Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Private prep/primary in her area, there doesn't seem to be many. She gives out so much info that its really not hard to find on Google. I'd be terrified if strangers from anywhere in the world knew which school my son went to.
There are schools with security guards due to abduction risk…Hinch thinks she is that rich and important but she is not. The worst that will happen to those poor boys is being kidnapped by a minky wielding peodo.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

HoratioHoohah

Prime time tonight she will post a story of Wooony walking to shkool, with her crying in the background and she’ll slowmo it as he waves goodbye. Then jimbobnocockorjob will share it and say ‘you’ve done it, so proud of ya’

Imagine when that poor boy gets married 🤣🤣🤣
It will be HER day. She’ll wear a wedding dress. She will make a speech about her journey. She will do the first dance and she will cut the cake with her claws 🤣
Honestly wouldn’t put the wedding scenario past her.

• Haha

Holly1977

VIP Member
If it’s the one I’m thinking of the uniform is awful! Looks like a golfing outfit - especially the tie

• Haha

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Maybe I’m just harsh, but I can’t understand why she’s stressed about him starting school, or why she’s making it all about her.
I’m in wales, my son starts school this week too, he’s 3. His school is welsh speaking so he will have all his lessons except English in welsh. I am not stressed in the slightest. I know my son is a lovely child with manners who’s ready for it. I’m sad he’s growing up obviously, but he is ready for school. More than ready. And I know he will thrive. There is genuinely no reason to stress? Especially at 3/4 when they play in school, not learn.
---

linking this backto my last post, maybe she is stressed because she knows a private school isn’t the best place for him but would rather say he’s private schooled rather than actually put his needs first? Actually that’s probably giving her too much credit
this is because you are a normal parent.
---
Independent schools are notoriously known for having very poor SEN facilities. There usually are no specific staff or department which often fails the child . Obviously a sweeping statement as I’m sure there are the odd one or two that have excellent departments for SEN . However generally it’s not the case. That particular school is sadly not one of the odd one or two . As R went there for nursery the transition will have been smooth however for over £11k a year his extra needs won’t be met at that school!
If his needs are as bad as she wants people to believe, they will have him out in a few years.

Wildrosesez

VIP Member
The dopamine high from buying hew stuff and then the crashing down and feeling inadequate for spending money you don't have, it's a vicious cycle. You are not alone in feeling that way, so be gentle on yourself. However, if you ever buy a brown candle to ssssstyle it by lighting the bastard thing and then share a picture on here, I'm going to have ban you from all the crunky snacks and full fat coke, for at least a month. ❤
I do amaze myself with the tat I’ve bought over the years, but I’ve not yet sunk that low 😂

• Haha

Book

Chatty Member
I must’ve missed the memo that Pepto Bismol 80s bridesmaid net dresses were back in. Must nip out and nab myself one. View attachment 2430459
No harm but the three of them looked like something from Footballers Wives. The only thing that could have made it better was if Hinch was on the end with her big man face and her finger toes poking out the bottom of her no doubt would be hideous dress
The 3 ugly stepsisters from Cinderella 😂

• Haha
Now that she's got the 'ump with bestest bubs, who's hand will she hold at the Clean & Tidy homes show? 🤔
Or hold hands at the cinema with? Who will she go to Bingo with now?? Wonder who else isn’t bothering with her? Miss greedy? Label lady? PTWM? They are all fake - friendships fake too

• Sick
  • Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
I feel sorry for the kid. Going to a private school (perhaps) with those two idiots picking him up. Just what they want on the playground - a pair of chavs.
Wait, is Ronnie actually going to a private school? 😳 Apologies, I haven’t been keeping up!

When it’s recommended that Hinch should invest her money, as insta will inevitably dry up, I don’t think sending the boys to private school is what comes to mind 🥴.

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
So Ronnie starting school means she has to take the rest of the day off? Glad she doesn’t work for me.
“Sorry Hun, I can’t come into work today because it’s my toddler’s first day back at school”
“But he was there last year at nursery and he’ll be there until 3 o’clock so can you just come in until maybe 2.30?”
“No, sorry Hun no can do. I need to go home and cry into a blanket. My Mum’s coming over to look after me. It’s all been very traumatic. No one told me when I had kids that one day they’d have to go to school.”
“Your son is 4, you didn’t realise that he’d have to go to school?”
“Well I fought that if I just dressed him like his little bruvver, kept im sitting in is eye chair an is buggy an gave im baby toys an sippy cups he’d just stay a baby like an I could keep im at ome to film me content like, if that makes sense.”
“Erm, no. Don’t worry about coming in tomorrow, I’ll put your P45 in the post.”
You jealous nasty troll! Dontcha know she’s a bizness woman and today she’s recording what she did today(in 6 weeks) to help overz for October half term?!
Today is big meetings with the agency planning how Wooony’s school journey is going to be edited and posted.

Big up for that poor intern who will last a few months there and who will join us lazy trollz by the new year with lots of tea!

• Haha

influbored

See ye all at 8pm Thursday with the crunky snacks and full fat coke😀😀
I was so excited to read this, thinking it will be fab to have running commentary from all of you, then realised I'm out on Thursday evenings! My appletiser in a champagne flute and Jus Rol/tomato puree snack will have to wait til later that evening

Last edited:
  • Haha

mumpty

Chatty Member
Do they still have grammar schools in Essex? That happens here too, we have the 11 plus but parents are uber competitive and the ones who don't go to private school have tutoring. From what she's shown, Ronald doesn't appear to be very smart for his age, still playing with baby toys etc so I can't see him passing the 11 plus
Yes a number - in Chelmsford, Colchester, Southend and Westcliffe. It's completely different to where I live now as there are virtually no private primary/prep schools as there are no grammar schools to get into here, but a number of private/independent secondary schools which have entrance tests but the bar to get in is probably much lower than the free grammar schools in Essex!

Anyway, I bet her mum told her he has to go private. Odds are, he'll end up at the Plume school regardless, so a complete waste of money

• Haha

Swedish chef

VIP Member
It's an undeclared #ad, hunnayyyyyyy hope that helps
It’s no wonder home bargains love her…the amount of money she spends on pointless tatt…it’s all the same stuff time and time again just with different patterns
---
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
Well she is low quality, it that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏
---
Imagine having the luxury cars and million pound house, money to burn and having to fill your house with cheap tat “styled up.” Imagine the luxury cashmere blankets, high thread count bedding, etc she could afford and other good quality items which last. The house is filling up now with her own range which is probably low quality on its way from China as we speak and having to live her life as a #AD. She’s a modern day tacky door to door salesman. The phone screen is the door. What a life to lead.
Well she is low quality, it that makes sense 🤣🤣🤣🙏🙏