Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stroppysal

Chatty Member
"I already have a pack of these hair clips, so I bought some more." What a wasteful, greedy psycho.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Oh grow the fuck up you utter waste of space. That poor little boy is off to school and it’s all about how rough she is finding it. It’s a big step but it’s exciting and you as an adult need to show them it’s not scary. No wonder they are both so delayed being round her.

• Sad
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Oh my GOD
I was like aww this morning when my kids started back up cos I've REALLY enjoyed my kids being home, we've had the best summer and they're at gorgeous ages. I wasn't sad or nervous. They've been to school, they know their way around, they know their friends and teachers. It's not a big deal. It's exactly what they did 6 weeks ago.

Ronnie's been to nursery, he's I'm guessing in the same school, he'd of been shown his reception class on his transition week before summer, he'd of met his teacher, that's pretty standard. He'll be with the same kids. All that's different is he's gonna have to do work and start behaving like a 4 year old instead of a 1 year old with a baby bottle who still sits in a highchair and gets fed slop, and he's there til 3 so a extra
few hours, it's not a big difference from nursery hours, most kids jump right in and love it once they get past the first couple of weeks of being a bit more tired whilst they adjust.

She needs to fucking grow up. I don't believe she gives a shit anyway, she'll be glad to get shot of him. She can't stand her kids.
If its real and she really is this nervous, it's gonna rub off on Ronnie and she's gonna make him worried and unsettled.

I'm bored of her

tikimelon

Why can’t she ever be happy and excited for her kids? When my eldest started school I was so buzzing for him! Did I miss him? Did I wonder about his day while he was away? Of course. But guess what, how they feel trumps how you feel. EVERY. SINGLE. TIME. It’s called being a mum. She’s a self absorbed miserable fucking bitch.

• Heart

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Oh gosh she is so pathetic- he is going to the same school that he went to nursery in FFS
You dropped him off at the same place as you normally did you stupid bint.
She’s a cardboard cut-out of what she thinks a good mum should be. 🙄

• Heart

JMS123

Chatty Member
Also, what’s the strange obsession with seasons? Presumably just another pointless merch oppprtunity for the guillible sheep?

I decorate a Christmas tree and I might carve the odd pumpkin for my kids’ benefit. I probably eat more soup and less salads in the autumn and I might go for a walk to enjoy the trees changing colour. That’s about it. I’m definitely not itching to make a shitty twig tree and decorate it with cheap Halloween tat from B&M. Or worrying about finding autumnal coloured candles.

Surely there is more to life than worrying about seasonal decorations (and SS is guilty of this too)? It’s utterly pointless (and bad for the environment).

• Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
Her whole life is just a decorative style up. That house has nothing. Everything she unpacked I just thought that isn't for you,that for how it looks,how it can be shot,how to add to the showhome. It's so soulless.and depressing. She liked fuck all in those bags. It was just a bag if appearances.
And again. All stuff for her. Even the boy stuff was really "for her" purposes. More props. Gimics.
She's so ridiculous. And god so boring.
Youve been and bought 3 bags of tat.
Her house is a location set. That's it.
Her life is a set. Her kids.her family.her brand is nothing.she really has turned to nothing. And she deserves nothing.
Every possible manipulation bullshit is coming back home to roost. Because she's such a bland depiction of human form.
And nothing means anything,there's no soul,no.magic no mayhem.no life or love or joy or commotion in that house. so it all looks like braindead bullshit.like some weird museum in China of an apocolyptic English household and a robot living in it. Where you go and think " this is nothing like how we live!" But Come out feeling depressed.and relieved to be out.

Reactions: 42

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Prime time tonight she will post a story of Wooony walking to shkool, with her crying in the background and she’ll slowmo it as he waves goodbye. Then jimbobnocockorjob will share it and say ‘you’ve done it, so proud of ya’

Imagine when that poor boy gets married 🤣🤣🤣
It will be HER day. She’ll wear a wedding dress. She will make a speech about her journey. She will do the first dance and she will cut the cake with her claws 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Love the thread title!!! 😀

Shouldn’t that haul be tagged as an AD, as she was technically advertising the store the other day and she was also promoting a competition for people to win vouchers to spend there. We all know she doesn’t pay for these hinch hauls because she’s ‘manipulating’ the sheep into thinking they must buy what she’s just bought

Reactions: 41

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
So did she cry every morning when Inchworm dropped them off at MaMaFiddlyFreda’s house or her old Housethatshegavetoabeautifulfamilyinneed?
No of course she fucking didn’t!
This is the epitome of “all for the gram” bollocks!
What a twat! 🫤

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
Analysis of her Home Bargains haul...

Light up pumpkin thingy - it's shit, waste of money, decorating my fireplace for autumn is nowhere on my current agenda because I'm an adult with a busy life and if I ever use the term 'style it up' please shoot me.

Those tray things with a pocket - jeez, no, just no, how to frustrate your kids, set them up with a tray of crayons then tell them the colouring book is in the back pocket, make it make sense.

Felt penises for Len's bedroom?? Okkkayyyyyyyy :m

More matching clothes for the twins :rolleyes:

More mugs, bought by the biggest mug ;)

Lovely to hear her showing off a load of shite then say 'it matches our home decor' shite all round then.

PS, the driving story, omg, what a dimwit bellend she really is, she looks so proud of herself on camera (thank the lord it's been recorded forever, see Soph, that's the problem with the gram, it's out there forever regardless of a dirty delete ;)). PPS filters won't save you from prosecution for breaking the law.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
Yeah that other hen deffo dead, again this morning just showing two as usual...
and on the talk of the animals, funny how those alpacas haven't been shown in the house nearly as much as before since Ronnie had his motorbike disease. I'm still sure there was more to it all and he was actually ill from some shite/germs/bacteria they were slobbering and spreading all over the kitchen and food prep areas.

• Heart

BeeHappy

VIP Member
Her selfies are always reversed, so surely that photo shows she's in the passenger seat? Or am I not fully awake yet?
Why can't she just say "we" pulled over? Or "Jamie pulled over so I could have a minute"?
I really am bored of her now 🙄
Your right. Unless the writing on her top is backwards, the seatbelt is across her left shoulder so she’s in the passenger seat so no need to pull over as she’s not driving! 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Yesterday I said she’d be fake crying in her Audi car 🤣
Bingo!

She is such a fucking loser, I am beyond embarrassed for her.

I’m just laughing thinking how many pictures she must have taken in the car and then she chose that one 🤣

What a sad cunt!

• Haha

Smith

That giant glass pumpkin thing wouldn't last 2 minutes in our house before one if our little darlings had picked it up and booted across the room like a football ⚽

• Haha
Reactions: 40

Char4649

VIP Member
Moving into Hinch Farm was the final nail in her income and popularity coffin.

A few have said oh she isn't relatable anymore as she has money and lives in a massive house.

She isn't relatable anymore because what people hooked on to and made her known, was not a tend farm, family life or animals - it was her cleaning hacks, storage, colour decor etc.

It's like you love watching Taylor Swift perform live or listening to her music, her releasing new music but then getting so many royalties in that she's like OK CAREER CHANGE and becoming a fucking plumber.

I don't give a shit if she has kids, animals, 6 toes or stones that come loose in her garden. Tell me how to remove cat hair from my washing machine or I will source the information elsewhere. Her numbers are decreasing for that exact reason, unrelatable and irrelevant.

RIP Hunchs Career 💀

We are gathered here today...

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’ll just leave this here……..

In the wild footage of Sopha and NoNob dropping Ronsomes at school 🤭

IMG_8059.jpeg

• Haha