Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LivingMyVestLife

Chatty Member
I thought we were about to have a profound moment from ol Hunch then.

Hinch: "If you do anything today..."

My Brain: (Ooop, she's going to say 'do something that brings you joy'...that's nice)

Hinch: "Go clean out your undersink".

My Brain: (Nevermind...)

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Wize Owl

VIP Member
To be honesssssscht guysssssh, when she started panning the camera around in the barffffffroom exclaiming “He is cute” I honestly thought she would show Hennerz in the barffffff or knowing how she doesn’t give a fuck if she shows her children in the barfffff on the gram either of the toddler twins....

Never did it enter into my thoughts that she was talking about NoNob 😳 “Cute” he definitely isn’t. Much more 🤡 than “Cute” 🤢

Anyhow, here’s what I thought we’d be seeing 😂

3B5D85CC-3483-447E-96FC-BAD7F021DEA1.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
That busy board story has really pissed me off. I’ve got a 15 month old who would absolutely love one of those but they’re so expensive it’s just not feasible for me at the moment. Yet you’ve got assholes like her whose kids are wayyyy too old for one of those and she gets it gifted for free. Honestly the sooner her insta days are over the better😠

Rach8456

VIP Member
Scented candles… how innovative 🙄 If it ain’t fucking Yankee, it ain’t worth shit hun so good luck 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

ilovepizza21

VIP Member
Another farm? We've been out since about 930am at this gorgeous place with a huge river running through the middle a big grassed area, cafes, icecream shops etc. We're only just leaving now.

I packed a big picnic, drinks, swimming costumes for my 3, little floaties etc, and my kids spent the whole time in the river. Looking for fish, building mud castles, building rock bridges, you name it. They did it. It's free apart from icecreams and coffees and they're knackered now.

Why doesn't Hinch do anything like this? Doesn't have to be local. We've drove about an hour and 15 to our place. Not everything needs to be farms and bloody soft plays. Those little boys haven't lived.
Because your not a cunt. Her children wouldn't know what to do with a place you've just spoken about. Even when they went on holiday you never saw them splashing in the sea. I feel for them boys I really do.

Last edited:
  • Sad

purplethesurple

Chatty Member
shes bloody dying for something to be wrong with that kid
---
we went to the farm
we fed the goats
we had ice cream
we went on the playground
sounds like a 6 year old that's been told to write about what they did in the summer holidays at school

Last edited:
  • Haha

Cassy Role

VIP Member
She’s so boring I’m forgetting to even keep up here. I did have a thought before though… maybe Stacey is distancing herself because of the carnage when Hinch tries to say “Schhhaysey scholllomon schwassshhhh” imagine the spit storm ☔

• Haha

londonLA

Chatty Member
I'm sure later we will have a full blown whinge about how awful this eye test went aswell and how stressed she was blah blah blah. To finish off she will mention she trod in dogshit on the pavement on way out of the appointment or something...usual tripe 😒

• Haha

notsuchaninstahun

Chatty Member
Gotta love Nan asking her what the pink stuff is for and Sloff not actually being able to give her an answer other than tile grout.
Nans a secret tattler, pass it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Yeaaaaaahhhhhh……
Those animals aren’t coming in the house anymore for a reason are they Hinchy?
Not long ago they’d have been strutting all over the place and now they’re suddenly stopping at the door.
Is it because
a)they made your gorgeous boy ill, which is why he was in hospital and SS have had a word (I suspect SS are involved with you anyway, which is why you’re never alone with your kids)?
Or b) you’re not fucking Snow White and they’re actually not that interested unless you’re tempting them with food?

🤔🤔

Fluffy20

VIP Member
So in the last 2 weeks they’ve been to the zoo twice, White Elm petting farm at least twice and Jimmy’s Farm but at the age of 4 Ronnie has apparently never been on a train before.
How obvious that Sophie only ever takes them where she wants to go.

• Sad

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Pretty sure one of you nusties noticed her follow the Fussy Food page a few days ago and called a bingo on her rolling them out imminently..? 👏🏼 Not sure who it was but might even have been on this thread..?
Hate to take the credit but it’s usually me pointing out new follows. I can’t even remember if it was or not on this occasion. I’d been reluctant to point out one of her latest follows because she’s back on the grief tourism train again…..
---
If I was a fan, I’d be messaging to ask how her doing washing is always crease free. But I’m not. She literally tipped a basket of ironed clothes onto her bed. They were already folded and she just extra folded them. She interacts with her children like my childless friends. And her arse hangs below her vag. Soz.

Last edited:
  • Haha