Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Erica24

Chatty Member
Do we think Sophie 6 toes is going to is going to introduce an alternative scented candle like Gwyneth Paltrow did with her vagina scented ones? I bet all the huns would be falling over themselves for a alpaca shit scented candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

AllieBee

VIP Member
So SSS has now revealed her holiday location with link etc. she’s made a big deal of the discount they got and says she still has to post as ‘ad’ even going so far as to link the travel agent - I can’t help but think there’s a bit of these influencers being a bit scared of cakegate themselves now. It’ll be very interesting how much Sophie divulges now of all her freebies and if she’ll be called out
Don't be fooled she's as much of a grifter as Hinch. She should have been putting AD on all those stories that she's put up but she didn't. I hate the way SSS says I have to put AD, yes you bloody do because you were given an almost free holiday in return for promotion. I'm sick of the lot of them

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
I'm no opthamologist but I'm 100% certain that there is fuck all wrong with that kid's eyes.

If he is suffering from anything it is from having idiotic and attention seeking parents

Pumpkins1506

VIP Member
So I've noticed lately she seems to have stopped pretending she's a farmer and has gone back to pretending she's a mother.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
He doesn't look like a pup after his groom.
Pups are happy, inquisitive and full of life.
He looks like the anxious, neurotic and obese dog that he is.
Shame on you and your lazy husband for allowing this to happen to that animal.

• Sad

Erica24

Chatty Member
Don't get me wrong, I am well aware that Sophie 6 toes has barely got 2 brain cells to rub together but is she really wondering why she has got so many flies in her house while the manky camels are stood right in the doorway?!!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Danielle0120

VIP Member
People now asking SSS to declare how much discount she got and comparing her to #cakegate. I can just imagine YMU frantic, telling Hinch, just clean back to basics. Don't show off any big purchasers yet🤭🤭🤭🤭🤭
I can't bare the SS thread so I'll just say it here..40k free hol, yet 2 days before on a live she was whinging about wanting to do free things over the summer hols because a cinema ends up being over a hundred pound for them all, to sound relatable, yet takes a free/heavvvvvvvily discounted hol. She's a massive cunt and I really hope this bites her in the arse. Cos she's another who gets away with alot, but uses her giggly ditsy side to make it innocent.
You'd think she'd spend her money on getting new teeth that actually fit her mouth.

It's funny cos even a cunt like Ash gets a free cruise for her and her mam, she's been offered another aswell. Hinch doesn't even get CP for free.
Hinch takes anything and everything for free so I wouldn't mind if she gets a 40k holiday gifted next tbh, see how far it gets her cos she's already dwindling badly. That may be the end of instagram for her if that was to happen.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I meant to say this earlier. She’s in full on narc mode right now. “If only they knew”. Knew what? That their mummy is soooo famous. That their mummy is THE MRS HINCH with HER name on products? That’s what she means by that comment right? What else could she mean? I went to school with the children of a fair few actual famous people. Think global fame. It was a good school, what can I say. None of them batted an eyelid at their parents’ fame. None of the parents spoke like that. Can you imagine? “Oh little Tarquin, if only you knew how famous daddy is”. How ridiculous.
9E9358C1-F784-479D-8134-F347AD7FB93C.jpeg

lalala88

Would a busy board not be sensory overload for an autistic boy? Although he probably can't see it now that he's lost his vision

• Haha

Sh1tRollsDownHill

VIP Member
Ah, fuck off Hinch! At least get on the beg for age suitable toys for your boys that are going to enhance their development instead of grabbing every freebie going that will end up in the tip. Don't get every piece personalised so you can pass it on! Acting like the saviour of another company, embarrassing! No wonder she filters her head smaller the rate it grows!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

JustaLurker102

Did she tip a basket of folded washing out onto the bed and then refold it? Just for the gram? You know when you know these instagrammers are idiots but then you see something a simple as this and it just hits you they are absolute tools. Get a life sofe.

• Haha