Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Do kids go straight into a full day at school? I only ask as last year my colleagues son started reception and it was about 2 weeks of phased intro, mornings for the 2 days or so, then fetched after lunch etc??
Some do. Some do a staggered start.
---
Where I stay, when I started school we did mornings only for 2 weeks (I always thought it was through until October, but that seems extreme). However, more recently it has changed to full-day from day one. I think this is due to nursery funding where even a day at a council nursery is 9-3 and it's less disruption for a child who is used to being at nursery full-time.
Someone, somewhere sued the local authority for not providing full time, especially now many kids do day care. Lots have done a short transition since then.

Reactions: 2

spookyboo

I’m just watching tonight’s ep of Celebs Go Dating and there are multiple scenes where Anna Williamson looks exactly like Hinch. Did anyone else watch it and agree?
Had to Google Anna Williamson but you’re right they are very similar!

Reactions: 1

SunshineRae

VIP Member
I’m just watching tonight’s ep of Celebs Go Dating and there are multiple scenes where Anna Williamson looks exactly like Hinch. Did anyone else watch it and agree?

katesbess

VIP Member
Oh wow i just did a quick google and found it, literally seconds and I'm in Scotland. That's terrifying what she shares and how easy it is to access the school he's at
tbh i dont no how you did with a quick google search of what she gave?