Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are they Amish? Nuns?
She will need them when the new home range fails spectacularly and she has no income. Wont be able to afford the electric bill, candles will come in handy lol
Id person rather sit in the pitch black than light one of them

Reactions: 7
I don't think I am make it through months and months of:

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I just love it guyssssss"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"
"I love this colour. It's burnt orange/sage/greige/olive/haemorrhoid red"
"This smells amazinggggg"
"I don't know how this happened to me"
"This is from my new home range, it's a candle/pillow/throw/vase/candle stick/fake plant/pestle and mortar/oil stick.

View attachment 2368648

It'll basically be all the tat in that picture, but in olive green.
Haemorrhoid red 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Unless these candles are about to cure diseases , I think most folk will either stick with aldi/home bargains/ tk max or if you’ve got money to burn, it’ll be Jo malone/white company.

It’s all over saturated soft furnishings, candles, pjs, baskets🙄 etc

Yawn👍🏻
The sheep will buy them to make a insta post, tagging her in it, to try get her attention or a 'like' or 'share'. Then they'll all be on eBay or vinted 😅🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The weird thing about the Hinch house is that it’s not minimalist. There is plenty of clutter in every room it’s just that none of it is practical.
There’s no bottle of water, reading book or lip balm on the “bedside cabinet” but there is a pestle and mortar. There are no towels or toiletries in the bathroom but there are blocks of wood with farm animals printed on them. There are no family photos but there are empty frames with the original inlays still in them.
It looks like she’s been given a house to stage for a potential renter or one of those house lottery competitions.

Last edited:
Reactions: 38
Hinch did? Really! I can't remember that ever being mentioned!
If that's true, probably isn't but if it is she's even thicker than I thought
Yep I found it in the wiki. I had a hunt just now as I was wondering if it was something else I'd got confused with but nope it turns out it was in her crappy book which is shared through the wiki link. She's an absolute prick.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Yep I found it in the wiki. I had a hunt just now as I was wondering if it was something else I'd got confused with but nope it turns out it was in her crappy book which is shared through the wiki link. She's an absolute prick.
I bet actually her eyes lit up at free stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There will be an initial flurry of interest from the die hard fans then unfortunately I think it will be a bust after a year, she hasn't got the staying power or like ability to win over new customers, look at the farm book I dont think that did well overall and I don't think penguin will do another. Regarding the house tour yes I was jealous when I watched it I would love a large house and land like that but I would not swap my happy life in my small semi detached with 3 happy boys and partner of 30 years for all the money in the world for that life they all look miserable

Reactions: 18
someone turned up randomly with furniture and Hinch’s reasons for not wanting it was that the furniture she already had was fine? Typical grabber. Most people would say that they didn’t want it because it’s been delivered to them by some random person who has crossed a line massively.

Attachments

This is the tit I keep harping on about!!! I know her honesty is questionable but I would believe this or at least some elements. She had at least 1mil real followers in her peak, yeah I believe that.

Reactions: 5

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"
"This is from my new home range, it's a candle/pillow/throw/vase/candle stick/fake plant/pestle and mortar/oil stick.

I put like a belt on the dressing gown if that makes sennsssccchhhhh (yes she did say this!) 🤣

• Haha
You can guarantee the real version was she excitedly grabbed it all. Unpacked it - she even slips up in her version there. Set it up. Dared to even have it in the background on stories without crediting the person. When she got called out Jamie took it round to Fiddles house. Or the tip.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I can’t see how this new range is going to be any different (hardly,) to the Tesco line.
Does she think her 🐑 are going to throw all that out and start over? Her demographic will not be able to afford to do that.

Reactions: 13

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"

View attachment 2368648

Was she bump hiding in that pic ? 🤔
Seems to be a very strategically placed cushion 🤔

Reactions: 8
Can‘t be true surely J never does anything he hasn’t had signed off on from her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I love that she makes Jamie out to be some sort of hardman underground gangster in the great throwing out of the furniture (that never happened) story. She really is stunted and stuck in a teens mind isn't she, everything just seems so 'made up', and over dramatic, and mostly downright childish

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Did I dream it or did one of us nasty trollz spotted inch at the tip one before they got tend farm. Again I could of dreamt that but I’m sure there was a photo too

Reactions: 6
My favourite candle scent is mummaz perfume on an old tissue.

Or I'm quite partial to cheesy dog smell.

I hope she makes both of those into candles.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.