Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fluffy20

VIP Member
"If you're going to do anything today guyzz, go and clear out your under sink cupboard" Erm, I'd love to Soph but I'm actually in the office all day today because I have a real job where I work for a living so the organisation of the cleaning products in my under sink cupboard is not high on my list of priorities.
Also, "my Nan is down from London"?? London is south of Maldon, so if anything your Nan is UP from London, and Essex pretty much runs straight into London so stop making out like she's come from a far off land fucking miles away. Plenty of people I know commute from Maldon (and further) into London on a daily basis, (again, people with real jobs!)

Reactions: 38

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Well that's fucking quick isn't it. From last week asking for suggestions to heading to London for what I can only assume will be a private opthalmologist appointment?

You wouldn't go all the way to London to visit a spec savers.

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
That pose to fold the laundry 🤣 it was like a fucking Jane Fonda workout, "all together now trolls, legs wide apart to show a thigh gap, fold, bend and sssssstretch!"

• Haha
The actual shame of the whole Lons curls thing though, guyscccch what do I do guyscccch his hair is so curly guyscccch then a couple of months later…🤣 the sheep will have forgotten thanks to their Zoflora adled brains, bet she hates Tattle remembers 🤭

• Haha

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I’m waiting for her to gush over the unique spa smell - lime basil & mandarin that no body has done before 🤥

• Haha

Crispmonster

Chatty Member
Folding already folded clothes on her bed where we have seen the stinky mutt sleeping, yet she has a whole room designated for laundry. I despair! 😩

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
They're fussy cos she's never fed them proper food. They're pasta in sauce or McDonald's type of kids. Micro chips and nugs. Micro pizzas. Not here and there which is fine, but everyday of the week 100%. But shes just proven that all these weird meals that look like sick that she cooks, "the boys loved it" clearly didn't.

She fed Ronnie Ellas pouches til he was what, 2 or 3? Is she really surprised they're fussy. She's piled her own food issues onto her kids.

• Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
That 3rd chicken has got to be dead. It's not been seen since she said it was acting sick.

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
The play area was Aamazing.

Yet this silly cunt could of had an amazing play ground in her massive garden, her boys could of enjoyed rain or shine. Yet she turned it into tend farm. YET visits farms 4x a week. Make it make sense ffs

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
I reckon the open top bus was filmed on the first eye clinic visit. She wouldn't just randomly have an appt at Moorfields after a few DMs telling her.

Poss timeline:
- Consultant referred for eye clinic checkup after kowabunga disease all clear. ~4 weeks between hospital stay and appointment.
- Eye clinic appointment that Ron hated because she dragged him round an open top bus tour beforehand. Eye clinic book second appointment for yesterday (10th Aug)
no hair extensions as she's off on her 20th holiday so far this year.
- Sob story to sheep about how he hated it, asks for engagement.
- go on holiday
- come back and gets extensions.
- Ron is dressed in same outfit as previous attempt at eye appointment so she can take a photo of him with the train ticket and then gets to talk about the bus tour from last time. She couldn't do that before because a) she wanted to drop feed ND journey with the meltdown story and b) a nice bus tour directly contradicts the moan about him being tired/meltdown and looks bad to post both things on the same day.
- Posts bus tour me me me I I I story no extensions as it actually happened before their holiday.
- extensions magically back in on her late night diarrhea.

• Heart

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Have I made up the arsenal top with Ron, Len and Hen on? 🤣 can't find a picture
One of my favourites, after the tend tomato in Ronald’s garden at Greyskull of course.... and the tend red mittens on Ronald.... and the pics of JimbobNoNob dressed as Janine.... and the one of Freda Fiddle Fingers erm Fiddling with NoNob in the pool... and the list just goes on to be honesssssscht 😂

3DF1E074-A72F-478F-90E8-134BC468F3A6.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Henny Penny

VIP Member
The apple L is eating is neither of the apples she picked ... and that first one didn't look ripe yet, hence why it pulled off some branch and leaves as well. Ripe apples + stalk only come off easily with a gentle pull. The second one was ripe but L wasn't eating that one either.
100%. I actually think it's a totally different type of apple. 🙄
One had lots of bright green on. The one he is washing and eating is a gala apple.
IMG_9046.png
IMG_9047.jpeg
IMG_9048.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37

Wize Owl

VIP Member
Trying to catch up guysssssh.... since when did Wonald have a problem with his eyesssh after the motorbike disease 🏍 🤔 Annnnnd.... why the feck are they trudging to Laaaaandon for him to have an eye test when there’s a fantastic eye clinic at Orsett Hosssshpital just down the road from them... Broomfield and even Maldon Hosssshpital have good eye clinics as well.... all on her doorstep.... 🤦🏻‍♀️ Silly me, none of those places have open top bus tours afterwards, which is the ideal thing to do, given that every time I’ve done one I’ve ended up with road grit in my eyes 👀🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

BBC1HD

VIP Member
Fuck off. She did not "break the Internet". Their page works perfectly fine if you Google them and access their page that way.

The sheep are fucking morons

• Haha

samj123

Why does she talk to her Nan like she doesn’t know her and is trying to sell her cheap tat?

• Haha