Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jj2431

Chatty Member
So Jamie was parenting again whilst she did what? Look at the animals on her own?

Reactions: 10

Madge2022

VIP Member
Guys, I’ve just opened my bedroom door to get into bed, and I’m just looking at it thinking am I good enough to be in here, have I done it justice the way I made it this morning 🥲

Please send lots of adoring, arse licking comments to boost my narc-esteem, I’ll be forever grateful.
You must do a video too, for the full effect 👍

• Haha

TheArtisticMouse

Chatty Member
Gates on the bedrooms but not the stairs - is that to stop them getting to her if they wake up in the night or early in the morning? 😕

• Wow
I just subjected myself to the house tour. She's got as many sofas as a bloody DFS showroom.
Also find it very odd that (among a million other things) the only place they have proper toys is the playroom. Next to nothing in the bedroom, nothing in the living room, just bare beige space.

lalala88

It does look like it on that photo 😂 I’ve done a side by side comparison of todays feet 😝
Just showed this photo to Mr Lalala and asked him to count the toes and he said "there's definitely more than five but if you were trying to conceal that why would you paint them all it just draws more attention to them" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Char4649

VIP Member
I'm surprised she's still doing #ADS because as it has been said before her reviews are so basic. 'I fink I like dis one' or 'I just laarrvee it' I mean, I'm not a fan of SS but her Iconic AD the other day seemed more helpful for why she uses it, what it's good for etc but then again, Soph only knows how to talk about herself so why would she bother talking about something else when she can be all me me meeee!

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Don’t come for me my twinzzz (7&2) have their own Double beds, but we have family that live down south / abroad so when they visit the kids will share one double 🤣 but she has a massive house and doesn’t have that problem, and she’s still a twat
Oh don’t worry, I completely understand why your kids have double beds! It would be a different story if they had their own en-suites 😉. In Hinch’s case there’s just no reason given their house is huge

LurkeyMcLurk

VIP Member
It’s mad, let alone during a cost of living crisis. It’s a lot cheaper and practical if she regularly applies oil to her scalp and trims any dead ends. That way she’ll have naturally long and thick hair. I’m not sure about other cultures, but us Indian ladies have been hair oiling for centuries, no need for breaking the bank to sew fake hair onto our heads 🙄
Hair oil is 😍

Also if anyone is trying to make their hair stronger try the hairburst longer stronger shampoo and conditioner. It did wonders for me. Okay its £30 for the two bottles but still way cheaper than her weave.

HinchesSousChef

VIP Member
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
Spot on.

Zofloragirl

VIP Member
Jesus Christ. I’m off out so will catch up later but what can I say about the tour? I just love it 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9