Mrs Hinch #665 Chapter finished

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #665 Chapter Finished

Congrats to @Hun_tea22 on our spiffing new winning Thread Title! šŸ‘šŸ¼

*The Wiki is the pink button at the top.
*Thread #500 is also a MUST read and an eye opening education!
Link: https://tattle.life/threads/mrs-hin...ife-in-lists-of-lies-the-tattle-truths.26662/

*Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere on each thread, please keep them short & swear free & clearly mark with "Thread Suggestion"*

*Anonymous/downloadable story viewer (stays up even if she dirty deletes, and for more than 24 hours): https://iganony.io/profile/mrshinchhome

Anuvver trip to Home Bargs for a pile of unnecessary tat kicked off the long 7 day thread. Moshhtly plastic and some awful (2 months too early) Halloween decorations, including some for a f'kin Halloween Tree! šŸ¤¦ā€ā™€ļø
A glarrsshhh light up pumpkin, mugshot mugs, plastic trays and useless felt flacid mushrooms (to decorate Lenaldo's room) šŸ„šŸ„ šŸ« 
Friday was anuvver 'well deserved' day off! šŸ¤Ŗ
Hinch, the desperate bint, has been on a massive bot buying spree - well over 22,000 over the past month!! šŸ’° What a sad sack!
She's was 'in a mess' because Ron started school this week, like many other kids. At least he will be able to interact with the world outside the family compound everyday.
Slow mo, plinky plonk montage of the bleeping floofheads and two remaining hens. Pervy grumbling in the kitchinn from joblesshh Jim at Royoiioii poking his head in the satsuma šŸŠ šŸ‘€ šŸ‘ƒ
No NTA's with former tend besshht bubs for Hinch. Instead, a freshly opened packet of cherry toms was produced in a bowl, apparently from the teeny green home grown variety on the patio. Some pics of the chickens x2 (1 still missing!!!) & Inch mincing over their thousand acres wiv da boiiscchh, "cos theirs no place like home" innittt! šŸ”
Hinch, amaaaazingly pulled over, whilst driving from the car passenger seat after dropping Ronald off at school. He had a great first day back and looked very smart actually! šŸ‘ŒšŸ¼ šŸ˜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Is she not going to Stacey's asda launch then? Even desperado greedy is going šŸ¤¢

Reactions: 28
Looks like even cats bum mouth has gone to the Solomon launch. That's cats bum, greedy and sticker so far. Where's Hinch?!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Cats bum mouth used to idolise hinch, now he's licking SSS's arsenal hole and hinch is stuck at the crem pretending there's nowhere else she'd rather be

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Teeny Peeny Thursday.... Will Sopha have her usual day off.... or has JimBobNoNob she pulled over again on Rat-Run-Road, looking like sheā€™s messed her hair up on purpose and stuck some sunnies on so the hunzz will think she has crocodile tears about Ronsomes being the only child in the world starting school šŸ¤­

Iā€™m working on a new NoNob song... but in the meantime I thought Iā€™d share this, seeing as Sopha will be ramping up the Autumnnny, Halloweennny tat content now that the school drama is a thing of the past (Or will she milk it for a few days yet) šŸ™„

Anyway..... hereā€™s NoNob live from Maldonia Tip šŸ¤­ (Volume needed)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Thereā€™s quite a few bits in Staceyā€™s range that I like šŸ˜­ I feel SO conflicted. Itā€™s the normal George at Asda price point as well.

I get that Stacey is a manipulator etcā€¦BUTā€¦ Anything that Hinch does Solomon just does better.

Hinch put her name on a few generic, bland bits at Tesco. White. Clinical. Hinch heart added for brand effect. Tesco then whacked a fair few quid on it just because it was Mrs Hinch and the huns are stupid. At the end it all got chucked in the bargain bin.

Staceyā€™s range on the other hand although not ground breaking does have some spice and variety at least. You can see sheā€™s put her stamp on it. in my opinion there was more to her input than boss babe nodding and arrows pointing to pockets (IYKYK).

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Teeny Peeny Thursday.... Will Sopha have her usual day off.... or has JimBobNoNob she pulled over again on Rat-Run-Road, looking like sheā€™s messed her hair up on purpose and stuck some sunnies on so the hunzz will think she has crocodile tears about Ronsomes being the only child in the world starting school šŸ¤­

Iā€™m working on a new NoNob song... but in the meantime I thought Iā€™d share this, seeing as Sopha will be ramping up the Autumnnny, Halloweennny tat content now that the school drama is a thing of the past (Or will she milk it for a few days yet) šŸ™„

Anyway..... hereā€™s NoNob live from Maldonia Tip šŸ¤­ (Volume needed)

View attachment 2431800
Hahaha I had forgotten the Halloween outfits! Twats

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thereā€™s quite a few bits in Staceyā€™s range that I like šŸ˜­ I feel SO conflicted. Itā€™s the normal George at Asda price point as well.

I get that Stacey is a manipulator etcā€¦BUTā€¦ Anything that Hinch does Solomon just does better.

Hinch put her name on a few generic, bland bits at Tesco. White. Clinical. Hinch heart added for brand effect. Tesco then whacked a fair few quid on it just because it was Mrs Hinch and the huns are stupid. At the end it all got chucked in the bargain bin.

Staceyā€™s range on the other hand although not ground breaking does have some spice and variety at least. You can see sheā€™s put her stamp on it. in my opinion there was more to her input than boss babe nodding and arrows pointing to pockets (IYKYK).
Thereā€™s some really lovely things arenā€™t there and with colour, reasonable prices too!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I donā€™t recall hinch launching her home range in a branch of Tesco with a mini version of her house to showcase it all. Nooo. Hinch was too busy rolling around on a bed, rubbing it all over herself and hiding her bump with cushions. In fact she didnā€™t launch it at all. She waited for it to be noticed in stores. Riiiighhhhhttt.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 65
Thereā€™s some really lovely things arenā€™t there and with colour, reasonable prices too!
Yes more reasonably priced than Hinchā€™s Tesco tat..I canā€™t stand Stacey but there are a few pieces I could easily have in my home, but I wonā€™t because sheā€™s a greedy, lying, child exploiter, manipulator and I donā€™t want to add to her income.

Surely Hinch should be there to support her Instagram sister Stacey. Women supporting women and all thatā€¦.sheā€™s got nothing better to doā€¦.if sheā€™s not gone to support her then I think that confirms there must be a rift of sorts going on.

Reactions: 41
I donā€™t recall hinch launching her home range in a branch of Tesco with a mini version of her house to showcase it all. Nooo. Hinch was too busy rolling around on a bed, rubbing it all over herself and hiding her bump with cushions. In fact she didnā€™t launch it at all. She waited for it to be noticed in stores. Riiiighhhhhttt.
Donā€™t forget it launched in Covid times and her being the responsible person who never broke any Covid rules (Apart from the numerous family bbqs which made the papers and Ronā€™s birthday party) didnā€™t want millions of people unnecessarily rushing to the supermarket to buy it hence the ā€œsoftā€ launch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ in her bleeping dreams

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Donā€™t forget it launched in Covid times and her being the responsible person who never broke any Covid rules (Apart from the numerous family bbqs which made the papers and Ronā€™s birthday party) didnā€™t want millions of people unnecessarily rushing to the supermarket to buy it hence the ā€œsoftā€ launch šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ in her bleeping dreams
True but there are other things she COULD have done that were less self centred.

Iā€™ve had a look at the trollomon range. I like it. Itā€™s cliche but things like the wine glasses I like and will prob buy them because I shop in Asda and they are a good price. I donā€™t like her. But I like her range better than anything hinch ever putout.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Are the sheep that mostly follow both Solomon and Hinch, really going to rush out and buy Hinchs range whenever it appears? They will all be rushing out to buy Solomons, there's a limit to how many tea towels, beddings, pumpkins, vases and crockery you can have. Can't see them buying Solomons then Hinchs. And when is she launching it? Christmas ranges are already coming out, New Year is all about fitness which Solomon will no doubt come up with something for given her recent stories. Maybe next spring by which time Solomon will be well established in Asda and she will have to take her on head to head. Whatever way you look at it, unless she comes up with something ultra amazing, Hinchs range is going to be a disaster.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Had a notification that the range was live, thereā€™s pumpkins, ghosts and checkered blankets, thatā€™s me soldšŸ«£šŸ˜‚

you can tell SS has done this range just by the little details. Wonder if sofaā€™s next range will be hay patterned bedding and llama bedding with good old home bargzzzzzz

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.