Mrs Hinch #659 Begging for attention with alpacas in the grass, Jamie make sure you film right up my arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
... that playroom is clearly 2 very frustrated children that can’t make a single mess in the rest of the untouched house that they feel they have to trash the secure prison cell room they’re allowed to play in.
When I was a child I was not allowed to play with some of my sister's toys as I think I broke something previously. This really frustrated me so whenever I got the chance I would nick something of hers and break it - in my small frustrated mind I believed that if I wasn't allowed to play with it then neither should she. The brains of young children work in strange ways and I can exactly see R&L taking out their frustrations in the playroom - they also know if they break things more new toys will appear very soon. Thankfully I grew out of smashing my sister's toys with parental guidance but I don't see this happening with R&L anytime soon. Like others have said, R's teacher may well have her work cut out with him, poor lad.

Reactions: 13
That house tour was utterly tragic. That is just a show house. It’s not a home. I pride myself on looking after my house, but where is the general detrius of normal living? Books and magazines, ingredients in the kitchen. Oh, sorry she doesn’t cook, just the normal things that people have in the house. There’s absolutely nothing to say people live there. It’s like when you go and look around a show home on a new estate. Even down to the preset table for a meal that no one’s ever going to eat, She is also going to be giving her followers anxiety that their houses don’t look like that. Even me who is a sensible, normal, hard-working person, thought for a few minutes God my house is dirty and untidy. I need to go and clean it. She gave me a feeling of inadequacy when I looked around my house. What is that going to do to people that are obsessed with her? And then I pulled myself up and thought no it’s sunny. Go and see the grandkids go for a walk . the way that house looks is going to hurt so many people mentally that they are not sustaining that level of cleaning and decluttering. I have never seen such a sterile and unloved, and unlived in family house. you would never ever know four people, including two children live there. What a sad, sad existence, and waste of such a nice house. Everything is for show, everything is narcissistic, nothing can be touched, Hoover lines for chrissake. This post was one of her, most self indulgent narcissistic one she has ever done, apart from giving every burglar in the country a complete walk-through of her house, showing where the security cameras are, etc. what doors could be broken into. Somebody that wanted privacy, give me strength. She has done so much damage mentally to people, suffering from anxiety, etc.. What an utter utter moron she is. To do this much showing off in a cost of living crisis. When people are struggling to buy food is a disgrace. When all these bleeping influencers, going to get their come uppance,
, I have had enough of their grabbing showing off narcissistic lifestyles.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
She apparently had some guy turn up at her old house with toys/furniture or something for them? (Sorry if I've got that wrong I can't quite remember the details) but he wasn't a delivery guy or anything like that, he was just some ramdom guy who found out where they lived and turned up, knocked on her door and it freaked her out....I mean it's probably all lies but if it was true then she didn't learn her lesson. Stupid witch she is.
Hinch did? Really! I can't remember that ever being mentioned!
If that's true, probably isn't but if it is she's even thicker than I thought

Reactions: 15
On top of that they have the animals all the vetinery costs the hired help the food for them having them sheared and whatever else alpacas need. Foolish choices to make for someone who isn't a farmer and probably bought them because she thought they make her seem quirky and fun but they just made her extremely unrelateable to the majority of her sheep.They will be the first to go when the money starts drying up. Those boyos days are numbered at that house. And not forgetting she goes on holidays alot too and pays for her whole family to go even fiddle jenner and the niece which is also probably putting a nice dent in her funds. I wouldn't mind one holiday with the whole fam but her tally is at 5 or 6 for the first half of the year so far. Her vanity costs must be through the roof too 1k for a weave every 2 months. That's 6k a year alone on fake hair.
Fiddle Jenner hahaha 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
That house tour was utterly tragic. That is just a show house. It’s not a home. I pride myself on looking after my house, but where is the general detrius of normal living? Books and magazines, ingredients in the kitchen. Oh, sorry she doesn’t cook, just the normal things that people have in the house. There’s absolutely nothing to say people live there. It’s like when you go and look around a show home on a new estate. Even down to the preset table for a meal that no one’s ever going to eat, She is also going to be giving her followers anxiety that their houses don’t look like that. Even me who is a sensible, normal, hard-working person, thought for a few minutes God my house is dirty and untidy. I need to go and clean it. She gave me a feeling of inadequacy when I looked around my house. What is that going to do to people that are obsessed with her? And then I pulled myself up and thought no it’s sunny. Go and see the grandkids go for a walk . the way that house looks is going to hurt so many people mentally that they are not sustaining that level of cleaning and decluttering. I have never seen such a sterile and unloved, and unlived in family house. you would never ever know four people, including two children live there. What a sad, sad existence, and waste of such a nice house. Everything is for show, everything is narcissistic, nothing can be touched, Hoover lines for chrissake. This post was one of her, most self indulgent narcissistic one she has ever done, apart from giving every burglar in the country a complete walk-through of her house, showing where the security cameras are, etc. what doors could be broken into. Somebody that wanted privacy, give me strength. She has done so much damage mentally to people, suffering from anxiety, etc.. What an utter utter moron she is. To do this much showing off in a cost of living crisis. When people are struggling to buy food is a disgrace. When all these bleeping influencers, going to get their come uppance,
Absolutely this ⬆

OK. I relented and I watched her stories so that's over 20 minutes of my life I am never going to get back ... which felt like 20 hours.
Everyone has already said everything I felt - everything about that house is soulless and un-lived in so why the hell would you want to brag about it???

... but my question to Soph is why did we not get a peep inside the outhouses? I'll tell you what I think - that is the hub of all things Hinch but all things Hinch she does not want her sheep bots shoppers followers to see.

In there will be:
Racks of matching PJs/clothes for the boys that have been gifted to her
Her actual office and full of drawings of her crap range/future books and box after box of receipts for all the tat she's bought so she can claim the cost back as business expenses etc
Box after box of all the tat she buys on her incessant hauls ... before they get lugged off to the tip
Box after box of all the things she is gifted but doesn't want - did we ever see all the gifts from the book signing around the house - Nope - see above point about the tip
Her staff - the gardener/animal person, cleaner, nanny etc
The paraphernalia she needs to make the perfect insta pic - light reflecting things (didn't we see Fiddle carrying one over there once), tripods, burner phones etc

Feel free to add what else you think is in there.
Yes! Those outbuildings are the real HQ,
Given a full house tour including her children’s bedrooms, but we didn’t have a tour of the outbuildings?!

If my memory serves me right, didn’t she have the flooring done in one, the same as in the garage in the old house, with it “hinched” branded and everything?

Reactions: 18
I'm surprised she's still doing #ADS because as it has been said before her reviews are so basic. 'I fink I like dis one' or 'I just laarrvee it' I mean, I'm not a fan of SS but her Iconic AD the other day seemed more helpful for why she uses it, what it's good for etc but then again, Soph only knows how to talk about herself so why would she bother talking about something else when she can be all me me meeee!

Reactions: 10
I honestly think they have stuff worth pinching (jewellery, rolex watches etc). However Sophie can't wear it, because of pre records and an attempt to stay relatable.

Reactions: 14
Morning hens!
Just stopping by to say I’m reading a bit of this thread and pissing myself laughing at the genius humour you all have, again!
Just saw the pic of the 6 toes and the foot claw 🤣 and I have to admit I was genuinely confused… all I could see was a mini leg instead of a foot.
There is my view:
IMG_2940.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Morning hens!
Just stopping by to say I’m reading a bit of this thread and pissing myself laughing at the genius humour you all have, again!
Just saw the pic of the 6 toes and the foot claw 🤣 and I have to admit I was genuinely confused… all I could see was a mini leg instead of a foot.
There is my view:
View attachment 2367574
hahaha looks like she borrowed one of the bucktooth bastards legs 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
After watching her house tour its lead me to one conclusion....
There are so many rooms in that house that she's looked at it and thought "hmm I dunno wtf to make that room in to......let's do an office in that one.....a boot room in that......a playroom in that......jeez I'm running out of ideas.....ooooh OK let's do a movie room......duck I still have 7 more rooms!...ermm......a memory room!......ermmm....tit let's do a tantric sex dungeon......a bathroom to wash in....a bathroom to tit in.....a bathroom to cut toenails in......still 2 more! ....duck it! Let's have another bathroom to tit in and another to wash our bumbumsinnit".
She literally has zero use for half those rooms and theyre just shhhhhtyled because she didnt know what to do with them.
Waste of a house! And she's a waste of oxygen!

• Haha
Reactions: 37
After watching her house tour its lead me to one conclusion....
There are so many rooms in that house that she's looked at it and thought "hmm I dunno wtf to make that room in to......let's do an office in that one.....a boot room in that......a playroom in that......jeez I'm running out of ideas.....ooooh OK let's do a movie room......duck I still have 7 more rooms!...ermm......a memory room!......ermmm....tit let's do a tantric sex dungeon......a bathroom to wash in....a bathroom to tit in.....a bathroom to cut toenails in......still 2 more! ....duck it! Let's have another bathroom to tit in and another to wash our bumbumsinnit".
She literally has zero use for half those rooms and theyre just shhhhhtyled because she didnt know what to do with them.
Waste of a house! And she's a waste of oxygen!
It’s like someone who’s cheated money in The Sims and is building the biggest house on the biggest lot but is running out of ideas for it, She’d have been better just playing The Sims, you can get llamas in it too.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I remember watching a program about different houses and different budgets and the one thing that stood out to me was the guy saying that once you moved into the realm of looking at million pound plus houses you're buying a lot of stuff you don't want and don't need which you then need to lay out even more money just to fill those vast useless spaces. He's right, my 3 bed semi is plenty and I definitely don't need anymore space, but then my small garden is plenty big for my 2 dogs and I've no plans for adding floofy and feathery fuckers.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I remember watching a program about different houses and different budgets and the one thing that stood out to me was the guy saying that once you moved into the realm of looking at million pound plus houses you're buying a lot of stuff you don't want and don't need which you then need to lay out even more money just to fill those vast useless spaces. He's right, my 3 bed semi is plenty and I definitely don't need anymore space, but then my small garden is plenty big for my 2 dogs and I've no plans for adding floofy and feathery fuckers.
Exactly. As long as you have a bedroom each, a decent size living room, a dining room, a kitchen a conservatory, and maybe an extra room for a playroom/study why do you even need more rooms. They just end up not being used, in my house we are usually to be found in kitchen, living room, playroom. I don't need more space. Greyskull was the perfect size for her.

Reactions: 21
Come on guysccchhhh she’s a tend ssscccchlebrity, she needs a tend farm!

Definitely not thought about the future though has she. Instagram and her tat range isn’t sustainable. Even the cretins who just laaavvv her aren’t gonna be saying ‘Oh Soph, what a beautiful family you deserve it, beautiful inside and out’ blah blah blah when instagram is no more, Ronald and Leonard are teenagers in therapy no doubt from their weird childhood and the WW long gone and Jimmers is 55 😂

• Haha
I look at her house and see her inadequacies not mine. Maybe I'm a narc 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hinch, alienating her followers one house tour at a time.

Even the thick huns must be feeling fairly tit that their homes aren't like hers?
They are probably trying their best to eradicate any signs of home life to emulate their queen but they won't be able to manage it.

She is literally trolling her fans. Everything brand spanking new, a huge amount of it gifted and yet we're branded the trolls for exposing the truth?

Reactions: 17
It's my birthday today my dears, so I may not be on but I may be.
I don't know. Depends on my mood lol

So have some cake and some bucks fizz and enjoy.

🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾

Hope this is enough. kiss kiss

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.