Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lalala88

Is it awful that I really wanted the camel to trample Henry and put the obese bastard out of his misery. He's got a life of hip and joint problems which he never asked for and seems like such a sweet natured dog who deserves to be walked and played with properly.

• Sad
Reactions: 7

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
That type of uniform for Reception is bloody ridiculous and way too formal for that age group. It completely sucks the fun and joy out of starting school. If anything, it represents life at the farm; everything has to be ‘immaculate’, no mess is allowed, and god forbid the boys pay with age-appropriate toys.
Especially for a poor kid with (supposed) sensory needs and quite possibly not toilet trained.
---
I wonder if the school actually finishes at 3.

Ere4dgoss

Chatty Member
I have too and the wooden chopping board. But I bought them last week. So I don’t think that counts I got there before she did 😂
---
So the trays have a pocket u see them to put things in. Is she for real. Iv had these trays for about 7 years for my kids. The bean bag comes off and the zip is to take the ball things out to wash the bag. Not for putting things in. How is that supposed to sit on a lap.
So glad someone said this, I couldn’t believe what I was hearing, like won’t all the balls just come out or are they in a inner liner?

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
So her and Jimbob were with the alpacas in the kitchen at the time you'd normally be on the school run? Couldn't hear any of the kids in the background
I think she said school was Wednesday. Kids are probably at day care (aka Mamfa’s)
---
I want to go inside her head and find out why she talks so aggressively at the end of every sentence. It's really irritating.

The chickens defo dead aswell
Her speech is getting worse. As someone said, she is so try hard it just comes out wrong.
---
She’s saving it till Nige announces she’s breached advertising standards again.
I haven’t received responses from any of my complaints.
---
They will be plenty of room for you to wander around in there. Probably even a toilet or two.
And a bog brush.

Reactions: 6

katesbess

VIP Member
i wouldnt put it passed her to demand to go to ss thing tomorrow.and not say anything until she does the pass ag post as a (what she assumes) is a dig at this page.
she did this before didnt she. and then someone spotted her in the carpark with ss and she had to come out with it.

N0sey.P4rker

Chatty Member
Do kids go straight into a full day at school? I only ask as last year my colleagues son started reception and it was about 2 weeks of phased intro, mornings for the 2 days or so, then fetched after lunch etc??
Where I stay, when I started school we did mornings only for 2 weeks (I always thought it was through until October, but that seems extreme). However, more recently it has changed to full-day from day one. I think this is due to nursery funding where even a day at a council nursery is 9-3 and it's less disruption for a child who is used to being at nursery full-time.

indentifiesasahooman

Do you reckon all the parents will refer to Ronnie as Ronald? It'll never be Ron to them will it. I mean I know I'm generalising and being all stereotypical but with their names and then his, it sticks out like a sore thumb doesn't it

• Haha

Horridhenrietta

This thread title is *chef’s kiss*

Those Hallowe’en decorations are for her and Inch to paint. She will wait until Arsenal are about to play, then stamp her size 5 footz and demand he makes “couple goals” content with her instead. Sucks when you are her employee 😂

Also imagine the confusion for Essex police turning up at Hinch Farm to question the unfiltered Mrs Hinch. They will be asking to speak to her daughter who was driving the car
I'm dead 😆😆👌

• Haha

Burda

VIP Member
He's likely going to end up in a SEN school tbh. He's like a toddler. I'm sure he's a lovely boy but his mum is hindering him.

Reactions: 5

Swisspea

Chatty Member
Did I read that right? £11k a year in private school fees. When 2 of them are there £22k a year? 😳

Good job the mugs keep on shopping - really clear where their cash is going.
More in secondary. It can be more in Primary too. But it will always be more in secondary.

Reactions: 5