Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Char4649

VIP Member
Bringing the outdoor picnic table inside.. have the boys ever played in the playhouse or have I missed that?
Screenshot_20230807_121538_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 9

Magee

VIP Member
Makes total sense now why she bought that green outfit to resemble a wardrobe; because she doesn’t own a wardrobe in the house!!

• Haha

AllieBee

VIP Member
How long do we think it’ll take for the horse to become as fat as Henry? And how long until the horse moves into Freda’s bedroom? 🤣
He's already there. The old crones obsession is for Jimbob to dresd up in a horse costume and shag her senseless. And he does it because he is totally emasculated by those two bitches.

• Haha
  • Sick

puddleduck

VIP Member
Sorry what's tldr? Gone completely brain dead here.
Also there was serious damp by the toilet in one of those rooms.

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
Got
Thread suggestion - Over a million quid for no taste at all and 3 plastic penis plants.
---
The USA Jaun News article is copied directly from one in The Sun but The Sun hasn't as yet shared it on their Twitter page
the price wrong for a start🙄

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of your children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"
Stop it!!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Her content is so dire and confusing!

Thread suggestion
My Mum always says, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
I know logic says that shadow didn’t move but she did this last time with the camels. Remember? She’s a head fuck that’s for sure 😂

How come we don't think it's those olde sheep she's getting?

Whatever it is there will be more than 1 as when she bit the wonky gappy shed she said "the like to snuggle"

No way would 2- 3 cows or donkey sleep in there.

Those olde sheep seemed a better fit....or if not them, perhaps miniature ponies
I’m hoping the horse shape in the shed is some sort of optical illusion…If she has bought 3 miniature ponies then she will need to train them like any other horse. If she hasn’t managed to harness the alpacas by now, I think she will seriously struggle with 3 ponies. I personally think she’s getting sheep but the type that aren’t easily gullible and don’t own their own debit/ credit cards 😆

Attachments

IrishCatlady

VIP Member
This was my first thought too I’m not gonna lie I love a crime program before bed with my munchies 😂😂
I mean I think it’s probably a good thing no TV? But I watch TV in bed a lot at night 😂

Im sure she had the dining room set up with plateswho does that except for Xmas day 😂
Mine just has a table cloth and some candles in the middle those plates would piss me off no end. I can’t get over the shit kitchen it looks dark in there aswell the space has been so badly used. I would have had a cool sofa in their TV on the wall and made it into a living room/kitchen diner as one for everyone to hang out her house doesn’t flow.
Me too
This was my first thought too I’m not gonna lie I love a crime program before bed with my munchies 😂😂
I mean I think it’s probably a good thing no TV? But I watch TV in bed a lot at night 😂

Im sure she had the dining room set up with plateswho does that except for Xmas day 😂
Mine just has a table cloth and some candles in the middle those plates would piss me off no end. I can’t get over the shit kitchen it looks dark in there aswell the space has been so badly used. I would have had a cool sofa in their TV on the wall and made it into a living room/kitchen diner as one for everyone to hang out her house doesn’t flow.
, my fella works nights, so my teenagers in his room and I’m in mine, watching the soaps etc with my gGnT😂😂

• Heart

Picklelily

VIP Member
She still looks masculine.
Is the lady’s filter making her lips look purple??

Do we reckon Mamfa was sent to see if the zoo would give the fahmusss Mrs Hinch a freebie insta visit?
I think the lady has had filler. You can really see it on Jamie's picture because there's no filter on his 🤣

Reactions: 8

Dexy

VIP Member
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
J dogs balls.

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
Never mind her foootzzz..

Wtf is going on with the leg?!

She's got Woolly W*nker legs!!!

Maybe she's the 3rd animal moving into the shed.

View attachment 2362650
holy shit shes really doing herself no favoours using these things. it wont get it when the foot moves back out of perspective for the moving filter option to work properly!

• Haha