Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Someone catch a troll up cos I cba catching up on here myself. Ron's in a private school now? The same one as Rex?

If so, WHY.
I've heard private schools are shit when it comes to SEND. So she's fucked up there.

What's wrong with a normal school with normal kids instead of one with stuck up entitled brat kids (not soz if any of you have your kids in one) they are all horribly snobby with cuntish parents. I could be a millionaire and I'm telling you now, my kids wouldn't go in a private school. No one gives a shit about Ronnie or Lennie, none of the parents will bat an eyelid that a basic bitch like Sophie is walking through the school gates with her sprogs. I'd rather my kids interact with normal children, than ones with sticks up their arses.

Does she know she started off in a scrubby flat then just a basic new build when she met Jamie. It's only because of manipulation that she's got to where she is now. Its because of her manipulation that she can afford the fees for those children.

Ronnie's already a unbearable whiney spoilt brat on her stories, I can't imagine what he'll be like when he's older.

I'm pissed off again and this is why I'm so in and out of this thread recently. Cos she's such a CUNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT and I can't be chewed.

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
So he's not due school until Wednesday but she's made him get all togged up, complete with shoes, school bag and water bottle, just for a photo opportunity and Insta engagement? Why doesn't that surprise me. Divvy bitch.

JMS123

Chatty Member
The best part of that shopping car crash was that the ‘styling up’ of her candle entailed putting it on the windowsill and lighting it 😂

Those reels encapsulate Hinch. It’s all about THINGs. She thinks they bring her pleasure but it’s only a temporary high so she keeps spending more and more. The money aside (which she’ll come to regret), I don’t think life is about possessions and it seems a shallow way of living. I’d far rather have the memories of doing something fun with my family or friends than a revolving door of meaningless junk.

• Heart

Cassy Role

VIP Member
“I’m a mess already”
“Overthinking in my head”

Blah blah fucking blah. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me.

Yes it can be daunting when your little ones first go to school. I’m not going to invalidate anyone’s feelings… But this is the losing her head and screaming into a blanket in the hospital scenario all over again.

She should be thinking of Ronnie. How he’s feeling. If he picks up on her OTT panicking how will that make him feel? It’s a massive milestone and she should be making it an exciting time for him and not thinking of herself for once.

I doubt she’s even feeling like that anyway tbf. I’m not sure she can feel proper emotion. She just says what she thinks she should be feeling. That’s why it’s always so OTT.

• Heart

mumpty

Chatty Member
I struggle a lot with motherhood and a possible ND 3yo and second guess everything about what I’m doing. Most days feel more difficult than they are joyful, but still my kid looks like he is enjoying life and if I choose 20 second snippets to put on Instagram you’d see us baking, gardening, mini disco in our living room, riding a balance bike etc. It’s don’t think I’ve commented specifically on Hinch’s parenting before, because I was struggling so much with if I was a good enough parent, I couldn’t cast judgement on her. But she shows us the best of what they do and it’s not even comparable to me. My husband and I work full time, earning a fraction of what she does, often working way more than 40 hours a week, but we both devote all of the rest of our time to our family. How can she not see how abnormal their lives are?

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Fluffy20

VIP Member
There’s “nowhere else I’d rather be”. Honest. Honest guys. Not even the NTAs. Nope. Nowhere else. Honest.

• Haha

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Good job she bought new matching outfits for the boys seeing as they got theirs filthy with playing and full of sand the other day

• Haha

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Clearly the ‘swimming’ they did with the boys last year and on holiday didn’t quite go to plan then. Sophie was probably planning to reveal that she has taught them to swim - now she can’t.
It's all in preparation for the pool to be built because they lovezzzzz swimming, my little swimming manzzz 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Soapy

Chatty Member
Why oh why have I seen that child asleep in his bed, naked in the bath, naked on the toilet, pale as a ghost and hooked up in hospital, learning to speak and struggling with it, but I all of a sudden can't see his face in school cunting uniform?

***OBVIOUSLY*** I don't want to, or give any kind of sized shit because all of the above is Grade A Cuntery of the highest order, but it's just another example of her children being used for engagement for social media. Mystery black and white faceless photo...fucking give me strength.

oh do fuck off Sophie. Jamie do better for those boys. Freda you should be ashamed and Mamfa if you read here too, give your sister a talking to. She's embarrassing and your nephews deserve better.

• Heart

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
This thread title is *chef’s kiss*

Those Hallowe’en decorations are for her and Inch to paint. She will wait until Arsenal are about to play, then stamp her size 5 footz and demand he makes “couple goals” content with her instead. Sucks when you are her employee 😂

Also imagine the confusion for Essex police turning up at Hinch Farm to question the unfiltered Mrs Hinch. They will be asking to speak to her daughter who was driving the car

• Haha
  • Wow

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She's acting like she thinks a caring parent would behave. She doesn't give an actual toss about him starting reception, especially as it's not a big deal because it's not even a new school for him.

Hinch and your pathetic loser husband and weird enabling family, you need to do better. D Minus, see me afterwards.

• Haha
  • Heart

katesbess

VIP Member
no way this woman hasnt got a backer or sponser for her range. or is like food companies do making the same food in same factory,just diff packaging. shes doing this with her tat. becasue no way this woman has got a factory,started new materials,where to make it,sourced the workers the admin the prices the coding. nah. shes going through someone else. this woman is lieing saying shes doing it from scratch on her own.
this woman couldnt find her way through her own hair extensions never mind her own products

JustmeJ

Chatty Member
Yeah OF COURSE you’d rather be at home than at the NTAs, sure, love! We believe you! PMSL
Also Inch messing up the plinky plonk content by running through it LMAO

Gosh it’s a lot darker there right now than it is for me and I’m the next town over! 👀

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Swedish chef

VIP Member
If she is this lazy incapacitated at the thought of Master Ronald starting school, how is she going to cope Boss Babe-ing her own home line?

She has a ladder desk in the Room of Memories, so I think she will be ok, plus many lavatories to choose from when the urge to shit into a blanket takes hold. Hope that helps 😂

• Haha

Louanne

VIP Member
You can tell by the names of the kids on the newsletter that the 'Hinches' will never fit in 🙄😂
Arabella and Sebastian will not LARVE it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

IamMyaJ

VIP Member
This thread title is fucking amazing, I was in Home Bargains this morning when some lady with her daughter was looking at cleaning products and saw something that had this twats name on some spray or summat anyway this woman goes to her mum oh ffs is there anything that stupid bimbo won’t put her name on and honest god I’ve never wanted to high 5 a stranger so much in my life 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

llamadramamama21

"I got a new toilet brush.. infact I got TWO, TWO for my TWO downstairs bathrooms" 🥱 brag brag brag

These threads move so fast! But my god I'm so bored of her. Where are her kids in these videos I can't even do a fart in peace.

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Look lively. The grief tourist is back. I wonder how much she donated.
---
None of the links work. Found the girl on a news report and even that link didn’t work. Not fake profiles surely.

ETA I did get in. A few recent donations which could be off the back of her post, every little helps as they say. No sizeable donation recently though and no message from the Queen of Maldonia. I hope she stumps up her cash whilst her sheep are giving what little they have to spare.

Last edited: