Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Username70

Did lonnie wins football? I’ve been busy styling my candle so might have missed this important update.

• Haha
Reactions: 58

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Right, it's been and gone so I'm not giving her content ideas, but if I were her, this is what my content plan would look like:

2 weeks leading up to back to school: shopping for uniform - engagement booster in asking where is best for basics, uniform haul unpack, come with us shoe shopping, bonus content in preparing kids for school with books or resources.

2-3 days before back to school: prepping uniform, testing healthy lunch ideas, come with us to get our back to school haircut.

Day before: uniform flat-lay looping back to the uniform shopping content, little to camera piece about being nervous for my child, prepping everything the night before.

Day of: little update of how my child felt going on to school, how proud I am of them. Later update about how they enjoyed their day.

Done.

If I had the time and energy I'd be an amazing cuntfluencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 57

CoolMom

VIP Member
"The candle is just plain brown so I'm gonna have to like, you know, style it up"

WHY?! It's a FUCKING CANDLE!!

Honestly if she was a single lady amusing herself in her own home I'd be like, crack on love waste your spare time styling candles if you want. But she is a mother of TWO who doesn't have a job and her priorities are if her cheap candles match her decor and look good on Instagram?

Those poor, poor boys of hers ❤

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57

Username70

A famous long haired blonde celebrity from Maldon is on the NTA right now. Sam Ryder obvs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56

or JusRollWithIt

VIP Member
Well I’m happy for Ron. He will finally have some privacy and be surrounded by people speaking and interacting normally and appropriately with him. Not ignoring him or screeching directions at him with a phone in his face, grabby claws everywhere. At least for a few hours each day, anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 54

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
I was watching tv with my 9 year old toddler tonight before bed and flicking on my phone, she asked what the lady with the camels had posted I said wanna watch, she said yeah go on then, feel like I should point at this point she used to love watching hinch when she had Ronnie doing the two man team thing so she kinda knows who she is, we watched and she rolled her eyes and said “style up a candle? For real?” So I said yeah why she replied well isn’t the job of a candle to be on fire and smell nice? She’s got it just for its colour and surely styling it with stuff is dangerous if it’s going to be on fire? I said yep!
Think I’m raising the next generation of trolls 🎉 I’m off tomorrow to buy her crunky snacks and full fat coke

• Haha
  • Heart

Chatty Member
Those trays are filled with bean bag style material to make it sit on your lap surely?! Not to store colouring in…..in. Please tell me I’ve lost my sweet little mind and she’s not THAT STUPID

edited to add she’s going to have to style up candle.. she really is that stupid. My apologies Nusties.

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
**Unpopular opinion**
Call me heartless but I find these go fund me pages for terminally ill children cringing when shared by someone who has no idea who they are or their circumstances. It just feels uncomfortable in my opinion.

Ive done my fair share of charity work and still do now but Idunno this just doesn't sit right...

Last edited:

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
LOL a feed full of pics of kids in front of front doors and fireplaces and then “this is a pic of ME after I dropped my child off for his first day of school”

• Haha
Reactions: 53

VicksterIcon

Chatty Member
Re: the tomatoes - unless she has a video of them picking them off the plant (which clearly she doesn't), I don't believe for one minute. She's just copying SSS!

• Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Hold your horses everyone! Looks like I’ve just been awarded with a VIP MEMBER status!

Im fanku and to be honeshht I’m so grateful for this incredible journey. So grateful. It’s been incredible and I’m just obsheshttt with it if I’m honeshht.
I just love itttttt.
But yeah, thanks guys, all the best!

that was just a quick recap of the entirety of Sopha’s vocabulary and selling script.

🤣🍾

ps this deserve a new profile pic marking the crocodile tears and pout in the passenger seat!

• Haha
  • Heart

Erica24

Chatty Member
Anybody else style up candles?
Nope?
Thought so!
I can't fucking stand this 'styling' your house thing. I say house and not home because that's what these places are, houses that idiots on the gram fill with meaningless stuff for the sole purpose of taking photos and showing off on Instagram. A home is somewhere that is filled with meaningful things that you have because you enjoy them, family momentoes, things your children may have made, things that have been passed down from other family members etc, yes we all like our homes to look nice but not like showhomes devoid of any personality. I love my home but I couldn't give a flying fuck what anyone else thinks about it and I can't think of anything worse than having my private sacred space splashed all over social media.
---
No you're not wrong. New Animals are coming but according to Sopha the weather has been bad wherever the animals are and that has delayed it. They'll probably appear in a nativity scene at Xmas 🎄 😀
The new animals are actually manatees coming all the way from Florida but due to storm Idalia they keep getting washed back out to sea and therefore impossible to catch. Sopha is hoping that the hurricane is going to wash Roland and Rupert (rhymes with Rennie and Lonnie) straight up on to Maldon prom and she can collect them from there. They will be living in the as yet unused dog wash room until the aquarium is installed in the farm garden. Hope that helpsshhh.
---
No you're not wrong. New Animals are coming but according to Sopha the weather has been bad wherever the animals are and that has delayed it. They'll probably appear in a nativity scene at Xmas 🎄 😀
The new animals are actually manatees coming all the way from Florida but due to storm Idalia they keep getting washed back out to sea and therefore impossible to catch. Sopha is hoping that the hurricane is going to wash Roland and Rupert (rhymes with Rennie and Lonnie) straight up on to Maldon prom and she can collect them from there. They will be living in the as yet unused dog wash room until the aquarium is installed in the farm garden. Hope that helpsshhh.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

MillionDollarBaby

VIP Member
I’m fank youuuu for the Fred title guyzzz.
I’m firing up the air fryer and making Hinch nachos for everyone.
Enjoy you nusty trolls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Erica24

Chatty Member
She bought a brown candle and she needs to style it up?
she doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon or vanilla. Those are pretty common and pretty popular autumn/winter scents. Feels like that was her testing the waters with whatever shit candles she’s got coming out.
but Yeah.She bought a candle because it was brown and she can’t ever find autumn coloured candles. She’s an absolute liability.
She can't find autumn coloured candles?! First world problems right there, poor ickle Princess Sopha. Meanwhile in the real world 1 in 6 children in this country will be going to be hungry tonight. Get a grip you fucking brain dead moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Danielle0120

VIP Member
HE WAS AT SCHOOL 6 LITTLE WEEKS AGO
WHY IS SHE ACTING LIKE THIS IS HIS FIRST TIME AT SCHOOL.
She's just being dramatic. She got in that car and cried from happiness cos she can't stand being around her own kids.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Poor little bugger dressed like that, hope he had a cracking day with Tarquin, Sebastian, Rupert, Camilla and Henrietta whilst playing croquet on the lawn, pony riding and learning Latin

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
" I don't want them to remember me with a phone in my hand being crazy photoshoot mum "

Oh Sophie, imagine your best friend to the moon and back is actually your biggest troll?
😂

Screenshot_20230904_185541_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48