Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencerbore

VIP Member
“I don’t usually do fashion things do I” No dear. You do not because you have awful fashion sense. More of the same “I just love it guys”. The outfit looks awful. It’s also ASOS now so obviously on the beg again.

I’ve realised what she sounds like, her voice in that video today is so annoying - who gave her voice coaching for TV? She sounds like those translation CDs.
CD - Good morning guys.
Hinch - guuuuuddd mournnnnninh giiussssss
My old flat mate works for asos in PR, there is no way she is getting a deal with them 😂😂 she’s old and irrelevant

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38

Beige_hare

After watching her house tour its lead me to one conclusion....
There are so many rooms in that house that she's looked at it and thought "hmm I dunno wtf to make that room in to......let's do an office in that one.....a boot room in that......a playroom in that......jeez I'm running out of ideas.....ooooh OK let's do a movie room......fuck I still have 7 more rooms!...ermm......a memory room!......ermmm....shit let's do a tantric sex dungeon......a bathroom to wash in....a bathroom to shit in.....a bathroom to cut toenails in......still 2 more! ....fuck it! Let's have another bathroom to shit in and another to wash our bumbumsinnit".
She literally has zero use for half those rooms and theyre just shhhhhtyled because she didnt know what to do with them.
Waste of a house! And she's a waste of oxygen!

• Haha
Reactions: 37

DoodlePoodle

VIP Member
I still can’t get over how far away those bedside cabinets are from the bed. How do you cope if you need a drink in the night? Where does your book, kindle, glasses etc go? That would drive me nuts! 😖

• Haha

CoolMom

VIP Member
Hello nusties, I'm in Spain (I'm where I'm meant to be!🕊❤⭐) so not caught up, or even watched her tbh. Recap suggests no new animals yet? Good! I hope someone told her no, for once in her stupid vacuous life.

Just wanted to share something I saw in the pool this morning. There's an outside pool with an integrated infinity pool bit which looks out over the most gorgeous view. Lots of people go in that small pool to take pics.

We were in the larger pool with the kids this morn when CoolDad nudged me to say oi look at that woman posing in the infinity pool...thong bikini on, pouting, sat on the edge husband taking pics of her...all whilst their child (I'd guess 15/18 months)was climbing over from the small pool into the large. Luckily, another Mum close by caught him as he went over. No harm was done, kid thought it was hilarious.

I've no evidence the woman was any kind of influencer, but it just seemed like she lives in the kind of world as Hinch. Aesthetics and Instagram likes over everything..including toddler pool safety 🙄

• Wow
  • Sad

Char4649

VIP Member
For someone in a very privileged position of finances, size of the roof over their head and healthy children.. she is the most negative, ungrateful stoney faced bitch.

She'll never be happy with what she's got, she'll always want 'more' and 'better'

She's so grateful that Ron 'survived' motorbike disease but yet she doesn't spend any fucking time with him.

• Heart

SpritzerTime

If I was a bit tired in that house I’d forget which room I was in because they are all identical 😂 (anyone remember Rick Mayall in Bottom opening his Xmas presents ‘that’s present number 134…. Anotherrr Brussel sprout…’ that’s her on her tour ‘this is room 27… anotherrr beige wall’)

does anyone live there? Bad enough the 4 year old has no fun things in his room- his fucking horror show bedding too, but even the toddler (I acknowledge she has ONE 😂) has a beige cell. En suites each of you please because they have to have one each of everything (imagine how gorgeous those kids bathrooms could be, lovely prints and colours and beautiful tile work etc 😭)

that’s the first time I’ve seen a pan round of the kitchen and I’m bamboozled if I’m honest guyz. Big size but it’s set up as a galley kitchen the same size as their old house 😂 still no cooking happens in there so never mind

overall I’m shocked there are no pictures anywhere! Where are the photo frames? There’s the odd one and it has a print of an illustration of some eucalyptus 😂 nobody lives there I’m sure of it. Looks like the preserved houses after Chernobyl

• Haha

MrsCapps

Chatty Member
Didn’t show us the loft that has the special flooring.

No longer shows Dads workshop.

Where’s the ‘crap’? The letters/keys/random shit that gets left out?

Absolutely zero personality or warmth in the place - looks like it could be rented out on Airbnb.

That’s not 1 cleaner on a Thursday - there’s got to be at least 4 for that place.

No pictures of her family (although I think there was 1 of the niece in school uniform in the ‘cinema’ room as well as 2 big posters of Ron/len) but she had at least one book propped up in each room ‘on display’.

Get ready for the ‘where can I buy x from’ and all the affiliated links.

I wanted to see the fridge to see if she’s still got her shit baskets in them.

Well done for mapping out YOUR WHOLE HOUSE for anyone who wants to burgle it 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Heart

Rach8456

VIP Member
Her house is boring as shit, just like her. Vanilla. It’s already been said loads but there is no sign of life in that house ever. Sometimes she’ll stage a mess or show us some ‘untidy’ part of her house but that is not the norm. She never shows actual family life. There is never any sign of dirt or dust that you get in a normal house. I live alone with my child and my mum is kind enough to drop in every fortnight or so and do a bit of a tidy and clean for me as I have an actual real job. And here’s my house:

hallway- keys on table, shoes on stairs, mop left out at door, post on table

Kitchen - on my table we have a pile of folded washing, an iPad, dog food, my diary and some work bits. Couple of dishes in the sink, crumbs from todays breakfast. Shit on top of the microwave - packet of tissues, some spare change and a charger lead

living room - sunglasses on table, folded laundry on the sofa, my nail stuff from doing my nails in front of the telly last night.

my room - hairdryer on the chair, shoes on the floor, eye mask and kindle by my beside, spare change, jewellery on the side unit

Bathroom - child’s clothes that I’ve just picked up after they showered, hand wash and toothpaste on the sink, towel on floor that I’ve just hung up

Kids room- Armageddon. Clothes left on bed, glass on desk, bag on floor, collectible cards, money box, keepsakes etc on shelves

Spare room- my makeshift office, houses all kinds of crap including stuff I need to put into the attic, new school uniforms that need labelled, all my work shit, shelves that need put up, ironing, ironing board and iron

HER HOUSE IS BULLSHIT

• Heart

AllieBee

VIP Member
Obviously I hate the Beggy gifting of holidays. But I can’t help but love that trollomon is on gifted holiday no2 of the year and hinch is traipsing around random petting farms within a 20 mile radius desperately trying to get some content. Dear me hinch. It’s all gone a bit wrong hasnt it.
She had to pay for her own shabby villa in the middle.of nowhere whereas Solomon has grifted hers for free, flights included. I do hate grifters too when they are so easily able to afford it themselves but it does make me laugh that Hinch gets given nothing! Despite all the begging, they begged for Christmas lights and the Santa train and never got anything then either!

• Haha

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
That house completely lacks personality, colour and warmth. The farmyard theme throughout the house is absolutely ridiculous; when she inevitably gets bored of that theme, she'll have to redecorate more or less the entire house 🤦🏽‍♀️.

The boys aren't going to be farm-obsessed forever, so the mural is Ronnie's room is a complete waste of money. I'm sure she could've found wallpaper with a similar design.

I've never understood parents who buy their children double beds just because there's enough space in the bedroom. And don't get me started on the boys having an en-suite each ! They don't need their own bathrooms, let alone a walk-in shower! She's setting those boys up for a life of greed. There are so many bathrooms in that house, it was completely unnecessary for Henry to have his own wash room 🙄. She said something about using a hallway cupboard as 'extra space' to dry the clothes - ridiculous. The house is huge. she has plenty of space to have a drying rack out for a few hours; and if she thinks she hasn't got enough space, she can use the dog's bedroom as something else!

Everything being beige/white will eventually drive her up the wall with the boys', dog's and other animal's mess lmao.

Rant over - I'm fed up of seeing influencers be unnecessarily overindulgent :ROFLMAO:

Edit lol: All of that space yet they primarily use Lennie's bathroom and spend the day in the orangery... just let that sink in 🥴

Last edited:
  • Heart

teshhco-tart

VIP Member
Morning hens!
Just stopping by to say I’m reading a bit of this thread and pissing myself laughing at the genius humour you all have, again!
Just saw the pic of the 6 toes and the foot claw 🤣 and I have to admit I was genuinely confused… all I could see was a mini leg instead of a foot.
There is my view:
IMG_2940.jpeg

• Haha

FoxyBingo

VIP Member
Yeah cos we normal folk all wanna come home after a hard days graft and see what this talentless bint has earned for herself by doing pretty much sweet FA. 😫😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 36

Star15sh

VIP Member
I've only just come back on this thread and watching her stories but in my opinion I don't think there's anything wrong with him at all. He may be a bit hard to understand when he talks but that's because they don't talk to him properly. I for one would love him to come on leaps and bounds when he starts school. So much so she won't be able to show him anymore as he'll be chatting away and ruining the version of him she wants to portray

• Heart
Reactions: 36