Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New following..
Screenshot_20230809_135208_Instagram.jpg

Are we that low on content she's going to do another 'cooking' reel ffs.

I'd hate to be known as being predictable.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Definitely would have made more sense to have the play room closer to where adults actually are and not shoved in some off wing of the house via the utility room (remember they got the plastic bin bags out and instead of correcting, Jamie laughed and filmed it as his kids wrapped themselves in plastic?)

She should have either done away with the booth and just had an breakfast nook if she really must have two dining areas (????) But honestly I wouldn't bother even in a mansion having two dining areas??? Unless one was in door and outdoor dining. She should have turned that weird walled off dining room into the play room so that when they're entertaining with other parents/family it would be easy to keep an eye but they're still not in the way, and had a dining table either in the kitchen or in the tangerinery and still had room for her million seating areas.

Breakfast, lunch and dinner AT THE TABLE in the tangerinery, looking out over not a farm. tho they prob just plonk down Infront of the telly. Then the current play room could have been used as space for inch and his paid for friends, more appropriate for adults to be off in a separate wing of the house.
Yes all of this, wasn’t the playroom originally a games room with a snooker table anyway? From what I remember it had a special light and everything just ready for a new table
---
Thank god someone else has a snack pile by their bed 😆 thought it was just me🙈🙈🙈
Never know when you’re going to get snackish!

Reactions: 12
fussy? Doesn’t she say ‘the boysccch absolutely loved it’ about all of her foul concoctions?! 🤣
Soph’s surely the fussy one?

I want a tour of her fridge, freezer and kitchen cupboards. I just don’t understand what that family actually eat.

• Haha
Yes all of this, wasn’t the playroom originally a games room with a snooker table anyway? From what I remember it had a special light and everything just ready for a new table
---

Never know when you’re going to get snackish!
your thoughts about what should be there is this. "i might suddenly become ill or unable to walk in the morning therefore what do i need next to me if this occurs." your welcome:):)
---
fussy? Doesn’t she say ‘the boysccch absolutely loved it’ about all of her foul concoctions?! 🤣
remember when Ron was still a new toy and she was on the "im an incredible mum look what i produced" narrative. she made him everything and he loved it all. always finsihed his brocoli. this was alongside his talking.moving. his maths. his love for feeding his dog and running for the postman. his comunication and just knowing how she felt and when mummy wanted a cuddle.
then suddenly he became old and wasnt earning enough so she switched narrative hoping we wouldnt notice.

Reactions: 24
Did she get a new stair case fitted ? Looks different from the original.

Reactions: 2
So she's at Portland Park hotel in Chelmsford.

Is it a hotel meeting or has she gone away for her anniversary with inch 👀

Reactions: 21
Pontlands Park is beautiful, I stayed there when we got married. Wasted on a chav like her.
Whoever is funding this home range, they really shouldn't waste their money, it will flop.
A few sheep might indulge her, but that's it.

Can you imagine a thief watching her house tour ‘ geez nowt in the house so anything of worth will be in the outbuildings, - get’s binoculars out’

Reactions: 11
She’s basically trying to be Zara McDermott at this stage. She’s late 30’s w 2 toddlers. Embarrassing.
C3B79C42-33EE-40CE-9C47-5CB079CC0846.jpeg

Editing to add Zara has much better eyebrows 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So if this is the room she's "nipped out of" - what do we think might be going on in the meeting?

I reckon these two are saying:
"Well thank f*** she's gone out, now we can actually get something done!"

1691592004174.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Still can't fathom how after her tesco home range flopped she thinks this new one is gonna be a success 🤷🏼‍♀️ it'll be overpriced, tit quality, blandly coloured tat that only her diehard huns will actually buy 🥱

Reactions: 25
This is a good point actually, where do they put their phones to charge at night in their bedroom? Their drink? Their snack pile next to the bed? Half finished books? iPad/kindle? They don’t even have a tv in their room, do they just lay rigidly next to each other at night staring at the ceiling until they fall asleep?!
(Not saying anyone should have a tv in their room but there is literally nothing, unless I’m just a really untidy mare 😂)
This was my first thought too I’m not gonna lie I love a crime program before bed with my munchies 😂😂
I mean I think it’s probably a good thing no TV? But I watch TV in bed a lot at night 😂

Im sure she had the dining room set up with plateswho does that except for Xmas day 😂
Mine just has a table cloth and some candles in the middle those plates would piss me off no end. I can’t get over the tit kitchen it looks dark in there aswell the space has been so badly used. I would have had a cool sofa in their TV on the wall and made it into a living room/kitchen diner as one for everyone to hang out her house doesn’t flow.

Reactions: 12
Let’s hope those candles are soy wax? very much doubt it though!
She‘s so late to the party again 🙄 with the tin candies

Reactions: 17
This was my first thought too I’m not gonna lie I love a crime program before bed with my munchies 😂😂
I mean I think it’s probably a good thing no TV? But I watch TV in bed a lot at night 😂

Im sure she had the dining room set up with plateswho does that except for Xmas day 😂
Mine just has a table cloth and some candles in the middle those plates would piss me off no end. I can’t get over the tit kitchen it looks dark in there aswell the space has been so badly used. I would have had a cool sofa in their TV on the wall and made it into a living room/kitchen diner as one for everyone to hang out her house doesn’t flow.
Me too

, my fella works nights, so my teenagers in his room and I’m in mine, watching the soaps etc with my gGnT😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.