Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This was my first thought too I’m not gonna lie I love a crime program before bed with my munchies 😂😂
I mean I think it’s probably a good thing no TV? But I watch TV in bed a lot at night 😂

Im sure she had the dining room set up with plateswho does that except for Xmas day 😂
Mine just has a table cloth and some candles in the middle those plates would piss me off no end. I can’t get over the tit kitchen it looks dark in there aswell the space has been so badly used. I would have had a cool sofa in their TV on the wall and made it into a living room/kitchen diner as one for everyone to hang out her house doesn’t flow.
Would all that stuff on the dining table not get dusty just sat out like that when we all know she doesn't cook and there is no way they eat there often, if at all.

We have a tv in our bedroom and I love nothing more than a film before bed, I've books on my bedside table that I finished reading ages ago but need to move to the bookshelf at some point, I have a docking station for phone/airpods/apple watch. Have a bottle of water that has sat there since my Sunday hangover 😂

The house is just so unlived in. I get people can be super tidy and hate stuff lying about, our house is really tidy but it's still lived in. It is as if she had a cleaner in specifically to make the house a showhome before she did her little tour. What a sad life.

Reactions: 21
Can’t believe she’s brave enough to launch this range with how Tesco's went for her it’s doomed

Reactions: 24
TBF she got paid for slapping her name on the Tesco tat so it didn’t really matter to her whether it sold or not, she had already got hers! If she gets the new tit in B&M or Home Bargains she will probably be laughing, it will fly off the shelves.

Reactions: 11
I’m sure we only have to wait a matter of weeks to find out. The trollomon Asda range will likely launch by the end of august and Hinch can’t be far behind (or even ahead) with when she launches whatever is up her sleeve. Stacey has an actual advert though. Hinch has already done her ad. The tour of her house. Hinch only “designs” things that she likes for her house. There’s no consideration of what others might like.

Reactions: 25
She had something at Pontlands Park before. I remember her wittering on about the band stand and the little bridge and the fields all being so special of some such drivel.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
OK guyschhh so I'm so excited to show you the new range..

Oh do toilet
by
Hinch Beige Home

I'm just obsessed guyschhh I absolutely larvee it, I designed it all myself and whats great guys is that all the profits from sold ones, will go to a charity that helps kids with motorbike disease like our Ronald I'm fankoo X

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So who do we think this new revamped range is being funded by surely they are not arrogant enough to fund it themselves?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Candles?? - I do feel it’s a saturated market -there are candles everywhere. Mine last a few years because I barely light them 😂

I can see the return of the Tesco tat but without the Tesco tags. It will be the predictable duvet sets, throws, candles, mugs, stupid framed quotes, alpaca ornaments etc etc all bland and nothing she has created. She will have gone to suppliers, negotiated prices and will stick her babe on it all. If this range will flop (it will) she’ll be bringing out another book which centres on Ron’s journey.

Can anyone else predict what will be in this range?

I’m half waiting for her to announce the Barbie doll hinch range - plastic doll with interchangeable faces and hairstyles & terrible style in clothes with 2 mobile phones, a mirror and a ring light on a tripod - it’s the Instagram Barbie, complete with a plastic alpacas.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
More of her shite candles, she had candles before and they ended up exploding did they not. It's such a busy market and can get candles everywhere a lot cheaper than she will be asking for. Can't wait to see this all flop.

Reactions: 22
She had something at Pontlands Park before. I remember her wittering on about the band stand and the little bridge and the fields all being so special of some such drivel.
Isn’t that the same place she was filmed being Boss Babe? The door and windows look the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Unless these candles are about to cure diseases , I think most folk will either stick with aldi/home bargains/ tk max or if you’ve got money to burn, it’ll be Jo malone/white company.

It’s all over saturated soft furnishings, candles, pjs, baskets🙄 etc

Yawn👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I was in primark today - I rarely get the chance to go to a big one. I thought the home bits were pretty nice and affordable. I picked up and sniffed a few candles. Looked at the price tags and thought yeah. That’s prob as cheap as you can get a nice smelling candle in a nice jar these days. I didn’t buy one because it wasn’t a priority purchase (that’s how we roll in our house), but I wondered how the likes of hinch could ever think she could compete with the likes of primark. Because ultimately that’s her demographic.

Reactions: 32
I know I'm days late, got stuff going on at home 😫 but honestly, why pose all bent over when you're showing off a new outfit (which is probably similar to one in her new range).
It actually looked like it might be quite nice, but when the model is twisted like a bonsai tree trunk it's really hard to tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I don't think I am make it through months and months of:

"AD my home range 🥺"
"I just love it guyssssss"
"I'm obsessed"
"It's so soft"
"I love this colour. It's burnt orange/sage/greige/olive/haemorrhoid red"
"This smells amazinggggg"
"I don't know how this happened to me"
"This is from my new home range, it's a candle/pillow/throw/vase/candle stick/fake plant/pestle and mortar/oil stick.

Screenshot_20230809-182941.png

It'll basically be all the tat in that picture, but in olive green.

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.