Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

anniemouse

VIP Member
DM article:

Mrs Hinch can’t believe children go to school
Sophie Hinchcliffe, 33 47 got the shock of her loife when she learned her middle-toddler Ron would be starting primary school. Ron who recently recovered from motorbike disease was pictured by the has-been influenza in his school uniform, because who cares about safeguarding anyway?
Crocodile tears were shed as she shared one of her many filtered faces in the passenger seat of the car, but she just lovvvees it really guyyyysssshhh.

• Haha
Reactions: 82

sosticky

Chatty Member
Those trays she bought, I'm pretty sure the zip is where you get the bean baggy stuff out from? Not somewhere to store books......

• Haha
Reactions: 79

AllieBee

VIP Member
Y
Because they were never actually real friends they had the same management, it was a manufactured friendship.
Yep, fake from the start. Solomon saw Hinchs account doing well (back in the day), pretended to be her friend, pinched what she did and did it much better, then steamed ahead leaving Hinch struggling behind her to keep up. On the back of that big Insta account, Solomon got some big TV deals and got even bigger. Hinch got nothing. Now Solomon is where she is. And Hinch? Hinch is where she is meant to be. In the dog bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Sopha, hunnnnnnay……. You just can’t help yourself can you 🙄 Just proves what an absolute LIAR she is…. The hunzz really need to wake up to the fact she’s an absolute lying twat AND the DailyFail and other arsenal hole media need to pick up on her blatant lies too 😡

She put this on her stories on June 11th about Ronald being in hospital with the motorbike illness and just look at the woe me “I’m checking in on here very quickly while he’s asleep” and “What I would give to be back home with all my boys” 🙄

IMG_8042.jpeg

The lady where she got Pringle from put this on Twitter on June 11th and it was discussed in the comments (Since deleted) that it was going to live with Mrs Hinch

IMG_8043.jpeg

Yet, she’s just put this on her stories….. “The day we rescued her waiting for someone to free her!”

IMG_8044.jpeg

She must be just like Marty McFly and be able to time travel and be in two places at once…. she must have loaded up the time in her Range Rover Delorean to be able to travel VERY QUICKLY from Broomfield hospital to Grt Totham to rescue Pringle and back again while Ronald was asleep 🙄🙄🙄 She’s such a fucking liar, unfortunately for her she can’t remember her lies or get the timeline straight…. come on DailyFail or suchlike tell the truth about the Queen of Cuntfluencers 🙄

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 74

hinchnotafarm

I can’t wait to see which month the school put Lonnie in the newsletter to wish him a happy birthday 👀 IYKYK
#teamsouschef 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 70
Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Congrats to @MillionDollarBaby on getting loads of votes for our brilliant new Thread Title! 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Soph clearly read Tattle, & saw she had been seen with Ronald at Clarks buying school shoes the day before, so admitted it.
Cleanin' wiv Mummaz - unscrewed a lightshade, dushhted it and handed to Fiddle ("well done!") to wossschh in a bucket of soapy wortaah 💦 Riveting!

A reminder that her weave was very expensive, as Royoiioii started nibbling her straw head (£1,030 wurrf).
Another cheesy, cholesterol enriched vombo, "Hinch" airfried Nachos, done in flammable paper lining 🔥& talking with her mouth full. Manners of a pig!

Bank holiday Monday - a predictable flogfessht. Shark and Air fryer codes for the shoppers.
Another reminder, this time, that her arse snatching leggings are expensive!
Anuvver pub lunch and woshhhing on a flimsy AmazON rack, that she laaves if she's honnnesssht. Showed the 🐑 Inch's underpants, cackling. She wouldn’t share her own knickers online would she!

Hinch did a *dirty delete after FILMING HERSELF TALKING WHILST DRIVING to 'work' wiv Mummaz.
🚗 📱 😡 NOT CLEVAAAH SOPHIE & downright dangerous! She WASN'T constantly looking at the road, with the occasional glance into camera, whilst talking! 🚨

She faffed about in Home Bargains looking at tat with Mummy, as always. Stilted waffling off a script into a microphone (cringe!!).
Identically dressed boiiscchh, all day, everyday, looking emotionless, robotic & miserable.
POPSA #AD, including the ghastly grifters pictured at a wedding around the same time as Ron was allegedly at death's door with motorbike 🏍 disease in hospital.

Here's a reminder of Soph's dirty delete driving/camera chat

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 70

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Well as I had Chapter Breakfast and thought about Chapter Getting Dressed. It crossed my mind that…

Thread suggestion:
Chapter Finished

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 69

Highdontknow

How was Ronnie? Has she forgot it’s him going into school?!!!! I’ve followed this twat since 2k17 I was well and truly hoodwinked. I’ve finally just pressed the button and got well rid. Jesus Christ my eyes have been opened these past few months. She gives me tummy shivers. She is the definition of ICK. Goodbye Sophie rose you self absorbed prick 👋

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Coops

Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.

• Heart
Reactions: 66

Elliemae64

curiosity led me to look at Ron’s school uniform and part of the uniform are red gloves. hopefully, they have been bought for Ron, but I suppose Soph can just colour his hands in, if she forgot!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Libbylulu

VIP Member
Do we think YMU are sorry they took her on. Her content is dull and boring and her voice…. She has an ideal voice for silent movies!
She brings nothing to her account and she’s lost her way in who she is and what she does. They buy bots so her true following is probably very low and no doubt the agency know this. I can’t honestly see the appeal of her and why she even needs an agent.
Since moving to YMU her account is worse (if that’s possible) and buying Hinch Farm has been the unraveling of who she was/ is. Trying to market herself as the quirky animal lover/ farmer hasn’t worked. Even leaving the animals inside the house backfired when R got ill. She didn’t even renovate her house to look anything remotely like a homely farmhouse and she misses on every level. Tbh she was better off when Jamie (short for James) managed her right at the beginning they struck a note that worked on a small level which was manageable. They didn’t have the brains or intelligence to make her bigger so now rely on an agency who clearly give her no direction.

Thank you for coming to my TED talk, I hope it makes sense! 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She bought a brown candle and she needs to style it up?
she doesn’t like the smell of cinnamon or vanilla. Those are pretty common and pretty popular autumn/winter scents. Feels like that was her testing the waters with whatever shit candles she’s got coming out.
but Yeah.She bought a candle because it was brown and she can’t ever find autumn coloured candles. She’s an absolute liability.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Home grown from the front garden planters…….or

IMG_8019.jpeg

Bought from Tessschoo on Clubcard 🤔 🤭🤭🤭

IMG_8020.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58