Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The weird thing about the Hinch house is that it’s not minimalist. There is plenty of clutter in every room it’s just that none of it is practical.
There’s no bottle of water, reading book or lip balm on the “bedside cabinet” but there is a pestle and mortar. There are no towels or toiletries in the bathroom but there are blocks of wood with farm animals printed on them. There are no family photos but there are empty frames with the original inlays still in them.
It looks like she’s been given a house to stage for a potential renter or one of those house lottery competitions.
I liked when she done the junk draw she went I didn't need half of that rubbish that was in there but most of that stuff wasn't hers and could of been kept

Reactions: 8
Popped in Home Bargains yesterday and the woman at the next till was a full-on Hincher.
Same patchy dark tan, brassy blonde overly-long hair piled on her head, sharpie eye brows and the leggings and socks. Tragic.
Are you sure it wasn’t the Hunch herself……I mean, with the amount of faces she has, no one knows what she actually look like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just caught up on SSS holiday vids and even though I am not her biggest fan it was lovely to see little Rose dancing and singing and having a good old time on her hols. Then we switch to Hunch manor where Wen and Len just gawp into space waiting for mummazzzzzzzz next cue for the perfect video, making no noise, not touching anything, dressed identical, like 2 performing seals. Shes failing those boys on every level. Sopha I know you read here, you are too much of a narc not to, so put some wellies on those kids, shut the wooly wankers in their shed and let them run free through your 300 fields that you have tend got. Kids are supposed to get dirty, play, fall over, bumped knees the lot. Then you can use one of your 27 bathrooms to clean them up and put them in bed. What parent of a 2 year old and 4 year old has a silent house at 7pm?? Mine were like feral beasts at that age. I'd collapse in bed at 11pm thinking 'duck me, that was a day an a half' 🤣 I didn't have time for a softly spoken, woe is me, blether at 2am. Sorry to ramble but shes a bleeping idiot. ATB 👍

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Just caught up on SSS holiday vids and even though I am not her biggest fan it was lovely to see little Rose dancing and singing and having a good old time on her hols. Then we switch to Hunch manor where Wen and Len just gawp into space waiting for mummazzzzzzzz next cue for the perfect video, making no noise, not touching anything, dressed identical, like 2 performing seals. Shes failing those boys on every level. Sopha I know you read here, you are too much of a narc not to, so put some wellies on those kids, shut the wooly wankers in their shed and let them run free through your 300 fields that you have tend got. Kids are supposed to get dirty, play, fall over, bumped knees the lot. Then you can use one of your 27 bathrooms to clean them up and put them in bed. What parent of a 2 year old and 4 year old has a silent house at 7pm?? Mine were like feral beasts at that age. I'd collapse in bed at 11pm thinking 'duck me, that was a day an a half' 🤣 I didn't have time for a softly spoken, woe is me, blether at 2am. Sorry to ramble but shes a bleeping idiot. ATB 👍
SS is absolutely no better she did a 7pm post that she dedicated to one of her children… dreadful dreadful woman

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
The weird thing about the Hinch house is that it’s not minimalist. There is plenty of clutter in every room it’s just that none of it is practical.
There’s no bottle of water, reading book or lip balm on the “bedside cabinet” but there is a pestle and mortar. There are no towels or toiletries in the bathroom but there are blocks of wood with farm animals printed on them. There are no family photos but there are empty frames with the original inlays still in them.
It looks like she’s been given a house to stage for a potential renter or one of those house lottery competitions.
Reeks of Omaze to me. You too can win this 2 million quid farm house, a lamborghini and enough money to wipe your bumbuminnit on 50 quid notes 🙄🙄
---
SS is absolutely no better she did a 7pm post that she dedicated to one of her children… dreadful dreadful woman
I agree shes pretty awful but at least her kids have a personality. Ren and Lon look like they belong in a museum. Theres no personality and its a shame. Shes holding them back because shes got this idea in her thick head of what life should look like. Shes never matured beyond puberty and shes trying her best to make sure the boyyyeeeezzz dont either

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
New thread, Hens! 😁

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.