Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She apparently had some guy turn up at her old house with toys/furniture or something for them? (Sorry if I've got that wrong I can't quite remember the details) but he wasn't a delivery guy or anything like that, he was just some ramdom guy who found out where they lived and turned up, knocked on her door and it freaked her out....I mean it's probably all lies but if it was true then she didn't learn her lesson. Stupid witch she is.
I can remember this, the story didn't add up and sounded like she was lying, as you say if it was true, she definitely did not learn her lesson.

Reactions: 8
Her house is boring as tit, just like her. Vanilla. It’s already been said loads but there is no sign of life in that house ever. Sometimes she’ll stage a mess or show us some ‘untidy’ part of her house but that is not the norm. She never shows actual family life. There is never any sign of dirt or dust that you get in a normal house. I live alone with my child and my mum is kind enough to drop in every fortnight or so and do a bit of a tidy and clean for me as I have an actual real job. And here’s my house:

hallway- keys on table, shoes on stairs, mop left out at door, post on table

Kitchen - on my table we have a pile of folded washing, an iPad, dog food, my diary and some work bits. Couple of dishes in the sink, crumbs from todays breakfast. tit on top of the microwave - packet of tissues, some spare change and a charger lead

living room - sunglasses on table, folded laundry on the sofa, my nail stuff from doing my nails in front of the telly last night.

my room - hairdryer on the chair, shoes on the floor, eye mask and kindle by my beside, spare change, jewellery on the side unit

Bathroom - child’s clothes that I’ve just picked up after they showered, hand wash and toothpaste on the sink, towel on floor that I’ve just hung up

Kids room- Armageddon. Clothes left on bed, glass on desk, bag on floor, collectible cards, money box, keepsakes etc on shelves

Spare room- my makeshift office, houses all kinds of crap including stuff I need to put into the attic, new school uniforms that need labelled, all my work tit, shelves that need put up, ironing, ironing board and iron

HER HOUSE IS BULLSHIT

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Her house is boring as tit, just like her. Vanilla. It’s already been said loads but there is no sign of life in that house ever. Sometimes she’ll stage a mess or show us some ‘untidy’ part of her house but that is not the norm. She never shows actual family life. There is never any sign of dirt or dust that you get in a normal house. I live alone with my child and my mum is kind enough to drop in every fortnight or so and do a bit of a tidy and clean for me as I have an actual real job. And here’s my house:

hallway- keys on table, shoes on stairs, mop left out at door, post on table

Kitchen - on my table we have a pile of folded washing, an iPad, dog food, my diary and some work bits. Couple of dishes in the sink, crumbs from todays breakfast. tit on top of the microwave - packet of tissues, some spare change and a charger lead

living room - sunglasses on table, folded laundry on the sofa, my nail stuff from doing my nails in front of the telly last night.

my room - hairdryer on the chair, shoes on the floor, eye mask and kindle by my beside, spare change, jewellery on the side unit

Bathroom - child’s clothes that I’ve just picked up after they showered, hand wash and toothpaste on the sink, towel on floor that I’ve just hung up

Kids room- Armageddon. Clothes left on bed, glass on desk, bag on floor, collectible cards, money box, keepsakes etc on shelves

Spare room- my makeshift office, houses all kinds of crap including stuff I need to put into the attic, new school uniforms that need labelled, all my work tit, shelves that need put up, ironing, ironing board and iron

HER HOUSE IS BULLSHIT
This is a good point actually, where do they put their phones to charge at night in their bedroom? Their drink? Their snack pile next to the bed? Half finished books? iPad/kindle? They don’t even have a tv in their room, do they just lay rigidly next to each other at night staring at the ceiling until they fall asleep?!
(Not saying anyone should have a tv in their room but there is literally nothing, unless I’m just a really untidy mare 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
This is a good point actually, where do they put their phones to charge at night in their bedroom? Their drink? Their snack pile next to the bed? Half finished books? iPad/kindle? They don’t even have a tv in their room, do they just lay rigidly next to each other at night staring at the ceiling until they fall asleep?!
(Not saying anyone should have a tv in their room but there is literally nothing, unless I’m just a really untidy mare 😂)
Books/kindle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lol 'books'
As if those two chavs read 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Did any of the papers cover it, if not she's probably seething. 😆
I had a look on Twitter and all I can see is one article in something called USA Jaun News and just one person who thinks her house is a dream (nightmare more like). Any other mention of Mrs Hinch is limited to a host of local papers churning out the same story about a recommendion her FANS have made to clean windows.

1691580862326.png

1691580708612.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It's my birthday today my dears, so I may not be on but I may be.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. kiss kiss
Happy birthday !
Will you be spending it in a beautiful hotel that costs 5k a night, wearing a black velour lounge set to have dinner in a posh restaurant in?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread suggestion - Over a million quid for no taste at all and 3 plastic penis plants.
---
The USA Jaun News article is copied directly from one in The Sun but The Sun hasn't as yet shared it on their Twitter page

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Got
Thread suggestion - Over a million quid for no taste at all and 3 plastic penis plants.
---
The USA Jaun News article is copied directly from one in The Sun but The Sun hasn't as yet shared it on their Twitter page
the price wrong for a start🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I just subjected myself to the house tour. She's got as many sofas as a bloody DFS showroom.
Also find it very odd that (among a million other things) the only place they have proper toys is the playroom. Next to nothing in the bedroom, nothing in the living room, just bare beige space.

Reactions: 10
Thank god someone else has a snack pile by their bed 😆 thought it was just me🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Definitely would have made more sense to have the play room closer to where adults actually are and not shoved in some off wing of the house via the utility room (remember they got the plastic bin bags out and instead of correcting, Jamie laughed and filmed it as his kids wrapped themselves in plastic?)

She should have either done away with the booth and just had an breakfast nook if she really must have two dining areas (????) But honestly I wouldn't bother even in a mansion having two dining areas??? Unless one was in door and outdoor dining. She should have turned that weird walled off dining room into the play room so that when they're entertaining with other parents/family it would be easy to keep an eye but they're still not in the way, and had a dining table either in the kitchen or in the tangerinery and still had room for her million seating areas.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner AT THE TABLE in the tangerinery, looking out over not a farm. tho they prob just plonk down Infront of the telly. Then the current play room could have been used as space for inch and his paid for friends, more appropriate for adults to be off in a separate wing of the house.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.