Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

flixy83

I’m so annoyed she bought those tea trays for the boys because I have them for my kids and we use them loads and loads for drawing, playdoh, jigsaws, sometimes food.
But yeah, the zipped part is full of bean bag beans, so it’s more comfortable on a child’s lap, not for putting things in. She’s a thicko honestly!

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Chatty Member
Couldn’t give a fuck about Ronnie going to school, I hope he has fun with his little pals. She’s such a dramatic dickhead.
I would like to talk about her lips recovering from those terrible coldsores……

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
No place I'd rather be then home 🤣🤣 hasn't she been out loads lately. This is a fuck you NTAs isn't it 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 46

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So Ronnie starting school means she has to take the rest of the day off? Glad she doesn’t work for me.
“Sorry Hun, I can’t come into work today because it’s my toddler’s first day back at school”
“But he was there last year at nursery and he’ll be there until 3 o’clock so can you just come in until maybe 2.30?”
“No, sorry Hun no can do. I need to go home and cry into a blanket. My Mum’s coming over to look after me. It’s all been very traumatic. No one told me when I had kids that one day they’d have to go to school.”
“Your son is 4, you didn’t realise that he’d have to go to school?”
“Well I fought that if I just dressed him like his little bruvver, kept im sitting in is eye chair an is buggy an gave im baby toys an sippy cups he’d just stay a baby like an I could keep im at ome to film me content like, if that makes sense.”
“Erm, no. Don’t worry about coming in tomorrow, I’ll put your P45 in the post.”

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
Had a moment of amusement in home bargains this morning. I was at the checkout, the woman in front of me had two of those mugs Hinch bought in her hands. Some rude woman of the Hinch demographic came bowling up to her and said 'oi where did you get those mugs, I want them, they're the ones on Mrs Hinchs stories. The woman with the mugs just looked at her disgustedly (her tone was so rude and demanding) and said 'I have no idea who Mrs Hinch is nor have I read her stories, mugs are over there'. The cashier looked up at her and giggled. Really made me snigger!

• Haha
  • Wow

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Classic Trolloman strikes again. “We tried on the uniforms and I took photos for memories, tomorrow I want to give them my full attention and make it about them not me”. I am ad-libbing but I love it when she trolls, I secretly hope she is a VIP member on here 😂😂

• Haha
Is it 3pm yet.... yes you vapid, annoying, self centered cow, how lucky are you that you can get him at 3...some parents have to work and their kids go to before/after school club....so they get a few hours when they finish..even on the first day. I was in bloody Afghanistan for my first borns first day so did it via Skype...and I had a wobble, had a fag and then carried on without any need for an insta post. I get it's tough and we all parent differently but have your moment in private. She's on a different planet, I love to hate on her 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I nipped into Morrisons today and had a little moment in the car park when I remembered the day that she sat there watching the bins being emptied.

She used to be so entertaining.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
Oh went down a hinch rabbit hole on tiktok, looks like the twinz will be getting swimming lessons, it's not like their parents are too busy working to teach them!
As IF that girl should be sharing that. Surely this breaches some kind of safe guarding / client confidentiality.

Just emphasises how much Hinch has overshared of those kids really. People don’t think twice about doing it. Like they’re public property. So sad.

• Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
I've followed Nicky for ages on Instagram and I think she's really sweet, but has Hinch ever mentioned her before or is she now only piping up because Nicky has put a story up about having to stop all treatment as her body isn't coping anymore, so she's tieing up loose ends on some business arrangements before she's too weak and end of life happens.

Again, grief fucking tourist for Hinch and she can well and truly fuck herself.

She'll post her again when N dies, then she'll never mention her again. Just like baby A.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 44

Wize Owl

VIP Member
I’m going to place a BINGO that there will be a made-up story involving lots of 💩 tomorrow morning, it might go something like this.....

NoNob wearing his stinky flip-flops comes into the house via the Uoooootiliteeee room and slipsssh arse-over-tit in chicken shit.... his flip-flops fly off and break her tacky glass pumpkin.

The culprit of the chicken shit is non other than missing-in-action Pasty (or whatever she’s called) She’s been hiding out in a barrrssskittt in one of the two downstairs loos. Hennerz has been bringing her leftovers out of the bins while he’s been rummaging for kebabs 🥙

Sopha will be sat in Hennerz barrrssskittt crying like a seal into her greige blanket, while Fruitcake Freda is getting Ronsomes ready for school....

Meanwhile Lonsomes has a poonarmi incident and is walking along like he’s just ridden RoyOiOi up and down Rat-Run-Road during rush hour....

During all of this the AmaZON delivery driver arrives, along with the Postie.... they take one look at the 💩 everywhere, Sopha going on about her tummy shiverssssh sat in the barrrrsssskittt and Fiddle now preparing her tranq gun, they throw the parcels and get the fuck out of there, while being chased by the three floofy fuckheads...

This ends with a roller rant, in which Ronsomes will no doubt be blamed and NoNob will be shamed. The hunzzzz (Mainly Lakey21) will DM her saying how funnnnay she is and “We larveeee you, Soph”

Or something like this...... 🤭

• Haha

curlywhirlygal

Chatty Member
I feel embarrassed for her after that story.
Immature.
Cringe.
To say all of that in your childs room is weird as fuck.

• Heart