Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londonchick

Chatty Member
If it's any consolation with that driving story, you can see the background and that she is literally going about 5mph so not as bad as she was hammering it down an A Road (but still illegal obviously!!)

Reactions: 7

boundandgagged

VIP Member
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢
More like the artful no todger and Sopha is Fagan

• Haha

Lisav

Chatty Member
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
I know, imagine she could buy Jo Malone or something. Can't wait to see her "style it up"
---
Also, what’s the strange obsession with seasons? Presumably just another pointless merch oppprtunity for the guillible sheep?

I decorate a Christmas tree and I might carve the odd pumpkin for my kids’ benefit. I probably eat more soup and less salads in the autumn and I might go for a walk to enjoy the trees changing colour. That’s about it. I’m definitely not itching to make a shitty twig tree and decorate it with cheap Halloween tat from B&M. Or worrying about finding autumnal coloured candles.

Surely there is more to life than worrying about seasonal decorations (and SS is guilty of this too)? It’s utterly pointless (and bad for the environment).
It's for ppl with too much money and time on their hands.

Last edited:

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
I'm sure someone screenshot when she started growing them or am I just loosing even more of my marbles??

Dizzybird

So glad someone said this, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, like won’t all the balls just come out or are they in a inner liner?
The balls are in like an inner bag. But I would imagine it would easily rip if putting things in and out of it all the time.

Picklelily

VIP Member
Do kids go straight into a full day at school? I only ask as last year my colleagues son started reception and it was about 2 weeks of phased intro, mornings for the 2 days or so, then fetched after lunch etc??
They do where I am. It was staggered starts when mine went to school but my niece started Monday and went straight in full time.

To keep it on Hinch, prick.

Swedish chef

VIP Member

Tend FaRm has blown away in one of the frequent, yet precise tornados, that strike the teeny tiny hamlet of Maldoninia.
---
I know I’m just repeating what’s been said a billion times, but I genuinely can’t believe Ron and Rex are the same age. Everything about them is completely different. Rex looks and acts like a little boy starting school and poor Ron acts like a toddler.
Nusty trolllzzzzz that's because he is a toddler, she has two of em, yanno

• Haha

Hiyaguys

VIP Member
Eww back on the grief tourist train is she? I used to follow Nicky in the earlier days before all the grifting and ads took over her account. Then I unfollowed.

Before the grifting she used to raise awareness of secondary breast cancer and there’s been bits of charity fundraising along the way… why did Hinch not share that? She followed her then too…

she’s so so weird. Seems like she’s obsessed with illness and death. Or maybe she feels it will make her a good caring person if she shares stuff like this? It could be that she is attaching herself to stuff like this to gain some clout… I don’t think even she’d do that though surely. It’s just strange.
Yes it is partly for clout, she’s an absolute grief whore, remember how she was with that baby azaelia. She seems to love the build up and impending death for some reason, has to get herself involved

RogueRey

VIP Member
I came across a cleaninfluencer last night. She is everything that Hinch was and more. She diys, She paints, she resets the kitchen, puts part of her house to bed, she has all the contracts that Hinch had. She even has the castle greyskull style house. Christ she had proper farm animals in her front garden, cows and sheep, damn there is even a field behind her to raise a cup of tea in the morning too. She is everything that Sofa was with dark hair extensions.

It was crazy. Wot am I loike 🙈.

Hun_tea22

VIP Member
Cleaning an already clean dishwasher. She has officially run out of ideas.

Is it just me or does she look freshly tanned? Like kissed by the sun burnt to a crisp tanned rather than fake. Did Inch whisk her away for a few days kid-free to get over the trauma of Ronald moving up a class in school?

cooioio

She pathetic, she really is. I wonder how many takes that took for her to get right angle and her hair how she wanted it for that pic. Just drop the kid off and drive home for fuck sake, No one cares. Even if she was a little upset go home and have a little cry, that's fine but why advertise it to everyone?
This cunt would take a selfie at a funeral I swear.

I get some people may be emotional dropping their little ones off to school for first time and I'm not knocking anyone who is, but keep it private, its a moment between you and your child.
I'll admit i cried when my little one left his nursery this summer, the staff there were brilliant and he loved going there, I felt sad to be taking him away from there and him not having any idea he'd never be going back and seeing his friends there ever again, but i didnt post it up for all too see with a pathetic pic of me crying! fucking hell. We had a little leaving party there with parents and staff and said our goodbyes and hugs etc, it was kept private between us there and us there only.
It’s the same as some of the videos where I always imagine the seconds immediately after the photo/video has been captured, picking up the phone, checking it, retake, check again, edit and post urghhh its SOOOO cringe it makes me want to scream but I can’t help myself imagining the scenario each time