Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mrs Hinch #660 A toe for each day of work. New thread title courtesy of @Lotte6058. Thread suggestions are taken from anywhere in the thread. Please keep them short and swear free and clearly marked thread suggestion.

Despite Sophie six-toes claiming she never leaves the house, she’s been out quite a lot over the past week. She’s been to the farm and the zoo, the farm and the zoo, the farm and zoo (repeat ad Infinitum). She has also put a handy guide on her page confirming the layout of the house, what is in each room and where all the entrances and exits are, just in case some desperate would be cat burglar is in need of a top up of mugshots, Cunty Garden Febreze (#ad my own range) or a pestle and mortar. Because, let’s face it, she’s filled the house with tat so there’s not much that anyone with any taste would want to steal!

Today, Dogpie popped out of a meeting for a fag some fresh air and revealed that work is underway on her Tesco reject Hinch Home range. The sum total of her design involvement appears to be sniffing candles and, most likely, drawing on a picture of the candle design with an arrow and the word “wick”!

Welcome to any newbies or lurkers. You have found your people! The wiki is the pink button at the top and thread 500 will give you all the background info you’ll ever need.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Scented candles… how innovative 🙄 If it ain’t bleeping Yankee, it ain’t worth tit hun so good luck 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we think Sophie 6 toes is going to is going to introduce an alternative scented candle like Gwyneth Paltrow did with her vagina scented ones? I bet all the huns would be falling over themselves for a alpaca tit scented candle.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The amount of candles she showed in that video makes it obvious they are samples for her to smell and pick which ones to put her name to, asking what people like is purely for engagement for her, the scents are set already she just needs to pick ones she likes, besides if you have a favourite scent candle it’s normally tied to a brand, for example my fave is midsummer nights by Yankee candle or winterberry apple tea from scentsy so it’s not like she could bring those out is it
---
Oh… just had a thought 😞 what if she brings out candles that smell like her washing range like all the little huns so with their at home candle making companies 🤮 that will really put the huns noses out of joint if she sells them herself

• Haha
Reactions: 41
The amount of candles she showed in that video makes it obvious they are samples for her to smell and pick which ones to put her name to, asking what people like is purely for engagement for her, the scents are set already she just needs to pick ones she likes, besides if you have a favourite scent candle it’s normally tied to a brand, for example my fave is midsummer nights by Yankee candle or winterberry apple tea from scentsy so it’s not like she could bring those out is it
---
Oh… just had a thought 😞 what if she brings out candles that smell like her washing range like all the little huns so with their at home candle making companies 🤮 that will really put the huns noses out of joint if she sells them herself
Oo I had a sniff of midsummer nights today, first time I’ve seen it and it was gorgeous! Someone I know got one of her white ‘Hinch’ ones and it went all black with no scent 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m waiting for her to gush over the unique spa smell - lime basil & mandarin that no body has done before 🤥

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Candles ffs. Talk about a saturated market! Only candles for me is Bath & Body Works (Japanese Cherry Blossom 🌸 my favourite) so Sopha can piss right off with her cheap one wick Alpaca scented effort. If she thinks she’s gonna make spondoolies from her overpriced, poorly designed, made in China shite in the age of savvy internet shopping she’s been ill advised but carry on Sopha we’re all here for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Omg my fiwst fread. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me. Can’t stop crying.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
---
Baby powder Yankee candle is my go too 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The candles look tit already in tins I only buy the glass ones they look nicer IMO

Reactions: 19
Omg my fiwst fread. I can’t believe this has happened to little old me. Can’t stop crying.
Would you like some pasta or a blanket to help you get through this?
---
Here comes the toot. Candles no one needs. It’s going to be like advent, something new everyday. Except Thursday, that’s her day off. And the weekend, she needs to spend time with her boyssss. She obviously does not have much to share, she’ll stop posting within 3 days as she’ll get bored.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Slopha's fave candle scents include:

'smug' - the aroma of sweaty arseholes mingled with a touch of narcissism.

'twit' - smells like someone's farted and using a filter to pretend they didn't.

'lazy' - don't even bother lighting it, it's not even got a wick the quality is so shoddy.

• Haha
Reactions: 75
Also this home range got me thinking, we’ve already seen the bedding, boring beige stripes but since her last Tesco range where she “designed” stuff to go in her house her “taste” hasn’t changed so it’s all going to be the same plain, beige, boring, hint of grey, same as everywhere else tit, so basically all the huns that got the Tesco range don’t need to buy it all again so who is going to buy it?
By being such a boring old blugh person she has shot herself in the foot

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.