Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Look Tattle. I got new nails but in the same colour I had before so I can still get away with a few more pre records if you don’t see the tip of my thumb.
A8765804-E32B-4BA1-A46B-D94522B66823.jpeg

---
Surely Lonnie should have been sent this one?
846BBA4A-57F5-45E0-908C-05442CAC7C21.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 53

londonLA

Chatty Member
God, imagine a life where you lie about the apples your kids are eating. As I've said so many times, she is gone in the head. Absolute nut.

Thread suggestion: Would you Adam and Eve it, the apples are as fake as Hinch the snake picking them.

Being a Londoner had to get a bit of cockney rhyming slang in there ;)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

lalala88

I just have a FEW questions

Where was Lennie while they were galavanting in London?

Why is she still banging on about the motorbike disease, nobody asked about his slightly irritated eye 🙄

Why the Ritz and rolos????

And has she only just discovered YouTube orrrr is she just explaining it to her thick sheep?
Lennie was driving the bus. Because you know what guyschh he has come so far since learning to mow the lawn.

• Haha

Wize Owl

VIP Member
She’s enjoying being Rapunzel
I was inssshpired to find a pic of real not tend Rapunzel with an likeness to Sopha and came up with this ⬇ I then realised that it’s not quite right as this one doesn’t have a nostril missing 🤭

3336F97C-375B-4C30-9163-35E742420140.jpeg

In my quest to find the pic I found this one ⬇ and the Wicked Witch reminded me of someone 🤔 The last pic shows who it reminded me of 🤭

3C9ACA84-6E69-46DC-BE3B-FCFB0EBAE8C2.jpeg

0AA5E8FE-BAF1-419F-93A3-86287F1B7874.jpeg

• Haha

Rach8456

VIP Member
Another observation. If she gave two fucks about anyone but herself she would have messaged that business to say “I’m fankoo but my boysssh are a bit old for your lovely boards now, but I would like to place an order for (insert number) for my local women’s shelter/care home/children’s ward/ council projects/local nurseries etc.”

She could easily have bought a shed load of them, donated them and still shared the business. But no, the scrounging tramp took one for herself even though they don’t need it, and can afford to buy it. She’s fucking gross and shameless.

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Fuckin hell, it’s just an eye test🙄 all parents take their kids for them.
So dramatic, she is desperate for something to be wrong with that kid. Sad

Wize Owl

VIP Member
These snack plates are veering into mashed potato territory 😬
To be honessssscht this absolutely creeps me out so much 😱 But for any nusties who haven’t seen it this is the monstrosity mash potato baby Ronald that one of the crazy hunzzz created….

IMG_7654.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Multi-21

VIP Member
Sorry if this had been covered before. Have Mrs hinch & Stacey Solomon had a falling out? Aware it wouldn't be anything public they've posted but yeah
No one cares apart from a suspiciously high number of new members who pop up on both threads once a week just to ask this question 🙄

• Haha
It's AMAZing how 2 unemployed, dosser 'parents', with all the time in the world, can make EVERYDAY, including their holiday(s) so FUCKING BORING!
That simpleton, monotone voice over 🙉 URRRRGH!
I wonder how many genuine friends they have left 🤔
"Oh l 👀 k there goes Jaymee in dat Audi, chavving about wiv 'iz aviaTORS & bangin' beatz 🔊 🤪 His Misses, wiv 'err faaaazand paaand wiggy weave, wafting in da breeze, & their matchin' twin todd-el-errrz.
What a pair of embarrassing cunts!

• Haha

lalala88

Yeh similar to my expression right now because I'm asking, why the fuck has she got a fluffy blanket over her? It's fucking boiling right now is it not? I'm laid in bed and had to take my pj bottoms off as I'm that warm.
Or as my dear old granny used to say, I'm airing my fanny off. 😜🤣

View attachment 2371904
"I don't know why I'm chatting to you like this"

Girl me either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

justmadetopostthis

I know she's had a boob job but is she wearing a water bra like 2005 too???
---
I never understood the obsession that UK & USA have with looking young and trying to look 20 when you're in your 40s. Since moving to the UK it seems to be a baseline in beauty standards to stay looking 21. I'm French and we see extreme beauty in age, nothing too perfect, wrinkles and greying hair, we love it and see matured beauty to be more desirable than 20s beauty. I'll never understand it, i for one can't wait until I am old and grey, I hate too much male attention that comes with being in your 20s especially in UK & USA. There is a lot more to life than beauty anyway.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She's mentioned starting YouTube in the past, last year I think, talking about doing vlogs etc .. Clearly didn't get the reaction she wanted, so she's trying again.

Oh and you don't look like that. Not even close. Not even a tiny bit. Cheerio luvvie x

• Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
'We managed to find an open top bus"

Last minute decision?

In August
In London
During Summer Holidays
On the top deck
On the hottest day so far this summer

Bull f*cking sh*te.

Pre-record or pre-booked?

• Haha

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
We parked
We saw sheep
We saw a pig (not including the 6 piggies on my size 5 foootZ)
We ate ice cream
We saw some shit

This is how her vlog will go 😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 47

mushroomprincess22

Chatty Member
Ronnie’s body language on that bus… he looks absolutely terrified…!

“I promised Ron we’d find an open top bus. I’VE always wanted to do this”. Everything is me, me, me with her. X

• Sad
Reactions: 47