Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
I can’t listen with the sound up but did she just say “she” had a big night out or did she mean the camels looked like they had a big night out and was doing her stupid talking for the animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 4

mammaof3

VIP Member
I've followed Nicky for ages on Instagram and I think she's really sweet, but has Hinch ever mentioned her before or is she now only piping up because Nicky has put a story up about having to stop all treatment as her body isn't coping anymore, so she's tieing up loose ends on some business arrangements before she's too weak and end of life happens.

Again, grief fucking tourist for Hinch and she can well and truly fuck herself.

She'll post her again when N dies, then she'll never mention her again. Just like baby A.
She has posted something before but Inch reposted a video of her in her bikini during lockdown I believe and was practically lusting over her.

Swx

Chatty Member
That type of uniform for Reception is bloody ridiculous and way too formal for that age group. It completely sucks the fun and joy out of starting school. If anything, it represents life at the farm; everything has to be ‘immaculate’, no mess is allowed, and god forbid the boys pay with age-appropriate toys.
God I’m having visions of the school the poor kids went to in Daddy Day Care 😂😂😂

• Haha

Latala

Chatty Member
Your right. Unless the writing on her top is backwards, the seatbelt is across her left shoulder so she’s in the passenger seat so no need to pull over as she’s not driving! 🙄
She’s looking straight ahead 😆 not even at the camera 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Dizzybird

I keep loading tattle back onto this page and it makes me hoot every time as such an out of context ball bag reference, but then I remember it's about the weird trays 😂
I think I should have worded it a bit better 😂😂😂

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
'
DMs is the new word for Tattle apparently.

please share your DMs soph which are not from your countless burner phones

I await jimbobnojob sharing this as a sad attempt to be sekshy and funny to the desperate old sheep. Remember the 2 fingers on the door guyshhhh?!

vomfest

View attachment 2430116
Ang on a minute, I thought the lads rooms was farm with the bedding that looked like straw?!

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I think I’m a bit thick. I can’t see where she’s said what school he’s going to. Though my menopausal brain confuses me often

• Heart

tinypathers

Round here the reception kids do two or three mornings, then a couple of mornings plus lunch then into full time. The teachers use the afternoons for the home visits (to see what the kids’ home situation is, give the parents time to talk about anything privately and to let the teacher see the child in a familiar situation (and check that the home address they applied from is accurate)). Wonder if soph will get a visit 😂😂😂.