Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
It’s all kicking off on SSS latest post and Hinch for once isn’t involved. Followers are finally realising the ditzy act is just that and the fact she didn’t mention the real Christina Agualera was singing at the hotel has sent them over the edge😂😂😂😂😂🙄 ps I know there’s typos😂😂
Good - SSS deserves the backlash. Unfortunately, YMU the agent that looks after SSS and Hinch have already contacted tabloids with the story that the undeclared free holiday only cost Stacey £4k! She stayed in the huge private villa - she was careful not to show that and when she was in the pool, that was their very own private pool. SSS was also careful not to mention Christina aqualera was there, instead she said they were off to enjoy the evenings entertainment and bingo! What a liar. The likes of her and Hinch need to be shown for the true liars they are. They do not love their followers to the moon and back - they only live them for their gulliability and how easy it is to extract money from them. SSS and Hinch will only get wealthier and wealthier by their dishonest selling methods.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
MUNCHAUSEN

BY

PROXY

You're welcome! ATV

There will have to be, for Ronnies sake, a healthcare professional, hopefully sooner rather than later, who will pick up on this... Surely 😣

• Heart

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
YOU DONT LOOK LIKE THAT FFS!!!!!!!

Mad old journey bullshit again 😴😴

Telling me to clean to my undersink to bring me joy. No thanks cunt chops. I'm getting really to watch my little one in a show.

May I add soph this show my little one is in. Its taken then less then two weeks to fully Learn and produce a show (as good as the west end) it's absolutely outstanding 👏 the hard work these 8-20year olds have put in to create this show is outstanding. These kids have worked harder in these 2 week then you have in the last 10 years.

Going back to basic don't make me laugh 😴😴

Attachments

• Heart

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
Me nan has come for the weekend, bit of family time so I’ve cleaned my under sink cupboard and locked myself away in my office smug snug to film pointless stuff for the gram that makes me look a right twat 🙄

I needed a bit of joy in my life today as I’ve had a busy week actually looking after my kids 24/7 because Mr P was in work so today we popped to the local country park with the kids and the dog and walked for hours, played in every park they have (about 4/5 different play areas) we visited the apiary and got home just before the heavens opened, we’ve all just sat down to a home made fresh meal cooked from scratch by myself! That brings me joy not a fucking cupboard

• Heart

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Nan - What do you use that pink one for?
Hinch - well, I, erm, it’s a big tub that one.
She’s so thick she can’t even answer the question 🤦🏼‍♀️
---
And just to add…none of that had “ad” or products from my own range. Contract ended? Are we down to zero contracts now?

• Haha

Star15sh

VIP Member
I know this isn’t a Greedy thread but she’s running a competition to give away £100 of I assume her own money and there Hinch is grabbing freebies fir her boys of stuff that’s too young for them🤪
Doubt it's her own money, she probably robbed it off some poor unsuspecting pensioner

• Haha
  • Heart

boundandgagged

VIP Member
Lonalds unmanageable, problematic, out of control curly hair is now straight? It was never curly was it six toes?

• Haha

Sazz1006

VIP Member
No 1 best selling author? What the feck does ‘The names and they are birthstone’ mean??? 🙄🙄
IMG_4064.jpeg

• Haha

Lou Lou Rose

She didn’t have flour, eggs sugar and butter to make a cake but just happened to have s packet of rolos?? Who has packets of rolos hanging around the house!?

• Haha

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I AM STILL POPULAR AND RELEVANT. MY BRAND PARTNERS STILL BELIEVE IN MY SELLING POWER. I AM GOING TO MAKE LOADS OF MONEY OFF MY SHEEP. I AM. I WILL. ME ME ME.
99C2D75F-8AC4-435B-A124-97CBAB15E479.jpeg

C14B0053-E1C8-4455-850C-79F5A0765F97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
"Broke the internet" by showing something that would have been a bit more beneficial to her kids 3 years ago 🤣

Her God complex is in full swing this morning

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

lalala88

A photo that makes you smile... but it's not your kids or your husband, but a stranger's house with your business merch? Weird.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Calling it now. The new book will be launching soon. Adventures on Hinch Farm - The Super Hinch Bros. Overcoming adversity together. She’s upped the mummaaazz contented as has been noted; keeps mentioning her boookksss. It’s coming.

• Sick

Pipyspops15

VIP Member
But she lives on a farm! Isn't constantly visiting other farms a bit of a busman's holiday?
What a cunt.
She pays to visit real farms and pays for feed to feed alpacas. MAKE IT MAKE SENSE.
My brain hurts that all they do is visit farms or petting farms.

• Haha

Char4649

VIP Member
She has truly wasted a phenomenal amount of money for what she actually has.

*The house is decorated to look like a showroom, not a home, it looks cold and despite full of tat, it looks like it feels empty.

*The garden is massive, majority taken up with animals but fuck all else. Where did Henry's bedding boxes go that she had at greyskull?

*She gets 'gifted' items that she then buys in the shops, again.

*Extortionate extensions that are not practical for the tend life and job on the farm.

I know everybody's ranting about Stacey's £kKK holiday but yanno what, if I had that amount of money coming in, I don't have kids but I live with my dad - I'd travel the world with him, do experiences, make memories.

SS'
photos show how much of a fab time they had, creating memories away from home. Hinches memories and experiences with the kids are going to a farm.. when she pretty much has that at home which she doesn't have to pay admission for, just the upkeep.

What a sad little life Soph.

• Heart