Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

stephmcd67

Am I an absolute bitch so because I couldn't wait for my son to start back at school he is now is senior infants, I don't know what that is the uk. We going junior then senior, my son started school (didnt cry then either) and after 2 weeks he was hospitalised with Ketones we never knew he was diabetic (Also has ASD not a nice mixture). So this year he was sent off and I literally did a dance to have some normality back in my house.

And she can't lie she was delighted he was out of her face.

Lol sorry needed a rant... carry on.
Senior infants is the same as year 1 in the UK. Reception is our baby infants class. My little one started baby infants last week and I didn't shed a tear and neither did she. I just encouraged her how she was going to have more time to have fun and that's all it took.

• Heart
Reactions: 8

mumpty

Chatty Member
Some of you current Essex/Maldonia nusty hens can correct me if I'm wrong, but when I lived there most people sent their kids to private primary schools in the hope that they would get into one of the excellent grammar schools. There aren't that many private secondary schools near her. New Hall is the only one I can think of

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Aren't private schools notoriously awful in regards to their sen children since they aren't regulated by the Local Authority?

If little Ronald McDonald is on the Sen Register I pity the fact his mother choose a private school just for the bragging rights
Yep. I wouldn’t send my children to a private school, especially if they had SEND.

Bloody hell, this thread has been going an entire week! Will stick a new one on whilst I can still function on my cocktail of prescription drugs and hopefully not fuck it up! Unless anyone else wants a go, speak up before I zone out 🥴

• Haha

Rh3a

Chatty Member
Mrs Hinch #664 Even Jim Wrong-Un can’t save Soph’s Korea

Congrats to @MillionDollarBaby on getting loads of votes for our brilliant new Thread Title! 👏🏼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Soph clearly read Tattle, & saw she had been seen with Ronald at Clarks buying school shoes the day before, so admitted it.
Cleanin' wiv Mummaz - unscrewed a lightshade, dushhted it and handed to Fiddle ("well done!") to wossschh in a bucket of soapy wortaah 💦 Riveting!

A reminder that her weave was very expensive, as Royoiioii started nibbling her straw head (£1,030 wurrf).
Another cheesy, cholesterol enriched vombo, "Hinch" airfried Nachos, done in flammable paper lining 🔥& talking with her mouth full. Manners of a pig!

Bank holiday Monday - a predictable flogfessht. Shark and Air fryer codes for the shoppers.
Another reminder, this time, that her arse snatching leggings are expensive!
Anuvver pub lunch and woshhhing on a flimsy AmazON rack, that she laaves if she's honnnesssht. Showed the 🐑 Inch's underpants, cackling. She wouldn’t share her own knickers online would she!

Hinch did a *dirty delete after FILMING HERSELF TALKING WHILST DRIVING to 'work' wiv Mummaz.
🚗 📱 😡 NOT CLEVAAAH SOPHIE & downright dangerous! She WASN'T constantly looking at the road, with the occasional glance into camera, whilst talking! 🚨

She faffed about in Home Bargains looking at tat with Mummy, as always. Stilted waffling off a script into a microphone (cringe!!).
Identically dressed boiiscchh, all day, everyday, looking emotionless, robotic & miserable.
POPSA #AD, including the ghastly grifters pictured at a wedding around the same time as Ron was allegedly at death's door with motorbike 🏍 disease in hospital.

Here's a reminder of Soph's dirty delete driving/camera chat
Do my best to see what I can do with them guys! Is she going to get her dad to make more stock or something
And it’s not on your way to work 😡😡😡😡

Reactions: 7

anniemouse

VIP Member
More proof that every room in HER house is "styled" how SHE wants it to look 🙄
Bland, borrrrrrrrrrring, void of colour and joy 🤦🏼‍♀️
And also shows that the boys don't spend any time in their bedrooms ...they're just called Ronnie's room and Lennie's room in name only 🤷🏼‍♀️
It’s like an Airbnb, no personality

Fluffy20

VIP Member
Having only had experience of private schools for both myself and my son I’m really surprised about everyone’s reaction to the uniform. It’s a polo shirt and shorts. What do kids wear in state schools?
I’m actually surprised that he doesn’t have a proper shirt and tie from reception. Polo shirts in private schools are usually just for kindergarten.

Last edited:
  • Sick

Rach8456

VIP Member
Ronni E is now in ihs chimney sweeperrr manzzzzz era.
At least the rickets will come in handy up the chimney! He’s not off to ssccchhhhhhuuul at all ghuyshhhh she’s put him to work in the famlee bizniss cleaning soot while she lies on her flat fucking hole all day Atv!

• Haha
The school is quite proud of the fact it’s privately , the website talks at length about who has owned it, making money of the education of children, suit Soph down to the ground, fleecing people.

Anyone else getting Matilda vibes? Wonder if they will stick Ronilver Twist in the chockey if he doesn’t get those chimneys clean 😂

PS does that make Jim Bob the Artful Todger, getting flashbacks to him in those knickers 🤢
Laughing my head off at Ronilver Twist and the Artful Todger 🤣 Now I've got 'Consider yer'self" 🎶 going on in my head!

• Haha

lalala88

As it turns out it is 12 years since my toddler started school - this is what I said about it “Well ******* has started school - he didn’t even say goodbye!” That was it, no announcing I was upset, anxious or worried. Just fact. Did I have a little tear as I walked away from dropping him off - yes, not just because I dropped him off with his arm in plaster (which meant he couldn’t play with his friends in the playground for the first month of school and had to sit in the medical room), but my first born was growing up. Did I announce it to the world to get attention, absolutely not. She’s disgusting, he’s been going to nursery, he will be fine. Bet he didn’t even say goodbye either - and that’s a good thing!!!
She won't see it this way, she wants them clingy and emotionally stunted
---
I'd like to think he only put on the blazer for the photo and that he wasn't made to wear it all day given that it's hottest day of the year etc.

Also just for balance, I went to state schools and there were blazers for both primary and secondary, but at the former it was always optional. And even in secondary it would be a no blazer day when it's 30 degrees. I get that she wanted the full works for a first day picture but please Sofa own up to that and tell us you didn't really send your 4yr old in a dark coloured blazer to primary school in 30+ degrees!?!

Last edited: