Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swedish chef

VIP Member
She apparently had some guy turn up at her old house with toys/furniture or something for them? (Sorry if I've got that wrong I can't quite remember the details) but he wasn't a delivery guy or anything like that, he was just some ramdom guy who found out where they lived and turned up, knocked on her door and it freaked her out....I mean it's probably all lies but if it was true then she didn't learn her lesson. Stupid bitch she is.
I can remember this, the story didn't add up and sounded like she was lying, as you say if it was true, she definitely did not learn her lesson.

Reactions: 8

EmmaE54

VIP Member
The weird thing about the Hinch house is that it’s not minimalist. There is plenty of clutter in every room it’s just that none of it is practical.
There’s no bottle of water, reading book or lip balm on the “bedside cabinet” but there is a pestle and mortar. There are no towels or toiletries in the bathroom but there are blocks of wood with farm animals printed on them. There are no family photos but there are empty frames with the original inlays still in them.
It looks like she’s been given a house to stage for a potential renter or one of those house lottery competitions.
I liked when she done the junk draw she went I didn't need half of that rubbish that was in there but most of that stuff wasn't hers and could of been kept

nursemum12

Chatty Member
Wow, what an absolute tone deaf c*nt she is.

People literally cannot afford to heat their homes, feed their families etc and she's sobbing over a home that has seen more items go in, used once and chucked and boasting about how many rooms she has but doesn't actually fucking need.

Get a fucking grip you entitled and insensitive cockwomble.

View attachment 2365180
Shows how tired I am I thought the screen was what she had posted I thought for once she is being honest 😂😂

• Haha

Ditzymama28

VIP Member
I don't think I am make it through months and months of:

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I just love it guyssssss"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"
"I love this colour. It's burnt orange/sage/greige/olive/haemorrhoid red"
"This smells amazinggggg"
"I don't know how this happened to me"
"This is from my new home range, it's a candle/pillow/throw/vase/candle stick/fake plant/pestle and mortar/oil stick.

View attachment 2368648

It'll basically be all the tat in that picture, but in olive green.
Was she bump hiding in that pic ? 🤔
Seems to be a very strategically placed cushion 🤔

tinkerboo

Tbh I agree burglars have F all to take it’s hardly Freddie mercury’s house now his house was amazing!! Her house is so bare it’s shit in there has anyone ever seen Lacey turners decor it’s so cute love it!

anniemouse

VIP Member
Is the head shape of the phantom creature in the shed not more cow-like? Either way is that bit of land not too small for any hoofed animal?

She'll get a few negative comments about her house tour and have to invent another childhood illness.

"We noticed that Lens hair has gone straight guys. Took him up the hospital in the blue light taxi and he's got a new fing called GDHD disease. Apparently it makes your curls straight. I was so scared guys, please let me know if any of our children lost their curls and stayed in hospital for ten days guys"
ffs 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

The Green Triangle

Chatty Member
Thread suggestion - Over a million quid for no taste at all and 3 plastic penis plants.
---
The USA Jaun News article is copied directly from one in The Sun but The Sun hasn't as yet shared it on their Twitter page

Last edited:
Could the new animals be pygmy goats?? They are at most petting farms/ zoos they go to? Anything bigger than a couple of large rabbits in there would be a joke.

Magee

VIP Member
Omg I just posted something similar and now come back to catch up. Didn’t mean to plagiarise you hunnnnay
That’s ok @piningthebog, you’re exactly where you’re meant to be (which is looking at knackered old cartoon furniture which is still infinitely better than any scaffolding plank shite Weepy Al has put out) xxx

• Haha
Reactions: 7

welshgirl2021

VIP Member
Yep I found it in the wiki. I had a hunt just now as I was wondering if it was something else I'd got confused with but nope it turns out it was in her shitty book which is shared through the wiki link. She's an absolute prick.
Can‘t be true surely J never does anything he hasn’t had signed off on from her 😂

• Haha

katesbess

VIP Member
I'll have plenty of time, feeling sorry for myself, to catch up later (2 tooth extractions at 3pm, never had one before!).
Wtf is that shnitted dress? 🤮
She looks bendy! 🤭 xx
good luck. deep breathes. take pain killers just before you go and keep them going over the next 24hr at least.
but seriously as many deep calm thoughts and breathes as you can so the adreniline and blood dont pump pump.xx

• Heart