Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
A few things from her latest stories:

Looks like she has new fake hanging baskets.

The tomato plant is yielding green teeny tiny tomatoes. The ones she has shown are def from a supermarket

Looks like the new animal has arrived guys in the form of a …stag!

And look at that electric security gate - did she heck jump over it when the power went off in Maldon many moons ago 😂 (think it was part of a lie she made up around lonnies birthday?)

😂 at Jimbob running - I half expected an alpaca to be chasing him. Looks like they’ve locked the alpacas up so that the boys are allowed a few minutes of freedom in their garden for mummy’s IG content

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Wait till Ron has to get involved with online safety awareness lessons at school and the emails get sent out to the parents…bit awkward for Sophie who doesn’t care about her kids safety and is happy to plaster pictures of Ron on the toilet, tell strangers that they are family and giving online tours of their house and garden -she’s such an idiot.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’m guessing he will be taken to pretty much the same building - or at least grounds - as he was before. Lots of nice transition has prob taken place with staff. She could have said how excited Ronnie is. But nope. Got to go for the wreck narrative.

Long time lurker but these latest stories have sent me over the edge. What’s with all the Halloween TAT?! I mean a fucking Halloween Tree?!? I did hear that right?? What’s wrong with just carving a Pumpkin and jacking all the kids up on E numbers?!
Also now her career is heading down the pan (along with her TWO toilet brushes for her TWO DOWNSTAIRS toilets) did she not get the influencer memo that it’s 1st of September and she should be putting her Xmas tree up??

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why is he all dressed up with his bag ready ect if he don’t start till Wednesday? She might as well admit his first day at school pics are gonna be a pre record so she has enough time to make them insta perfect.

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
Well, she must be feeling very sure of her finances to have put aside £70k for Ron's primary school life, and then £65k for Lon when he starts. And then the third child whenever Jimbob next gets lucky. That's another £63k.

Just for primary school I may add. Private secondary is at least double. And private primary is pointless if you chuck them in state secondary.

She means she’s pulled over and let Jamie take him into school because she’s far too famous 🤭 who is she kidding? Ron has been in preschool and will have been away from her, and when he’s not at pre school he’s with Freda or Sam. She uses those kids - she’s clearly been told by YMU to look more nurturing yet can’t take those boys out by herself or have family days out without it turning into content for IG. She keeps trying though…pretends she misses them, pretends she cooks family meals in the firm of a cottage pie (not seen a family meal since!), yet any parent who follows her surely must question why she can’t have those kids by herself ever? Why she has to get rid of them in order to wipe down kitchen surface, to light a candle and tidy a cupboard? I do hope her range will be the end of this ridiculous self obsessed, liar of a woman who uses her lovely boys. Shame on her and her family of enablers

Wize Owl

VIP Member
The balls are in like an inner bag. But I would imagine it would easily rip if putting things in and out of it all the time.
Is that in ref to this JimBobJanineNoNob pic 🤭

A14AB362-DA71-4EEC-ADDD-316EB7D8CA21.jpeg

Nusties, I’m very Catherine of Aragon late for EVERYTHING (Although I doubt I’ve missed much of the dull as dissshwater arsenal holes) Recently back from hols and I’ve been getting my toddlers ready for back to school while crying like a seal into my vomfessshts..

ETA: If I’ve plagiarised someone else showing NoNob in Janine’s undercrackersssh I apologise, I’ve not had chance to read though the last couple of freds yet.... it took me a few hours to find my house, where to park, the front door and where to hang my coat 🤭

I shall now go and find some “Woe me” words of wisdom to share as I’m out of the loop and EVERYONE should think “Blesssh’er’art” 😂

• Haha

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Nothing about her child should be posted online, I repeat - nothing.

i couldn’t give 2 fucks about him starting school, and no one should. She should share this on WhatsApp with her friends and family, not to an unlimited number of nutcases online.

she’s only doing it to feed her persona and to cash in.

i hate her.

yeah I bet she’s nervous tho, because he’s going to meet real people now and have a structure and most likely have an office keeping an eye on his well-being!

she’ll get caught eventually for being an abusive, manipulative and controlling cunt.

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Sorry if this has already been commented on but her and Hinch are cut from the same cloth. Saint Stacey not wanting to be seen with a phone in her hand…?? no you just dress your kids up the day before and do your photoshoot, you sad fuck. Why not enjoy the moment without sharing it on the gram? She’s another one that shares too much about her kids cos they are money spinners for her. Not sure who I hate more… Hinch or skanky Stacey!
Glad I got that off my chest!! 😅
Oh I'm not a Stacey fan, they're both different cheeks of the same arse in my opinion. I just like it when SSS blatantly trolls her best friend.
I usually put the "I'm not a Stacey fan" disclaimer but I think that many of us here have the same opinion, both false, both over share, both exploit their kids for financial gain.

Reactions: 33

Yeah....Brackie

Oh my god, I just opened the fridge and saw this fucking thing that my current husband has bought. I think I should leave now.
20230902_111259.jpg

• Haha

anniemouse

VIP Member
Are the big glasses and hair over her face incase she is mobbed by other parents. Schweeetheart, Arabella and Sebastian’s mummies really couldn’t give a hoot.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.
Private or not, your kid shouldn't be made to look like hes about to sweep your chimney at 4 years old
---
:sick: I forgot about the end bit putting on his hat and then grinning with his minge beard and little teeth....
View attachment 2431077
Andddddddddddddddd my vaginas on the floor after it shrivelled, died and fell off

Fanks alot Jimbob, FANKS alot, FANKS TO YOU I have no fanny left

• Haha
  • Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Someone got a bingo for saying she would pretend to be like this about Ron going to school.
We all know she doesn’t care- she doesn’t like being round her own kids anyways and ships them off wherever the first chance she gets. Fiddle is probably more emosh about it let’s be honest!