolute useless waste.
Bags of tat, and the same old shit. Like she's stuck on a loop with her hauls.
The way she says boys on that video too....Boiiiish. Fuck off.

• Heart
What a sad little room…her children’s book of lies/ brags prominently placed on the radiator cover 😂

What kids have a vase of reeds in their rooms? That house is so bland and joyless - empty/ unlived, devoid of life and love.

Attachments

• Sad

Swedish chef

VIP Member
Not that I want to encourage the “Hinch is ND” speculation, but I’m like this due to my adhd and it’s HORRIBLE. I don’t have Hinch’s money so I’m on a constant cycle of spending, getting angry and upset with myself for spending because I’ve spent all my money, then convincing myself I “need” such and such and spending, getting the temporary high then getting angry and upset…it’s no way to live.
I had a point I was going to make bringing it back to Sophie but I’ve forgotten it lol but anyway HHHinch’s HHHauls are shit, pass it on.
The dopamine high from buying hew stuff and then the crashing down and feeling inadequate for spending money you don't have, it's a vicious cycle. You are not alone in feeling that way, so be gentle on yourself. However, if you ever buy a brown candle to ssssstyle it by lighting the bastard thing and then share a picture on here, I'm going to have ban you from all the crunky snacks and full fat coke, for at least a month. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 37

mumpty

Chatty Member
I just had a little snoop and I think Hinch has deleted likes and comments on SSS posts all the way back to when the latest Trolloman sprog was born, posts she definitely previously commented on. She is so petty!

I don’t think SSS could care less, NTAs tonight and all Hinch has got is a crappy montage of Ron and sitting in her garden

• Haha
  • Wow

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Saddest thing in that whole totally unnecessary haul - the toadstools for L's room. What 2 year old ever asked for or ever thought they wanted a couple of fake toadstools to decorate their room.. THEIR room, Soph - not your room.

• Heart