Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WeTalkAboutBruno

Chatty Member
As if the stupid bitch thinks blurring the photo will prevent people from finding out the school he goes to! Jesus Christ 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 5

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
Problem is when she shares these gofund me pages she opens 2 different can of worms. Shares it but did she donate and donated but "she can afford more" if people could only donate £1 her donating 1k or 2k is pretty hefty and if it is her that has done that (not sure why she would put Mrs H? Just put your whole name) then fair play.
But now she's back on jimbobs burner account - noticed they were screen shots though of the story and not a direct share? Also this has thrown me the x and three dots in the right. These appear on Facebook stories (which are direct from Instagram) but on Instagram you don't have the X.... unless apple is different to android?

Attachments

Kittymckat

Chatty Member
Do kids go straight into a full day at school? I only ask as last year my colleagues son started reception and it was about 2 weeks of phased intro, mornings for the 2 days or so, then fetched after lunch etc??
Mine is going straight into full days. But she did do the preschool attached to the school for full days too so I don't know if that's why?

Swisspea

Chatty Member
So are the shorts summer uniform?... As in she was bleating on about grey trousers and buying them and we got the whole drama about that and Ron saying what he liked or didn't like... why buy them if he's not in them straight away?! The School website (which anyone can find despite her feeble attempts to cover up the labels)... doesn't appear to show trousers. Personally, at the rates kids grow, I wouldn't buy the kecks until he needed them. The Bermuda shorts (yes official name according to internet) feature in most pics.
Also, not a stalker lol but unfortunately when you live yours and your children's lives on socials us trolls can easily find this shit out 🤣🤣🤣
There will be a Summer and a Winter Uniform. The switch into the Summer Uniform is usually around the Michaelmas Half Term (October Time). Which is really annoying if you end up having to buy new Summer stuff for September only to wear it for a month or so and then put it away till the following April when obvs it wont fit. Especially if they are expensive like £30 a pair of shorts etc. Then can be a switch of Sports kit too - uniforms in Private Preps can be really expensive. A full set of everything (which wont be optional!) will usually be over £500. The most annoying item I had to buy was a Green Wool Duffle coat (think Paddington Bear) that was supposed to be the only Winter coat that you couldn’t wash and that the kids hated wearing. I think it was £120. Madness.

• Wow

anniemouse

VIP Member
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢
You nusty troll, I nearly snorted at my desk 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Fifah1907

VIP Member
There are schools with security guards due to abduction risk…Hinch thinks she is that rich and important but she is not. The worst that will happen to those poor boys is being kidnapped by a minky wielding peodo.

I went to one of them! Private school abroad with lots of kids from the nearby US army base. It blew my mind moving to another school for the equivalent of sixth form and being able to just wander in and out as I pleased 😂

• Haha

WendyW

Chatty Member
Hold your horses everyone! Looks like I’ve just been awarded with a VIP MEMBER status!

Im fanku and to be honeshht I’m so grateful for this incredible journey. So grateful. It’s been incredible and I’m just obsheshttt with it if I’m honeshht.
I just love itttttt.
But yeah, thanks guys, all the best!

that was just a quick recap of the entirety of Sopha’s vocabulary and selling script.

🤣🍾

ps this deserve a new profile pic marking the crocodile tears and pout in the passenger seat!
Congratulations! And a fitting profile pic!

• Heart