Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
Saw that busy board and it instantly reminded me of the beg board 😂😂.
those two toddlers are far too old for that busy board.
I must be doing something wrong because my 4 year old toddler and 2 year old niece were sat working together on a 100 piece puzzle the other day. The 4 year old had the 2 year old sorting the edges from the middle bits. They were Jabbering away with one another. Silly me. Should have made them some sequins glued on wood with a random
Dog collar on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Tootle Pip Wiz

VIP Member
Yeh similar to my expression right now because I'm asking, why the fuck has she got a fluffy blanket over her? It's fucking boiling right now is it not? I'm laid in bed and had to take my pj bottoms off as I'm that warm.
Or as my dear old granny used to say, I'm airing my fanny off. 😜🤣

Screenshot_20230810_233613_InsMate Pro.jpg

• Haha

Lotte6058

Omg my fiwst fread. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me. Can’t stop crying.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Yes yes, the boys loved the trampoline, you loved the animals but I don't feel I can commit to a visit until you answer the burning questions...

WHAT WAS THE PARKING LIKE, WHERE WOULD YOU PUT YOUR COATS AND DID YOU FIND THE DOOR OK AT JIMMY'S FARM?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I’ve been playing in the garden with my 6 and 4 year old toddlers. Popped back in to boob the baby and have a quick scroll. I immediately screen shot gormless soph and was not disappointed to find I’m not the first to hone in on that exact moment 😂😂. I’m not slating her figure - I can’t when I’m 3 months post Partum and all wobbly myself but she’d done it again to me. Made me believe wow she’s done it. She’s looking super svelte - too skinny Almost and I thought Sous you need to try harder to shift that weight. If hinch can you can. But shots like this prove she’s filtered and edited her figure. She still has her belly. She’s not actually lost any weight. She’s just bought herself better filters.
not a fan of the knitted co-ords.
God she’s gormless.
4FB20D25-2027-42E1-BA44-216BE3AF8ED6.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 46

shoegal1982

One of my
I wonder if she has even ever made a cake let alone with the boys!
Always used to bake with mine when they were little. 16 and 13 years old and they still bake, cook etc.
honestly the woman is vile and one of the most laziest people I've ever come across!
happiest memories with my step mum who was trying her best to include me in the new home with my dad was a be-ro cook book. I now collect them.

I still remember the brandy snaps being welded to the pans so we had to bin them. The gingerbread men we used self raising flour in and they were HUGE!!

But I also remember the smells the togetherness just having fun. I try and bake with my maternal and step child when I can and it’s messy and chaotic but so much fun. She suck’s the joy out of everything

• Heart
Reactions: 44

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Only just seen the apple video cos I skipped past that story this morn thinking it was just the alpacas. Those apples aren't ready, I have fruit trees, one being an apple tree, they only need a very light twist and they pop off when ready, half the tree shouldn't come off with them like Lennies did.
But I'm howling, those apples expecially Lennies, isn't off the tree. It's a different colour for a start.

Her nan is asking what pink stuff is actually for and Hinch can't even answer the question. Cos she doesn't actually know. That says everything.

She's constantly banging on about how much she appreciates the journey and whatnot, no she doesn't. She'd do more if she did. She'd give more. She'd be a better person. She doesn't give a fuck about the people who have got her to where she is now. She's selfish. She knows the end is coming so she's trying to suck arse to keep her sheep around longer.

• Heart

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
She’s gone round mamfa’s Sorry the house she gifted to a beautiful kind family. Isn’t it amazing how the kids have so many toys there? Almost as if they spend most of their time there? Go on soph pan round and show the garden with their playhouse and all their ride ons. I dare you.
Having said that. All the toys on that playmat are “baby toys” really.

• Haha

HenryHenchcliffe

VIP Member
Well they certainly don't keep it as clean as hinch did...look at the colour of the socks! Hinch would never have that in "her house" 😂😂
I have to disagree here. We've seen the colour of the boys socks at Hinch not a farm and the colour of the mop sheets after a fresh and up.... We're also still waiting on the white socks to finish their whitening soak 😅😂🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Picklelily

VIP Member
I got referred to moorfield last week for an urgent appointment, my appointment is in 3 weeks time 🥴 obviously should of told them I was the toddler of Sophie Hinchliffe

• Haha
Reactions: 43

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
When she says "we're heading into London..." I'm gonna guess she means her, Ronnie and the rest of the hinch entourage too 🙄
Ooooh can't wait to see ANOTHER FARM TRIP montage later....her nauseating little girl like narration, twin robot toddlers looking glum, inch looking a prick dressed as a chavvy teen, fiddle lurking but being in charge of childcare ....ThEy All LoVeD iT 🥱🥱🥱 borrrrrrrrrrring

• Haha
Reactions: 42

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
We’ve got a fruit tree orchard in our field garden and the apples aren’t ready yet. I thought no she can’t surely be forcing the toddlers to eat unripe apples but nope, even better; she’s pretending they are eating the home growns. I love it when she adds to her list of lies and fuck ups 😆😆😆

• Haha

Amydior1947

Long term lurker here 👋🏼

I RAN here when she flared her nostril in her most recent story. Defo aimed at you trolls 😂😂
Edited to add - as an anxiety sufferer, it’s great that once she’s told not to worry she can just stop.

• Haha

Danielle0120

VIP Member
Does she not realise her eldest child is 4 and doesn't need a board like that. When my kids where about 18 month, 2, they had a fidget board. Not aged 4. My children when 4 where playing with actual toys, lego, painting, educational toys, pretty much everything that isn't a daft board.
That child is gonna shit his pants in September when he starts reception. He's gonna be so behind compared to the other kids in his class. He won't wanna do his work, or phonics, yes reception is largely play based work, but it's still work and he still needs to learn. It's nothing like nursery. He's gonna wanna sit and play with all the toys instead , all cos he's not used to having actual toys.

amusedpineapple

Chatty Member
The amount of candles she showed in that video makes it obvious they are samples for her to smell and pick which ones to put her name to, asking what people like is purely for engagement for her, the scents are set already she just needs to pick ones she likes, besides if you have a favourite scent candle it’s normally tied to a brand, for example my fave is midsummer nights by Yankee candle or winterberry apple tea from scentsy so it’s not like she could bring those out is it
---
Oh… just had a thought 😞 what if she brings out candles that smell like her washing range like all the little huns so with their at home candle making companies 🤮 that will really put the huns noses out of joint if she sells them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 41