Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TaurusWithLove

Chatty Member
Can’t really criticise her for the amount as they were all there already, it’s not like she’s added them specifically for the boys to have their own
I suppose she could’ve had the en-suites ripped out and used that space for something else. Idk, I’m not an expert haha

Reactions: 6

Topsy-turvy2

Is it a thing now for little kids to have double beds? My kids are all in their 20s & 30s now but they all had single beds until they were in their mid/late teens (and that was really only cos we moved house). Just seems odd to me to have 'toddlers' in double beds 🤷‍♂️
My 17yr old said ta me lately getting my double bed was like a right of passage 🤣🤣🤣 he has it about 4yrs now, he'd been away and staying in a single so was best pleased to be home to his but he only got so long ago because he's extremely tall so was more comfortable for him.

Tend toddlers do not generally have double beds.

Reactions: 5

katesbess

VIP Member
OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
where the nanny,hired help lives.
---
My dining table is a dumping ground 😂 as is the fruit bowl that's sat in the middle of it 😂 There was no dumping ground in her house, stuff on the stairs to go upstairs, coat over the bannister, shoes(or Jamie's flip flops that were always left out at greyskull but never Hinch farm) left where they were taken off. It really is soulless
not to mention the good old chairdrobe or floortrobe.

Topsy-turvy2

How many pairs of identical pjs do those boys own exactly? It’s a ridiculous number.

that two piece set from ASOS didn’t look thatgreen- prob due to the filter she was using. It’s also awful. She has no fashion sense whatsoever but doesn’t she love herself.

Oh and yet another face for our files 😂

nice to see the deep tan has reappeared 😂
Having not seen the stories all the pics uo until yours u genuinely thought she was holding a cushion down at leg in the close up, I'd rather have kept that image than this is actually what she was wearing. Now the in foots even funnier 🙈🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

justmadetopostthis

Yep I found it in the wiki. I had a hunt just now as I was wondering if it was something else I'd got confused with but nope it turns out it was in her shitty book which is shared through the wiki link. She's an absolute prick.
This is the shit I keep harping on about!!! I know her honesty is questionable but I would believe this or at least some elements. She had at least 1mil real followers in her peak, yeah I believe that.

lalala88

Literally all she says on that house tour is ‘i just love it’ or ‘I’m obsessed’ or ‘I can’t believe it giyscchhhh’
HOW the fuck has she managed to get companies to work with her. How.
She hasn’t got any descriptive vocabulary in her locker at all. Her sentences she just keeps repeating the same shit over and over again. The world has gone fucking mad.
Looking forward to the demise of the insta influencer generation I shall be the one dancing on all their grifted graves.
Sofa is Cremation ready

• Haha
Reactions: 4

newaroundhere123

Her content is so dire and confusing!

Thread suggestion
My Mum always says, "Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."
I was quite interested in seeing the house tour thing until she kept telling us it was boring the whole way through :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4

mag doll

Chatty Member
To be fair to her I don’t really see the security issue. All she’s actually done with that walk around is show any potential burglars that she has absolutely nothing of any value worth stealing.
It’s hardly like the place is stocked to the rafters with priceless artwork. They’re not going to break in for a Ninja air fryer, 2 Shark vacuum cleaners and some Elizabeth Duke thumb rings.
Squealing 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3

GingerSnapped

Haven’t RTFT but did just watch the house tour. Hate the kitchen and “utility”, like the grown up bedrooms and movie room/snug thing.

Reactions: 3